Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ndaba is the one to lose out from this loan 19:12 - Sep 22 with 938 viewsAlexGreen

He really got injured at the worst moment didn't he. I feel for him; him and Drinan wait literal years to get a sniff of the first team and then both break down. Especially disappointing for Ndaba because the two weeks he's been out were probably his best opportunity to stake a claim this season - much like Woolfenden did last year - and now as he comes back he has McGuinness in front of him.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Ndaba is the one to lose out from this loan on 19:15 - Sep 22 with 927 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Quite possible he will be heading out on loan if that opportunity arises.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Ndaba is the one to lose out from this loan on 19:19 - Sep 22 with 915 viewsAlexGreen

Ndaba is the one to lose out from this loan on 19:15 - Sep 22 by TheTrueBlue1878

Quite possible he will be heading out on loan if that opportunity arises.

Yeah I think that might be a good thing - maybe somewhere like Cambridge with El Miz. He had a poor loan last year to a non league team if I remember, should be looking at League Two now I would've thought, with the same January recall option.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Ndaba is the one to lose out from this loan on 21:47 - Sep 22 with 764 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I felt a bit like this until someone else had put "great opportunity for Ndaba to go out in loan and get some game time". It's a good point. You have to see the opportunity in this sometimes. A bit like El Miz he is just about good enough to play but not to play enough to improve sufficiently. A move would be great. Come in Cambridge...take Ndaba as well!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024