Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? 16:57 - Sep 24 with 692 viewskizaitfc

Bound to be something against this, but could potentially bring in some funds for the club, would be ticketed so numbers limited.

Could also open bars around the ground to do the same thing.

Would give fans a bit more sense of being there rather than sat on sofa watching it on your laptop?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 17:09 - Sep 24 with 655 viewsWickets

Unfortunately i am Sure Mr Grove would find fault with this !!
Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 17:10 - Sep 24 with 653 viewspointofblue

The same risks would be involved relating travelling to the stadium so... no.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 17:11 - Sep 24 with 653 viewsStokieBlue

Do you think that after a few pints, when we scored that social distancing would be maintained across groups of 6?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 17:12 - Sep 24 with 647 viewsSitfcB

Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 17:11 - Sep 24 by StokieBlue

Do you think that after a few pints, when we scored that social distancing would be maintained across groups of 6?

SB

Different to pubs, how?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 17:14 - Sep 24 with 641 viewsStokieBlue

Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 17:12 - Sep 24 by SitfcB

Different to pubs, how?

A fair point although pubs won't usually have a large number of fans from specifically one team.

Certainly not ideal in pubs either.

I also suspect the ones wanting to attend specifically in the Fanzone might be a bit more boisterous than those in a pub - I could be wrong though.

SB
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 17:15]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 17:56 - Sep 24 with 592 viewskizaitfc

Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 17:14 - Sep 24 by StokieBlue

A fair point although pubs won't usually have a large number of fans from specifically one team.

Certainly not ideal in pubs either.

I also suspect the ones wanting to attend specifically in the Fanzone might be a bit more boisterous than those in a pub - I could be wrong though.

SB
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 17:15]

I understand where you are coming from, but I am sure there is nothing in government legislation that prevents this.

For example what is stopping ITFC teaming up with a few pubs in the town centre and providing them with iFollow access?

If managed correctly it could be done, I have seen bands doing socially distanced gigs recently so little difference in the organising there with regards to capacity and ticket numbers.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 17:57 - Sep 24 with 589 viewskizaitfc

Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 17:10 - Sep 24 by pointofblue

The same risks would be involved relating travelling to the stadium so... no.

We are talking a very small number here, most would probably be travelling locally, just like I imagine premier league clubs are with watching their teams on sky in their local pub.

Could the club open the fanzone as a bar showing the football outside? on 18:12 - Sep 24 with 571 viewsSwansea_Blue

They could install rows of personal viewing pods, complete with basic facilities. With room service by the bar staff, it would be a very efficient way to watch football and consume huge amounts of beer simultaneously.

edit: you'd obviously have to keep the doors open

[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 18:14]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024