Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching the Super Cup - fans back 20:42 - Sep 24 with 468 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Partially, but as many as I have seen since Covid and it’s brilliant to see!!

And the game is a good watch as well.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Anyone watching the Super Cup - fans back on 21:11 - Sep 24 with 440 viewsJ2BLUE

Great to see and hopefully they'll realise that it's a good idea with every safety measure in place.

It seems insane the Prem have moved a kick off so fans can watch in a pub but fans can't be socially distanced in an outdoor stand. I know it's also about travelling to the games but there must be creative solutions.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone watching the Super Cup - fans back on 21:15 - Sep 24 with 429 viewsEdmundo

Anyone watching the Super Cup - fans back on 21:11 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

Great to see and hopefully they'll realise that it's a good idea with every safety measure in place.

It seems insane the Prem have moved a kick off so fans can watch in a pub but fans can't be socially distanced in an outdoor stand. I know it's also about travelling to the games but there must be creative solutions.

BoJo and Handjob haven't got a scooby. They couldn't give a hoot about sport or the arts, and are being advised by a bunch of mediocre old school tie mates.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024