Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any more incoming signings do you think? 11:08 - Sep 24 with 1290 viewshoppy

After the loan signing from Arsenal happened without any speculation or inside info... I’m surprised nobody spilled McGuinness before he signed.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 11:10 - Sep 24 with 1273 viewshype313

Not even a def info/imminent/hospital interview/Woodbridge house viewing/Copdock Tesco shop

Sideswiped all the ITK's, was quite refreshing!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 11:10]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 11:11 - Sep 24 with 1255 viewsKeno

a wise man never spills Guinness, nectar of the gods and what make Irish so special

By the way Phil thinks KJ will on the bench for the next game

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 11:14 - Sep 24 with 1245 viewsBloomBlue

I think the fact nobody spilled the news about McGuinness tells you all you need to know about those people who claim to have the inside knowledge
Any more incoming signings do you think? on 11:19 - Sep 24 with 1205 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Can't see anymore now without a serious injury or departure happening.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 11:25 - Sep 24 with 1185 viewsDyland

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 11:11 - Sep 24 by Keno

a wise man never spills Guinness, nectar of the gods and what make Irish so special

By the way Phil thinks KJ will on the bench for the next game

The Black Death, with exceptional marketing ;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 11:28 - Sep 24 with 1179 viewsportmanking

Led to believe there's at least one more deal in the offing - perhaps even announced before this weekend.
Any more incoming signings do you think? on 11:29 - Sep 24 with 1164 viewsMetal_Hacker

There'll be a young front man coming in ....hopefully

Poll: If it were one or the other

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 14:42 - Sep 24 with 1003 viewsrickw

Looking at our squad I think we're now well stocked for all positions and that's assuming Dobra, Ndaba and Nydam get loaned out)
With McGuiness joining I think we've now got more central defenders than we need so I can see Wilson or Donacien leaving.
Other than that I can only see changes if someone meets our valuation for one of our players....

GK Holy, Cornell
RD KVY, Donacien, (Chambers, Woolfenden)
LD Ward, Kenlock, (Donacien)
CD Nsiala, Wilson, Chambers, Woolfenden, Mcguiness, (Donacien, Skuse)
CM Skuse, Nolan, Dozzell, Bishop, Downes, Huws, (Judge)
WF Sears, Judge, Edwards, Lankaster, (Jackson)
CF Norwood, Jackson, Drinan, Hawkins

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Login to get fewer ads

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 14:56 - Sep 24 with 965 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 14:42 - Sep 24 by rickw

Looking at our squad I think we're now well stocked for all positions and that's assuming Dobra, Ndaba and Nydam get loaned out)
With McGuiness joining I think we've now got more central defenders than we need so I can see Wilson or Donacien leaving.
Other than that I can only see changes if someone meets our valuation for one of our players....

GK Holy, Cornell

Plenty of players, but no a single decent centre forward!

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 15:07 - Sep 24 with 931 viewshype313

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 14:56 - Sep 24 by ThatMuhrenCross

Plenty of players, but no a single decent centre forward!

If Nolan carries on his performences then he can take some of the heat of the strikers, along with Sears, Downes needs to add some goals to his game to really make a push, so, to be fair we don't seem so reliant on our strikers like we were.

Once of our main downfalls over the past few years has been our lack of goals from Midfield, hopefully that pendulum is starting to swing.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 15:07 - Sep 24 with 931 viewsmonty_radio

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 14:42 - Sep 24 by rickw

GK Holy, Cornell

..... although none of those CFs are really CFs and likewise, Edwards apart, none of those WFs is actually a WF. Seasons-past complaints centred around square pegs etc, but a fixed playing style, such as we seem committed to be adopting right now, ought to shine a clear light on a player's suitability for purpose.

Plus none of the CFs are actually fit yet, and the club's fitness record doesn't suggest that it will be merely a matter of time before that happens. So yes, I would like at least a genuine CF.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 15:12 - Sep 24 with 917 viewsIpswichKnight

Think we'll look for a winger probably from another PL U21 sides team, unless we ship out 2 players don't think we will look to sign anyone permantly. If we did then can see us looking to get a centre forward in.
Any more incoming signings do you think? on 17:15 - Sep 24 with 792 viewsWickets

Brenna Woolley predicted it though ! well kinda as he said in commentary we should do so !
Any more incoming signings do you think? on 17:16 - Sep 24 with 791 viewsStokieBlue

Any more incoming signings do you think? on 15:07 - Sep 24 by monty_radio

..... although none of those CFs are really CFs and likewise, Edwards apart, none of those WFs is actually a WF. Seasons-past complaints centred around square pegs etc, but a fixed playing style, such as we seem committed to be adopting right now, ought to shine a clear light on a player's suitability for purpose.

Plus none of the CFs are actually fit yet, and the club's fitness record doesn't suggest that it will be merely a matter of time before that happens. So yes, I would like at least a genuine CF.

"none of those CFs are really CFs"

What?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024