Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite 10:29 - Sep 22 with 1442 viewsChiefXL

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 10:34 - Sep 22 with 1394 viewsitfcjoe

There was an article in the Yimes yesterday, behind the paywall, about how 40 Tory MPs are refusing to take Unconcious Bias training

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/dozens-of-tory-mps-set-to-refuse-unconsc

No surprise the first MP quoted is Tom Hunt.

Further comments - I think from an anonymous MP - “I would really rather gouge my eyes out with a blunt stick than sit through that Marxist, snake-oil crap,”

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 10:34 - Sep 22 with 1384 viewsDubtractor

FFS.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 13:11 - Sep 22 with 1220 viewsfactual_blue

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 10:34 - Sep 22 by itfcjoe

There was an article in the Yimes yesterday, behind the paywall, about how 40 Tory MPs are refusing to take Unconcious Bias training

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/dozens-of-tory-mps-set-to-refuse-unconsc

Further comments - I think from an anonymous MP - “I would really rather gouge my eyes out with a blunt stick than sit through that Marxist, snake-oil crap,”

I'd happily help the anonymous MP.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 13:45 - Sep 22 with 1159 viewsitfc_bucks

In what way is it Marxist???
Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 13:46 - Sep 22 with 1151 viewsjeera

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 13:45 - Sep 22 by itfc_bucks

It's the latest buzz word for people with no clue.

They think it makes them sound informed.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 14:26 - Sep 22 with 1086 viewslongtimefan

I suppose if you’re consciously biased you don’t need unconscious bias training!
Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 14:37 - Sep 22 with 1055 viewsSomethingBlue

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 13:45 - Sep 22 by itfc_bucks

Basically these days if you don't sit as far to the right as our ruling Junta you are a Marxist. Ipswich's poundshop Trump is a consistent proponent of such sentiment, as it happens. When on earth are people going to wake up.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 14:56 - Sep 22 with 1023 viewsBlueBadger

I'm sure that the 'global Britain' crowd who voted 'leave' in order to open Britain up to nations beyond Europe will be delighted to see this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 14:57 - Sep 22 with 1021 viewsBlueBadger

Always the ones who most need this sort of thing that never do it, isn't it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 15:04 - Sep 22 with 1004 viewsBlueBadger

Because they're pigsh1t thick, incompetent sociopathic c*nts who are only interested in People Like Us.

Siri, show me an example of a shameless hypocrite on 16:34 - Sep 22 with 938 viewsJ2BLUE

Does anyone else just see things like this and laugh now? It's like we're living in a holographic world and the creators are just taking the piss to see how long it takes us to work it out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024