Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Sat 12:36 - Sep 24 with 927 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Feels like a no brainer doesn't it? Only ? Is keeper and Downes I would say.

Think he will keep it as
Holy
Chambers Nsiala Wilson Ward
Bish Dozzell Nolan
Edwards Norwood Sear

The bench is really hard now:
Cornell
McGuiness (Assume Woolf not back)
Downes
Hawkins
Lankaster
Judge
Huws

Others avail (not inj): Kenlock, Jackson, Skuse? Donacien, Dobra

Great Depth. I guess for balance possibly Kenlock in subs but I I wouldn't bother. Wilson or Downes could do it worst case.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Team for Sat on 12:38 - Sep 24 with 904 viewsKTBlue

i imagine Jackson will be on the bench instead of Judge or Huws
Team for Sat on 12:39 - Sep 24 with 895 viewsMetal_Hacker

Seems to get tougher each week at the moment .Good position to be in though whilst we're winning

Let's see hey . I think the only change will be Downes for Bishop from that

Similar to last week . Norwood for an hour then bring on Hawkins perhaps
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 12:42]

Poll: If it were one or the other

Team for Sat on 12:43 - Sep 24 with 859 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Would keep same XI.

Bench from:
Cornell
Hawkins
McGuiness
Downes
Lankester
Huws
Judge

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Team for Sat on 12:47 - Sep 24 with 843 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'm sure Dobra, McGavin and possibly Kenlock will be moved out on loan, before the end of the window.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Donacien moved out for a nominal fee or a mutual termination of his contract either.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Team for Sat on 12:50 - Sep 24 with 827 viewsParisBlue

Keep it unchanged. If it's not going well I think Downes has the ability to make more of an impact off the bench than Bishop.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Team for Sat on 13:07 - Sep 24 with 782 viewsArnieM

...if it ain't broke , don't mend it

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Team for Sat on 13:10 - Sep 24 with 771 viewsclive_baker

Not sure there should be any doubt over the keeper to be fair. I've never been massively sold on Holy but 2 clean sheets, should absolutely keep his place. I hate rotating keepers.

Downes walks into the side if we had a playoff final on Saturday, but given recent events I would say 1 more appearance from the bench before he comes into the starting XI.

I would go with your XI.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Team for Sat on 13:35 - Sep 24 with 716 viewscatch74

Team for Sat on 13:10 - Sep 24 by clive_baker

Not sure there should be any doubt over the keeper to be fair. I've never been massively sold on Holy but 2 clean sheets, should absolutely keep his place. I hate rotating keepers.

Downes walks into the side if we had a playoff final on Saturday, but given recent events I would say 1 more appearance from the bench before he comes into the starting XI.

I would go with your XI.

Zero excuses, Rochdale celebrating a non- league striker signing. Think they’ve lost 2 or 3 key players from their Saturday starting line up, through injury - with an already paper thin squad. Can’t argue with the same team and wonder if the game will follow a similar pattern to Bristol, Bishop needs to make more of an impact in what will be a crowded midfield or we’ll need Downes and Lanks to sort it all out again.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Sat on 13:35 - Sep 24 with 713 viewsIpswichKnight

Only difference for me from the team that started last weekend would be Downes in for Bishop, hard on Ted but Downes is our best player and we should always pick our best player when available. Does also add to our strength from the bench though:

Subs
Cornell
McGuiness
Bishop
Hawkins
Lankaster
Judge
Jackson
Team for Sat on 14:22 - Sep 24 with 630 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Team for Sat on 13:10 - Sep 24 by clive_baker

I would go with your XI.

Totally agree with you. I think Cornell was brought in with No.1 in mind and had a good game at Fulham though. I think Holy will start and don't think any plan for rotation of keepers. If Cornell gets in it will be with view that he is number 1 moving forward (not to rotate).

If leave Bish in anyway against Rochdale. More of a door unlocker and there should be less emphasis on the defensive strengths of Downes over Bish. He could also still leave...leave as is for now.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024