Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid testing was dropped for EFL clubs once season had started 07:21 - Sep 22 with 902 viewsElderGrizzly

Hadn’t appreciated we don’t check anyone, unless returning from international duty

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/sep/21/leyton-orient-covid-19-carabao-
Covid testing was dropped for EFL clubs once season had started on 07:47 - Sep 22 with 828 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's 'the market innit!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Covid testing was dropped for EFL clubs once season had started on 07:49 - Sep 22 with 822 viewsitfcjoe

Think we do weekly currently

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Covid testing was dropped for EFL clubs once season had started on 09:32 - Sep 22 with 721 viewsElderGrizzly

Covid testing was dropped for EFL clubs once season had started on 07:49 - Sep 22 by itfcjoe

Think we do weekly currently

Assume we have the funding to do it, whereas others will not?

Still, i'd assumed it was mandatory for all to mean we could continue to play and avoid a situation like Leyton Orient have ended up in with almost the entire squad infected
Covid testing was dropped for EFL clubs once season had started on 10:39 - Sep 22 with 651 viewsstrikalite

Covid testing was dropped for EFL clubs once season had started on 09:32 - Sep 22 by ElderGrizzly

Still, i'd assumed it was mandatory for all to mean we could continue to play and avoid a situation like Leyton Orient have ended up in with almost the entire squad infected

I thought players weren't going to celebrate a goal together? That's massively changed, to think when returning to playing the footballs were all sprayed and cleaned along with goalposts at half time etc..
Covid testing was dropped for EFL clubs once season had started on 12:12 - Sep 22 with 580 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Yeah it's optional. Most clubs opted out because you're looking at 10K per week+. Totally wrong though, should be funded by EFL.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Covid testing was dropped for EFL clubs once season had started on 16:53 - Sep 22 with 473 viewsTractorWood

Covid testing was dropped for EFL clubs once season had started on 09:32 - Sep 22 by ElderGrizzly

Their response was something along the lines of:

'Yeah - we don't bother testing because when we did some testing when the country was locked down and we only got negative results'.

🤦‍♂️

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024