Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the 16:55 - Sep 24 with 961 viewshomer_123

Barrister arriving at court....I give you:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54277992

For reference:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-54281111
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 16:55]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 16:56 - Sep 24 with 937 viewsStokieBlue

WTF.

How can anyone be upset by her wearing a necklace?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 16:57 - Sep 24 with 936 viewshomer_123

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 16:56 - Sep 24 by StokieBlue

WTF.

SB

I posted the other day that I had severely over estimated the level of intelligence and compassion of people in this country.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 17:07 - Sep 24 with 905 viewseireblue

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 16:56 - Sep 24 by StokieBlue

WTF.

SB

It is quite easy.

You just have to have a belief that she is promoting a political hard-left radical movement that want to destroy lives and freedom.
Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 18:25 - Sep 24 with 859 viewsDarth_Koont

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 17:07 - Sep 24 by eireblue

It is quite easy.

You just have to have a belief that she is promoting a political hard-left radical movement that want to destroy lives and freedom.

Blimey!

You wouldn’t guess it from listening to Mis-Teeq’s songs.

Pronouns: He/Him

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 18:35 - Sep 24 with 853 viewsSwansea_Blue

WTF.

SB

Because it threatens their cult view, I suspect. It's all gone a little bit woo woo. I see similarities between these types of responses and the Islamist response to Charlie Hebdo's cartoons (I love the irony in that comparison too, and the thought of white supremacists turning purple with rage at being compared to extremist Islamists).

People react overly strongly when something they are fanatical about is challenged. People have become fanatical about being in this libertarian nationalist thing that's going on (whatever it is; I can't make sense of it). We know that, as it's impossible to effectively debate with them as their heads are just empty vessels for the propagation of ideas and slogans fed to them.

I suppose it's all extremism of one form or another at the end of the day. That's my uneducated and ill-informed take on it, for right or wrong.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 21:14 - Sep 24 with 795 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"It made me realise it's not nice being a defendant in court".
"Everyone should be treated with respect," she said.
"The fact I was shouted at to get out of court isn't ok for defendants either."

All very valid points above and beyond the obvious.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 22:56 - Sep 24 with 752 viewsmonytowbray

I put money on it many of these large complaints about such things is paid for by government troll farms.

The Cummings Budget.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 07:15 - Sep 25 with 691 viewsSteve_M

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 18:35 - Sep 24 by Swansea_Blue

Because it threatens their cult view, I suspect. It's all gone a little bit woo woo. I see similarities between these types of responses and the Islamist response to Charlie Hebdo's cartoons (I love the irony in that comparison too, and the thought of white supremacists turning purple with rage at being compared to extremist Islamists).

People react overly strongly when something they are fanatical about is challenged. People have become fanatical about being in this libertarian nationalist thing that's going on (whatever it is; I can't make sense of it). We know that, as it's impossible to effectively debate with them as their heads are just empty vessels for the propagation of ideas and slogans fed to them.

I suppose it's all extremism of one form or another at the end of the day. That's my uneducated and ill-informed take on it, for right or wrong.

The other facet of that is victimhood, it's an incredibly powerful tool for manipulating the angry and vulnerable.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 20:07 - Sep 25 with 616 viewsEireannach_gorm

Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 18:35 - Sep 24 by Swansea_Blue

That's your opinion which makes it a fact in these current times. I totally agree that any form of sensible debate is pointless since the views are based on feelings and not logic.
Follow on from Steve_Ms post this morning about the on 12:55 - Sep 26 with 542 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It makes me sad for the nation. 1,900 cu**s.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024