Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Conn on how the FinCEN leak relate to football 07:27 - Sep 25 with 486 viewsSteve_M

Through that upstanding businessmen Roman Abramovich.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2020/sep/24/roman-abramovich-buy-up-of

Nothing drastic here, but all rather unsavoury given this is just a glimpse of a very murky world.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

David Conn on how the FinCEN leak relate to football on 07:42 - Sep 25 with 451 viewsbluelagos

He is a proper nice bloke, chatted to him a few times. He even cycles a lot :-)

First time I came across him I gave him a twitter bashing asking wft was he when the justice campaign was getting nowhere. Couple of people put me right and am glad I got to apologise face to face to him.

Has also been central to exposing / reporting much of the FIFA corruption as well the murky finances at club level. One of those people we all owe a huge debt to.

In the first HFSG press conference after the inquests he was given a round of applause by family members for his reporting. No other journalist came close to their quality of reporting or insights/knowledge.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

David Conn on how the FinCEN leak relate to football on 07:49 - Sep 25 with 433 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

David Conn on how the FinCEN leak relate to football on 07:42 - Sep 25 by bluelagos

He is a proper nice bloke, chatted to him a few times. He even cycles a lot :-)

First time I came across him I gave him a twitter bashing asking wft was he when the justice campaign was getting nowhere. Couple of people put me right and am glad I got to apologise face to face to him.

Has also been central to exposing / reporting much of the FIFA corruption as well the murky finances at club level. One of those people we all owe a huge debt to.

In the first HFSG press conference after the inquests he was given a round of applause by family members for his reporting. No other journalist came close to their quality of reporting or insights/knowledge.

For a minute there I thought you meant Abramovic!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

David Conn on how the FinCEN leak relate to football on 08:10 - Sep 25 with 400 viewsGuthrum

That last line about the public having barely a peek - one wonders, too, how much still goes on covertly, behind the backs of authorities and regulators.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024