Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills 19:14 - Sep 24 with 712 viewsBrixtonBlue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54269144

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:15 - Sep 24 with 706 viewsEwan_Oozami

It takes all sorts...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:16 - Sep 24 with 696 viewsjeera

Sorry to hear about this chap's unfortunate demise.

But agree it is vile stuff. Never liked it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:16 - Sep 24 with 694 viewsTrequartista

I've had chicken and jacket potatoes for dinner - is that more or less than a bag of liquorice?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:17 - Sep 24 with 691 viewsjeera

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:15 - Sep 24 by Ewan_Oozami

It takes all sorts...

Ooh. Ouch.

You are a bad person.

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:18 - Sep 24 with 690 viewsfactual_blue

What with your insights on walking poles, and now on liquorice, reading your stuff is what I imagine being in a residential dementia care home is like.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:27 - Sep 24 with 673 viewsSitfcB

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:15 - Sep 24 by Ewan_Oozami

It takes all sorts...

Downvoted due to repeated usage.

It takes all sorts by Illinoisblue 24 Sep 2020 15:19
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54269144

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:29 - Sep 24 with 668 viewsKeno

Pah!!

You haven't lived if you haven't tried a fillet of salmon and liquorice honey cooked wrapped in tin foil and cooked for about 15 mins

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:36 - Sep 24 with 655 viewsjeera

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:29 - Sep 24 by Keno

Pah!!

You haven't lived if you haven't tried a fillet of salmon and liquorice honey cooked wrapped in tin foil and cooked for about 15 mins

Anyone cooking that deserves to die.

Login to get fewer ads

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:51 - Sep 24 with 643 viewsRyorry

I've always loved liquorice - and sucking a small piece is actually the only thing that will quickly stop an otherwise unstoppable bout of coughing for me if inhaler isn't handy. But I eat it as a small quantity occasionally - large amounts of anything in an unbalanced diet are liable to kill anybody!

Moderation in all things etc etc. (yeah I know, bo-o-ring).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:59 - Sep 24 with 620 viewsSwansea_Blue

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:29 - Sep 24 by Keno

Pah!!

I'd struggle with the tin foil, and I haven't even got any fillings.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 22:03 - Sep 24 with 556 viewsBrixtonBlue

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 19:18 - Sep 24 by factual_blue

What with your insights on walking poles, and now on liquorice, reading your stuff is what I imagine being in a residential dementia care home is like.

You'll find out soon enough.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 22:10 - Sep 24 with 549 viewsfactual_blue

Pah!!

Are you J2?
Are you J2?
Are you J2 in disguise?
A-r-r-re you J2 in disguise?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Never liked liquorice. It's horrible, it's a nightmare to spell, and it kills on 22:23 - Sep 24 with 538 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

It takes all sorts...

Anne Summers are selling a box of fannies and calling them "Clitoris Allsorts".

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024