Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed 09:27 - Sep 22 with 2978 viewsKeno

Income Account now paying 0.01%

Negative interest rates looming anyone?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 09:30 - Sep 22 with 2960 viewssolomon

Mattress bank anyone?
National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 09:35 - Sep 22 with 2936 viewsKeno

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 09:30 - Sep 22 by solomon

Mattress bank anyone?

thi is now the UK's offer the the EU

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 09:35 - Sep 22 with 2933 viewsGuthrum

No point in lending if your money doesn't grow. Not going to help government finances.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 09:38 - Sep 22 with 2921 viewshampstead_blue

Plenty of other good quality investments out there.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 09:40 - Sep 22 with 2910 viewsKeno

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 09:38 - Sep 22 by hampstead_blue

if you are prepared to accept risk

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 10:24 - Sep 22 with 2843 viewsfactual_blue

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 09:30 - Sep 22 by solomon

Mattress bank anyone?

#euphemism

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 10:26 - Sep 22 with 2832 viewsIP12

Premium Bond rates slashed as well.
National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 10:48 - Sep 22 with 2802 viewsBent_double

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 09:38 - Sep 22 by hampstead_blue

Such as?

I'm looking at Zopa at the moment, anyone else tried that as an investment?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 11:10 - Sep 22 with 2767 viewsKeno

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 10:48 - Sep 22 by Bent_double

Such as?

I'm looking at Zopa at the moment, anyone else tried that as an investment?

It Peer to Peer which in itself is ok especially if you are using to part of your money

But is isnt without risk

and some P2P schemes aren't covered by the FSCS

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 11:48 - Sep 22 with 2725 viewsSwansea_Blue

Savings eh? First word problems. I bet there are many who would love to be able to worry about having savings. It's only recently I've needed to worry about such things (although I don't worry - you can get a few % still if you shop around for decent fixed term accounts).

I'm assuming that now's the time to pay of any debts or overpay on mortgage if anyone is able to save a few bob. That's what we're trying to do.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 11:56 - Sep 22 with 2712 viewsGuthrum

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 11:48 - Sep 22 by Swansea_Blue

Savings eh? First word problems. I bet there are many who would love to be able to worry about having savings. It's only recently I've needed to worry about such things (although I don't worry - you can get a few % still if you shop around for decent fixed term accounts).

I'm assuming that now's the time to pay of any debts or overpay on mortgage if anyone is able to save a few bob. That's what we're trying to do.

Tho it does reduce lending and therefore the flow of money.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 13:05 - Sep 22 with 2631 viewsBent_double

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 11:10 - Sep 22 by Keno

It Peer to Peer which in itself is ok especially if you are using to part of your money

But is isnt without risk

and some P2P schemes aren't covered by the FSCS

Yeah, I've read up about it and understand that - losses are factored into it as well. I would only put a small amount in initially to see how it goes - I've learnt a painful lesson from the stockmarket in the past...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 13:15 - Sep 22 with 2605 viewssolomon

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 10:24 - Sep 22 by factual_blue

#euphemism

Do behave
National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 13:21 - Sep 22 with 2580 viewsWeWereZombies

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 13:15 - Sep 22 by solomon

Do behave

He's never been the same since he lost his ear trumpet and has to use that thing that looks like a tuba...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 13:46 - Sep 22 with 2533 viewsElephantintheRoom

negative interest rates have been arounnd for some time.

Just been known as financial adviser's commission

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 13:51 - Sep 22 with 2496 viewsjeera

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 13:21 - Sep 22 by WeWereZombies

He's never been the same since he lost his ear trumpet and has to use that thing that looks like a tuba...

A tube of what?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 13:55 - Sep 22 with 2492 viewsKeno

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 13:51 - Sep 22 by jeera

A tube of what?

I thought he meant lube

Facters isnt the same since he stopped using lube

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 20:06 - Sep 23 with 2321 viewshampstead_blue

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 09:40 - Sep 22 by Keno

if you are prepared to accept risk

I forgot this.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/inflationandpriceindices

By investing in deposits you are losing money. The value of your investment is reducing every day.

The price of securing the principle investment is so expensive you are losing money.

Deposits are good in specific circumstances. They are great at destroying value.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 20:11 - Sep 23 with 2310 viewsKeno

National Savings Interest Rates have just crashed on 20:06 - Sep 23 by hampstead_blue

I forgot this.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/inflationandpriceindices

By investing in deposits you are losing money. The value of your investment is reducing every day.

The price of securing the principle investment is so expensive you are losing money.

Deposits are good in specific circumstances. They are great at destroying value.

You wont get any disagreements from me on that one!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024