Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? 18:20 - Sep 24 with 3058 viewsArnieM

I’ve just followed the ITFC email advice to the letter, and iFollow have now sent me an email stating they are taking £10 to watch the game and that the code I put in was “ invalid”!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 18:24 - Sep 24 with 2446 viewsBrixtonBlue

Didn't have a problem myself, did you copy and paste your code from the email?

Surely if it said £0 when you clicked pay they shouldn't be taking £10.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 18:34 - Sep 24 with 2415 viewsArnieM

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 18:24 - Sep 24 by BrixtonBlue

Didn't have a problem myself, did you copy and paste your code from the email?

Surely if it said £0 when you clicked pay they shouldn't be taking £10.

No I typed the code in...I couldn’t actually copy it from the ITFC page for some reason. I checked the code several times before I hit apply. And no I had an email from iFollow saying they’ve collected £10 !

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 18:37 - Sep 24 with 2412 viewsSitfcB

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 18:34 - Sep 24 by ArnieM

No I typed the code in...I couldn’t actually copy it from the ITFC page for some reason. I checked the code several times before I hit apply. And no I had an email from iFollow saying they’ve collected £10 !

I couldn’t copy and paste the code on my phone, it just selected something below it, so I typed it out.

Did you press apply code/voucher and see that it was £0.00 before ‘paying’?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 18:52 - Sep 24 with 2396 viewsSteve_M

The only oddity was insisting on card details once it had shown a total of £0 to pay.

A bit painful to have to log into the ticket site first every time too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 18:59 - Sep 24 with 2390 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 18:52 - Sep 24 by Steve_M

The only oddity was insisting on card details once it had shown a total of £0 to pay.

A bit painful to have to log into the ticket site first every time too.

They explained in the email the card details was a security thing... although I suspect that's a lie and it was more programming required to remove the need to enter them and hit a pay button that they couldn't be arsed with.

I'm sure it could be done simpler. Like just email a code to every ST holder. Job done. Why all this going on one site, copying it, pasting it into another site, adding your card details when there's no payment, do it now to avoid congestion on match day. Or like with the first game, your email address lets you in.

The whole thing seems to be needlessly complex to me.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 19:05 - Sep 24 with 2374 viewsArnieM

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 18:37 - Sep 24 by SitfcB

I couldn’t copy and paste the code on my phone, it just selected something below it, so I typed it out.

Did you press apply code/voucher and see that it was £0.00 before ‘paying’?

No ITFC instruction were followed completely and it said enter your payment details and pressed “ pay now”, then enter your code and” apply”, ( which was the next bit directly below the payment section. ITFC email said once you’d hit “pay now”, It would take you to the next page , but that never happened, and I just put the code in the box and hit “apply”.

I’ve checked again on my ITFC and it’s physically impossible for me to copy and paste that code,
( it’s not highlighted).

I’ve now sent an email to both the Club and Sky iFollow. What a PITA , and no doubt I’ve ended up paying for the game.

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 19:08 - Sep 24 with 2366 viewsSitfcB

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 19:05 - Sep 24 by ArnieM

No ITFC instruction were followed completely and it said enter your payment details and pressed “ pay now”, then enter your code and” apply”, ( which was the next bit directly below the payment section. ITFC email said once you’d hit “pay now”, It would take you to the next page , but that never happened, and I just put the code in the box and hit “apply”.

I’ve checked again on my ITFC and it’s physically impossible for me to copy and paste that code,
( it’s not highlighted).

I’ve now sent an email to both the Club and Sky iFollow. What a PITA , and no doubt I’ve ended up paying for the game.

Hmm strange.

I put the code in first, applied it to see what it was £0.00 then added card details and presses pay now.

COYB

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 19:10 - Sep 24 with 2364 viewsArnieM

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 19:08 - Sep 24 by SitfcB

Hmm strange.

I put the code in first, applied it to see what it was £0.00 then added card details and presses pay now.

Lol part of me wanted to do tha, but I thought ( logically), no just do exactly what ITFC email tells you to do. 🙄

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 19:29 - Sep 24 with 2332 viewsPJH

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 19:08 - Sep 24 by SitfcB

Hmm strange.

That's the order that I did it in too.

I did not attempt copy and paste-I just wrote down the code from my page on the website and typed it onto the payment thingy.
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 20:23 - Sep 24 with 2273 viewsBluebell

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 19:29 - Sep 24 by PJH

That's the order that I did it in too.

I did not attempt copy and paste-I just wrote down the code from my page on the website and typed it onto the payment thingy.

Exactly what I did.

I am sure the email said put in the code before putting in bank details although the place to put the code was below the bank one.

We lose out on this as there are 2 of us with season tickets and we will watch on iFollow together!

Just hoping this week we can watch on a laptop rather than a phone.
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 20:29 - Sep 24 with 2261 viewsBloomBlue

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 20:23 - Sep 24 by Bluebell

Exactly what I did.

I am sure the email said put in the code before putting in bank details although the place to put the code was below the bank one.

We lose out on this as there are 2 of us with season tickets and we will watch on iFollow together!

The email said enter your code before you add your card details ...

WHAT DO I DO WITH MY CODE?
Either note down your code, or copy your code ready to paste. Vist the Club website, https://www.itfc.co.uk and sign in to your iFollow account on the top-right of the screen.

Once signed in, click on the iFollow tab and then 'Next Match.' You'll then need to click on 'Buy a Video Match Pass.'

Scroll down to the box that says 'Apply voucher code' - now either paste in your code or type it in and click apply. Your £10 discount will now be applied.

WHY DO I HAVE TO ADD MY PAYMENT DETAILS?
You will still need to enter your payment details - either by debit card, credit card or PayPal. You will not be charged a penny. Click on pay now and then you'll be taken to a screen which explains your registration is now complete. This is an EFL security system that they have in place for every club.
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 20:41 - Sep 24 with 2244 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 18:59 - Sep 24 by BrixtonBlue

They explained in the email the card details was a security thing... although I suspect that's a lie and it was more programming required to remove the need to enter them and hit a pay button that they couldn't be arsed with.

I'm sure it could be done simpler. Like just email a code to every ST holder. Job done. Why all this going on one site, copying it, pasting it into another site, adding your card details when there's no payment, do it now to avoid congestion on match day. Or like with the first game, your email address lets you in.

The whole thing seems to be needlessly complex to me.

Of course it is.

This is ITFC we’re talking about.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 20:46 - Sep 24 with 2238 viewsArnieM

Oh bollox! I can see what I’ve done. Just reading through that bloody essay of instructions, my eyes literally “ skipped” the last paragraph and on to the “ why do I hate to add my payment details” FFS .... their instructions don’t sync with the order of things on iFollow do they.🙄

Why the (ell they couldn't just email me the bloody code or apply 8t for all season ticket holders god knows.

Do people reckon this will be the same code for every game or is that just too bloody simple to expect the Club to do?

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 21:10 - Sep 24 with 2198 viewsSitfcB

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 20:46 - Sep 24 by ArnieM

Oh bollox! I can see what I’ve done. Just reading through that bloody essay of instructions, my eyes literally “ skipped” the last paragraph and on to the “ why do I hate to add my payment details” FFS .... their instructions don’t sync with the order of things on iFollow do they.🙄

Why the (ell they couldn't just email me the bloody code or apply 8t for all season ticket holders god knows.

Do people reckon this will be the same code for every game or is that just too bloody simple to expect the Club to do?

It’s really not that complicated

Of course it’ll be different codes for each game.

COYB

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 21:21 - Sep 24 with 2179 viewsPJH

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 20:23 - Sep 24 by Bluebell

Exactly what I did.

You could watch it twice-or at least I assume that you can.
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 21:59 - Sep 24 with 2143 viewsBrixtonBlue

Exactly what I did.

On the plus side, if you have a row you can still both watch it in separate rooms.

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 07:13 - Sep 25 with 2039 viewsWarkystache

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 21:59 - Sep 24 by BrixtonBlue

On the plus side, if you have a row you can still both watch it in separate rooms.

I've done mine. Can you come round with your mate and stand in front of my computer, slightly obscuring the screen so I can get that 'real match day' experience?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 08:06 - Sep 25 with 2001 viewsArnieM

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 21:10 - Sep 24 by SitfcB

Nah, I was totally my fault I just misread it . Won’t go that again. Anyway if we win it’ll be £10 we’ll spent 👍

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 09:34 - Sep 25 with 1931 viewsWickets

I kept getting invalid too but i had not put my Cap lock on !
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 09:47 - Sep 25 with 1920 viewsWickets

Looking again my receipt does say i have been charged a tenner as well !!
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 09:51 - Sep 25 with 1918 viewsBluebell

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 21:59 - Sep 24 by BrixtonBlue

Anyone know if it is possible to give my son my log in and password?

Would he be able to watch from his home?
Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 10:02 - Sep 25 with 1909 viewsSteve_M

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 09:51 - Sep 25 by Bluebell

Anyone know if it is possible to give my son my log in and password?

Would he be able to watch from his home?

IF you provide the voucher code as well then it should be possible. T&Cs probably have something about it being non-transferable though so do take account of that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 10:10 - Sep 25 with 1903 viewsArnieM

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 09:47 - Sep 25 by Wickets

Looking again my receipt does say i have been charged a tenner as well !!

Look like you’ve done what I did ....I don’t think the iFollow form is not in sync with the Clubs instructions letter. So I applied my payment Details coz we have to and it is before the code application section. Once you’ve done the payment bit you can’t apply the code.

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 14:06 - Sep 25 with 1843 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’m having issues too.

My account is showing as having no code. Despite having a season ticket. In a queue to speak to them now.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 14:26 - Sep 25 with 1824 viewsBluJu

Anyone else had problem redeeming the code for Rochdale game? on 21:10 - Sep 24 by SitfcB

Try telling my 85-year-old father-in-law that!

I decided to do it for him - it was going well until I clicked "Use existing payment method", highlighted the CC and clicked "Pay with this method".

Instead of being able to continue filling out the fields below - including the voucher box for the unique code - it just took payment and went to the final screen!

I just paid £10 for him to watch the game, and we have 3 season tickets between us! I'm sure he'll be happy though! lol.

FFS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024