Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? 11:21 - Sep 24 with 864 viewsBlueBadger

https://gizmodo.com/brain-boosting-supplements-are-full-of-unapproved-unte-18451

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 11:24 - Sep 24 with 851 viewshype313

Dolly

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 11:24 - Sep 24 with 855 viewsBrixtonBlue

Me. Cheers. After reading the last article you posted (and from not having felt much discernible difference) I won't be buying any more.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 11:24 - Sep 24 with 849 viewsBrixtonBlue

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 11:24 - Sep 24 by hype313

Dolly

Grass.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 11:59 - Sep 24 with 821 viewsuefacup81

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 11:24 - Sep 24 by BrixtonBlue

Me. Cheers. After reading the last article you posted (and from not having felt much discernible difference) I won't be buying any more.

I came across a company the other week called Cogniora, who do an online assessment to (apparently) tailor your supplements to you.

What's particularly handy about this, though, is that they tell you at the end of the survey precisely what they want to give you.

Do the survey, find out what they suggest, and then get the individual supplements online at a fraction of the price.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 12:42 - Sep 24 with 803 viewsBrixtonBlue

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 11:59 - Sep 24 by uefacup81

I came across a company the other week called Cogniora, who do an online assessment to (apparently) tailor your supplements to you.

What's particularly handy about this, though, is that they tell you at the end of the survey precisely what they want to give you.

Do the survey, find out what they suggest, and then get the individual supplements online at a fraction of the price.

That's the one I've been doing. I've felt a bit more energy but that's about it. One of their problems is their delivery is painfully slow, even for these Covid times. Been waiting almost a month for my latest batch.

Dunno if I could be arsed to source the stuff separately and not sure it's given me that much of a benefit anyway.

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 12:43 - Sep 24 with 802 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do they do a bangers and mash flavour?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 13:13 - Sep 24 with 782 viewshype313

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 11:24 - Sep 24 by BrixtonBlue

Grass.

Probably better for you than this stuff.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 13:25 - Sep 24 with 769 viewsclive_baker

It's important to differentiate between natural and synthetic nootropics. I wouldn't trust the synthetic crap, but then I would rarely take a paracetamol either.

I've dabbled in natural nootropics and adaptogens and I've definitely seen the benefits.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Who was it who posted the thread about nootropics the other day? on 14:22 - Sep 24 with 744 viewssolemio

Sorry,what was this thread about?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024