Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" 13:16 - Sep 24 with 6175 viewsSwailsey

Right, FFS, once and for all.

Please can we figure out who said this first?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"

Who said that? It's the best post on here I've ever seen and I want to know so I can include it in every year's polls.

Before you ask:

1) I've Googled it. It brings up my signature.
2) I can't find it in the search history.
3) I asked Phil in a thread. He ignored me, just because there was a match on.
4) It wasn't me, but I will claim it if no-one owns up.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:27 - Sep 24 with 2532 viewsNthQldITFC

It wasn't Colin Healy was it?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:29 - Sep 24 with 2522 viewsFixed_It

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:27 - Sep 24 by NthQldITFC

It was probably Blueas seeing as we are all him.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:29 - Sep 24 with 2516 viewscatch74

If it doesn’t come it search may well be a deleted account?
Can you delete your signature/ change it and see if that helps .

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:38 - Sep 24 with 2467 viewsCoco

was he hired to the face painting at the Arsenal halloween do?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:41 - Sep 24 with 2455 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:29 - Sep 24 by catch74

If it doesn’t come it search may well be a deleted account?
Can you delete your signature/ change it and see if that helps .

No.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy on 13:42 - Sep 24 with 2450 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:27 - Sep 24 by NthQldITFC

No.

Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy on 13:42 - Sep 24 with 2449 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:38 - Sep 24 by Coco

was he hired to the face painting at the Arsenal halloween do?

No.

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregs look like Colin Healy on 13:42 - Sep 24 with 2448 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:29 - Sep 24 by Fixed_It

It was probably Blueas seeing as we are all him.

No we are not.

Login to get fewer ads

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregs look like Colin Healy on 13:48 - Sep 24 with 2421 viewsITFC_Forever

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregs look like Colin Healy on 13:42 - Sep 24 by Swailsey

No we are not.

You're the only one then.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:49 - Sep 24 with 2421 viewseireblue

So to summarise, nobody knows who it was, there is no way to verify who it was, but claiming it is worth 6 months of up arrows.

Hmmm arrows vs integrity, this is a tough one.....
"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregs look like Colin Healy on 14:08 - Sep 24 with 2348 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregs look like Colin Healy on 13:48 - Sep 24 by ITFC_Forever

You're the only one then.

Yes.

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Heal on 14:11 - Sep 24 with 2329 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 13:49 - Sep 24 by eireblue

So to summarise, nobody knows who it was, there is no way to verify who it was, but claiming it is worth 6 months of up arrows.

Hmmm arrows vs integrity, this is a tough one.....

Yes.

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Heal on 14:16 - Sep 24 with 2303 viewseireblue

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Heal on 14:11 - Sep 24 by Swailsey

Yes.

Hmmmmm, do you recall if the full quote was

“Jaysus, feck, your man Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy, sure didn’t he now.”?
"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Heal on 14:27 - Sep 24 with 2265 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Heal on 14:16 - Sep 24 by eireblue

Hmmmmm, do you recall if the full quote was

“Jaysus, feck, your man Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy, sure didn’t he now.”?

No, I don't think it was, but I LOVE your CH enthusiasm!

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 14:37 - Sep 24 with 2243 viewsHerbivore

I can help narrow this down a little: it wasn't me.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 14:48 - Sep 24 with 2212 viewsRedX

I was only talking to Colin yesterday.

I'll tell him you boys were asking for him.
"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 14:57 - Sep 24 with 2186 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 14:37 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

Oh.

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 14:57 - Sep 24 with 2188 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 14:48 - Sep 24 by RedX

I was only talking to Colin yesterday.

I'll tell him you boys were asking for him.

Hold up.

Were you really? Genuinely, the man had become one of my favorite cult players for us over time - purely because I felt he never got a fair run in the team here. There was a patch under Jewell where he and Bullard were fantastic.

I signed him on every FM game since that time and always felt he was hard done by here.

Pass it on!

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 14:59 - Sep 24 with 2172 viewsCoco

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 14:37 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

hmmm, that's what Shaggy said.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:04 - Sep 24 with 2153 viewsCrayonKing

No idea who said it but it is a genuinely brilliant bit of writing - the kind of thing PG Wodehouse or Douglas Adams would have written if they did match reports!
"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:04 - Sep 24 with 2152 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 14:59 - Sep 24 by Coco

hmmm, that's what Shaggy said.

Oh?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:17 - Sep 24 with 2122 viewsIllinoisblue

Sort of line Mullet would use.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:19 - Sep 24 with 2105 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 14:57 - Sep 24 by Swailsey

Hold up.

Were you really? Genuinely, the man had become one of my favorite cult players for us over time - purely because I felt he never got a fair run in the team here. There was a patch under Jewell where he and Bullard were fantastic.

I signed him on every FM game since that time and always felt he was hard done by here.

Pass it on!

Think I may beat you in those stakes sunshine...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:23 - Sep 24 with 2093 viewsSwailsey

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:19 - Sep 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Think I may beat you in those stakes sunshine...

I've repeatedly asked you for more information on your username over the years and you've always ignored me.

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:25 - Sep 24 with 2087 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

"Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy" on 15:23 - Sep 24 by Swailsey

I've repeatedly asked you for more information on your username over the years and you've always ignored me.

Oh have you? Sorry - it’s because

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024