Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow 21:04 - Sep 24 with 695 viewsclive_baker

I'm surprised they haven't got a few different options re. match passes etc. Just seem to offer the 1 time passes for £10. Would've thought they might've had a multi game pass, or a gift card type set up.

Was planning on buying my old man a few matches, would've preferred a gift card that he could use when he wants as I'm not sure when he's got plans etc. Guess I could buy them as and when he wants, but not really the same is it.

1st world problem I know.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

iFollow on 07:29 - Sep 25 with 565 viewsEllistonArt

If they had such a bundle, trust me it wouldn't work and you wouldn't be able to get anybody to help you with it....Better off with £10 at a time!

My ifollow season pass has brought me nothing but grief. I can only access the content the public can see, and they haven't replied to a single email in nearly 3 weeks apart from an automated reply acknowledging receipt of each email. Oh, and I've spent the last 3 nights on their chat bubble to no avail apart from my blood pressure going up!

Trust me, you DON'T want a bundle from ifollow!
iFollow on 07:31 - Sep 25 with 563 viewsDanTheMan

I have a feeling they were hoping we'd have people back in the stadiums so there would be no point.

However now, they probably should look at opening up the online season tickets you can buy abroad to people in the UK. Even if it's just for the year.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

iFollow on 08:26 - Sep 25 with 513 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I assumed they would do a season pass for UK based fans, but in sure clubs opposed it as it may have worked out cheaper than most season tickets (if based on home games only), meaning people would cancel those and significantly reduce club income.
iFollow on 08:30 - Sep 25 with 509 viewslazyblue

Why over complicate it, it works perfectly and only £10 per games as and when you want to watch.
iFollow on 08:32 - Sep 25 with 502 viewsMullet

iFollow on 07:31 - Sep 25 by DanTheMan

I have a feeling they were hoping we'd have people back in the stadiums so there would be no point.

However now, they probably should look at opening up the online season tickets you can buy abroad to people in the UK. Even if it's just for the year.

It's been my hobby horse for years. It would help if iFollow were vaguely competent too or had some sort of competition. I'd happily pay £300 a year and still attend games when I can, because I'm a mug.

Given what our club manage to do with twitter, I'd trust them to run the service the better and that's saying something!

In an ideal world you'd get a local sort of football focus style programme on mathc day and all money going to the club. Rob Chandler getting Phil and the EADt boys' thoughts in the build up, a quick word with a player doing a fluff piece, some kid reading out the team sheet and screeching COYB, watch the game, live stream the Radio Suffolk phone in after.

Winner.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024