Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CBD users, I know there's a few on here 15:12 - Sep 24 with 1535 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just tried it for the first time (pharmaceutical grade, from a farm in Scotland rather than the cheap stuff you get in Holland). What sort of effects should I expect? Does it happen more over time rather than straight away?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 15:57 - Sep 24 with 1463 viewshampstead_blue

It depends.

I take it at night to help me sleep. What brand have you tried? I've been using 'Love CBD'.
Be interested to find a better provider.

For me it takes the edge of my fear of sleep. It's also more healthy than having a drink in the evening.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 16:02 - Sep 24 with 1443 viewsHerbivore

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 15:57 - Sep 24 by hampstead_blue

It depends.

I take it at night to help me sleep. What brand have you tried? I've been using 'Love CBD'.
Be interested to find a better provider.

For me it takes the edge of my fear of sleep. It's also more healthy than having a drink in the evening.

Dollers, pour it down the sink while you still can.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 16:04 - Sep 24 with 1434 viewsBrixtonBlue

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 16:02 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

haha.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 16:06 - Sep 24 with 1424 viewshampstead_blue

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 16:02 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

Sorry, the brand is Dollers?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 16:06 - Sep 24 with 1430 viewsleitrimblue

Last week a friend who was producing real oils containing both CBD an THC for medical use for somebody else gave me a small amount to test. I only try it very late at night.....
CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 17:25 - Sep 24 with 1353 viewsmonytowbray

The jury is still out for me, personally it made no difference to my anxiety for the two weeks I tried it, arguably it got worse.

Some scientists support it and some say it’s a placebo. It certainly has a snake oil salesman element to it. And due to criminalisation our scientific understanding has been delayed over the years. Even the idea of two strains is stupidity according to many and shows our limited understanding on what medical cannabis could do for us (and I believe it could do a lot, but not to the nonsense level of curing cancer I’ve seen some poorly informed advocates say).

I’m most persuaded by the argument CBD does nothing without THC in the mix.

SWIM would recommend you put a call into a stoner mate, get some of real stuff, get cosy and chilled around people you like, put some insane documentary or comedy on, have a drawer of your favourite snacks ready and get stuck in. That’s what works best for them. Just don’t look at the current news affairs too long (unless you want to go down that hole).

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 17:31 - Sep 24 with 1329 viewsBrixtonBlue

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 16:06 - Sep 24 by hampstead_blue

Sorry, the brand is Dollers?

Holistic Hemp Scotland.

I've only just got it though so don't take this as an endorsement.

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 01:26 - Sep 25 with 1198 viewsPremierBlue

Think the thing with CBD is that it numbs. It numbs your system which means that possible other critical issues are not signaled to you and can therefore develop undetected until it is too late.

Take care and be well.
Login to get fewer ads

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 01:36 - Sep 25 with 1189 viewsSpruceMoose

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 01:26 - Sep 25 by PremierBlue

Think the thing with CBD is that it numbs. It numbs your system which means that possible other critical issues are not signaled to you and can therefore develop undetected until it is too late.

Take care and be well.

I think I read that in a fortune cookie once.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 02:16 - Sep 25 with 1174 viewsmonytowbray

Take care and be well.

Comfortably numb?

TWTD never forgets…

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 10:56 - Sep 25 with 1040 viewsBrixtonBlue

Take care and be well.

Where are you getting this from? I've read several scientific studies on it and not seen this or anything like it.

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 10:59 - Sep 25 with 1037 viewsElephantintheRoom

Depends how much you believe in it. In the USA it performs more miracle cures than Jesus Christ managed in his lifetime.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 11:11 - Sep 25 with 1026 viewsPremierBlue

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 10:56 - Sep 25 by BrixtonBlue

Where are you getting this from? I've read several scientific studies on it and not seen this or anything like it.

Trusted sources. Just consider it.
CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 11:11 - Sep 25 with 1026 viewsSwailsey

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 10:59 - Sep 25 by ElephantintheRoom

Depends how much you believe in it. In the USA it performs more miracle cures than Jesus Christ managed in his lifetime.

So, at least 1 then?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 11:21 - Sep 25 with 1019 viewshampstead_blue

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 10:59 - Sep 25 by ElephantintheRoom

My left toe has performed more miracles than Jesus.

I've genuinely found CBD a great help.
I first took it during the day to ease panic attacks.NOt as good as valium, but what is!
Next I had the peppermint tea and oil for evenings. Have to say the tea is lovely. Both work and I continue to take the oil at bedtime.

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 11:23 - Sep 25 with 1014 viewsBrixtonBlue

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 11:11 - Sep 25 by PremierBlue

Trusted sources. Just consider it.

Tell us what they are or link them then.

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 11:33 - Sep 25 with 1002 viewsPremierBlue

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 11:23 - Sep 25 by BrixtonBlue

Tell us what they are or link them then.

Trusted people in the healing profession. Can't give you more.
CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 12:38 - Sep 25 with 965 viewsSpruceMoose

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 11:33 - Sep 25 by PremierBlue

You being here is a bit of a waste of time isn't it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 12:54 - Sep 25 with 945 viewsSwailsey

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 12:38 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

You being here is a bit of a waste of time isn't it?

His anthropomorphic state is mitigated by a flagrant disregard for onomastic tendencies and a reoccurring embitterment to photosynthesis.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 13:18 - Sep 25 with 911 viewsBrixtonBlue

I spoke to a REALLY trusted person who said you're talking poppycock. Sorry, can't give you more.

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 13:36 - Sep 25 with 896 viewsmonytowbray

TWTD never forgets…

CBD users, I know there's a few on here on 13:57 - Sep 25 with 878 viewsleitrimblue

Hi there Premier, I have to say I am beginning to worry about the quality of your healer/shamen. First he or she fails to explain to you the significance of 5Gs impact on the spider population and now they have failed to understand the crucial health benefits of CBD especially when inhaled alongside THC. Unless you gonna go straight into the use of hallucinogenics how you planning to open your third eye?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024