Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If PRP has watched Wilson 18:43 - Sep 22 with 6425 viewsBluefish

And decided that he must never play for the club again then fair play to him 👏

I'd be happy with the new lad alongside Woolfy, Chambers at RB until KVY is fit and Ward at LB. Sadly this chap is probably because PRP has fallen out with Woolfy again and chucked him on the heap with Donacien and Kenlock

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If PRP has watched Wilson on 18:46 - Sep 22 with 3247 viewsjaykay

you should use allegedly in your post.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

If PRP has watched Wilson on 18:47 - Sep 22 with 3238 viewsBluefish

If PRP has watched Wilson on 18:46 - Sep 22 by jaykay

you should use allegedly in your post.

If PRP has allegedly watch Wilson

If PRP has watched Wilson on 18:49 - Sep 22 with 3232 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Awww poor baby didn't you get enough attention from the first try!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If PRP has watched Wilson on 18:53 - Sep 22 with 3216 viewsBluefish

If PRP has watched Wilson on 18:49 - Sep 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Awww poor baby didn't you get enough attention from the first try!

First time I've posted it you weirdo

If PRP has watched Wilson on 18:53 - Sep 22 with 3216 viewsBrixtonBlue

So much wrong in this post.

I mean, what has Wilson actually done wrong for starters?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

If PRP has watched Wilson on 18:58 - Sep 22 with 3194 viewsKeno

If PRP has watched Wilson on 18:53 - Sep 22 by BrixtonBlue

So much wrong in this post.

I mean, what has Wilson actually done wrong for starters?!

he didn't stand firm enough against the rising power of the Trade Unions, which ultimately lead the winter of discontent, the 3 day week, the power cuts and Maggie

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:02 - Sep 22 with 3190 viewsSitfcB

Wilson has actually done very well since he signed for us tbf. Can’t remember him every putting a foot wrong and is a good solid option.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:02 - Sep 22 with 3178 viewsBrixtonBlue

If PRP has watched Wilson on 18:58 - Sep 22 by Keno

he didn't stand firm enough against the rising power of the Trade Unions, which ultimately lead the winter of discontent, the 3 day week, the power cuts and Maggie

I love you Keno x

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:06 - Sep 22 with 3161 viewsBrixtonBlue

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:02 - Sep 22 by SitfcB

Wilson has actually done very well since he signed for us tbf. Can’t remember him every putting a foot wrong and is a good solid option.

i know. So many slate him on here, which seems to be based on where he came from rather than what he's actually done on the pitch for us. He's not cultured like Woolfy, but like you say, I can't remember him putting a foot wrong defensively.

He's actually passed it well this season too.

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:07 - Sep 22 with 3153 viewsBluefish

I'm getting worried about you this season

He's distinctly average.... on 19:14 - Sep 22 with 3119 viewsBloots

....the main issue I have with him is that he's essentially a "stopper" and that doesn't appear to be the way Shambert wants to play (this month).

Unfortunately the same can be said for Toto, although I realise he is flavour of the month at the moment.

When we are trying to play it out from the back Wilson and Nsiala really don't look comfortable, this new lad is much more in the footballing centre back mould.

Only my opinion obvs.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:17 - Sep 22 with 3100 viewsOldsmoker

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:07 - Sep 22 by Bluefish

I'm getting worried about you this season

And in other news ....
"Fishers is looking for something to do on a Tuesday night and has chosen to wind us up" shocker.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:18 - Sep 22 with 3090 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Lambert has fallen out with the whole squad hasn’t he?

Can’t you tell by results and performances on the pitch...?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

He's distinctly average.... on 19:19 - Sep 22 with 3083 viewsBluefish

He's distinctly average.... on 19:14 - Sep 22 by Bloots

....the main issue I have with him is that he's essentially a "stopper" and that doesn't appear to be the way Shambert wants to play (this month).

Unfortunately the same can be said for Toto, although I realise he is flavour of the month at the moment.

When we are trying to play it out from the back Wilson and Nsiala really don't look comfortable, this new lad is much more in the footballing centre back mould.

Only my opinion obvs.

You have to worry about anyone that can't see an upgrade there. Wilson is average at best in every area of his game and does his best with what he has. He is below average at passing and in the air. Toto at least has some strengths to go with his below average areas.

There is a desperation to like the pair of them but we should all celebrate upgrades
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 19:21]

He's distinctly average.... on 19:20 - Sep 22 with 3077 viewsMullet

He's distinctly average.... on 19:14 - Sep 22 by Bloots

Only my opinion obvs.

He does pull off the odd decent pass to be fair, and is basically a stopper as you say. However, he does sometimes seem to fail to communicate which is has been an issue since moving Chambers out.

Him and Ward seem good at marshalling the bloke ahead (unless it's Judge) or the bloke inside them (not now hoppy) but not the whole line.

Given time it might work, but we're adding a new kid into the mix now too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

It appears that Shambert's.... on 19:22 - Sep 22 with 3052 viewsBloots

He's distinctly average.... on 19:19 - Sep 22 by Bluefish

You have to worry about anyone that can't see an upgrade there. Wilson is average at best in every area of his game and does his best with what he has. He is below average at passing and in the air. Toto at least has some strengths to go with his below average areas.

There is a desperation to like the pair of them but we should all celebrate upgrades

....lack of ambition has spread to a large section of our support.

No professional club should be happy with Nsiala and Wilson as a centre back pairing.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

He's distinctly average.... on 19:22 - Sep 22 with 3043 viewsBluefish

He's distinctly average.... on 19:20 - Sep 22 by Mullet

He does pull off the odd decent pass to be fair, and is basically a stopper as you say. However, he does sometimes seem to fail to communicate which is has been an issue since moving Chambers out.

Him and Ward seem good at marshalling the bloke ahead (unless it's Judge) or the bloke inside them (not now hoppy) but not the whole line.

I highly doubt any outfield itfc player has found the stands with as many attempted passes as Wilson

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:23 - Sep 22 with 3043 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Really don't know what Wilson has done to deserve this post. Certainly good enough for us in L1.
If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:24 - Sep 22 with 3032 viewsBluefish

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:23 - Sep 22 by IpswichBoyBlue

Really don't know what Wilson has done to deserve this post. Certainly good enough for us in L1.

I suppose it all depends on what you look for in a player, I tend to go for ones that can play. Perhaps you look for something else

He's distinctly average.... on 19:24 - Sep 22 with 3023 viewsBrixtonBlue

He's distinctly average.... on 19:19 - Sep 22 by Bluefish

I think Wilson's passing has been pretty good thus far this season.

I could accept him or Toto.... on 19:27 - Sep 22 with 3008 viewsBloots

He's distinctly average.... on 19:20 - Sep 22 by Mullet

....alongside a more cultured CB, if we had to.

But not the pair of them.

It's a disaster waiting to happen.

He's distinctly average.... on 19:27 - Sep 22 with 3008 viewsMullet

He's distinctly average.... on 19:22 - Sep 22 by Bluefish

I highly doubt any outfield itfc player has found the stands with as many attempted passes as Wilson

That is his natural game and much like Berra would do, he'll go safety first which does mean he sometimes looks flustered because he's not catching it cleanly.

But when he's had time he has picked out the odd nice through ball etc. Wilson is very much a solid Radio 2, Chicken Tikka and Top Gear centre half. You're not going to get much else from him.

It appears that Shambert's.... on 19:29 - Sep 22 with 2999 viewsBrixtonBlue

It appears that Shambert's.... on 19:22 - Sep 22 by Bloots

....lack of ambition has spread to a large section of our support.

No professional club should be happy with Nsiala and Wilson as a centre back pairing.

I'd love you to point out what they've done wrong in our two games so far, where we haven't conceded.

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:30 - Sep 22 with 2997 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

If PRP has watched Wilson on 19:24 - Sep 22 by Bluefish

I suppose it all depends on what you look for in a player, I tend to go for ones that can play. Perhaps you look for something else

He is decent enough for this league. You seem to forget we are in L1. Is he a Championship or higher player, probably not, but L1, definitely.
I could accept him or Toto.... on 19:32 - Sep 22 with 2985 viewsMullet

I could accept him or Toto.... on 19:27 - Sep 22 by Bloots

....alongside a more cultured CB, if we had to.

But not the pair of them.

It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Yeah in the same way Smith worked so well because he complimented what was around him and had a manger who knew how to get that from the whole back line.

Really we could do with that set piece threat to really cement things and at least make it feel like unless Chambers gets a handful of headers this season we've got little else to hurt teams with from corners etc.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024