Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this 08:37 - Sep 25 with 598 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-54277794

We can only hope that 'Let's be 'aving yer' is blasted from loudspeakers over the Market Square.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 08:44 - Sep 25 with 570 viewsKeno

dont forget the world heritage site of national beauty that is the Bernard Matthews memorial family centre

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 08:46 - Sep 25 with 567 viewsGuthrum

Well, he has made Norfolk famous.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 08:50 - Sep 25 with 559 viewsPendejo

It's a pity his advert doesn't have Alexa saying "it's always raining in Ipswich"... That's be proper bantz... we wouldn't it?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 08:52 - Sep 25 with 557 viewsGuthrum

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 08:44 - Sep 25 by Keno

dont forget the world heritage site of national beauty that is the Bernard Matthews memorial family centre

My mother remembers going to Great Witchingham Hall in the early days of the business. Turkeys all over the place and a complete mess.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 09:05 - Sep 25 with 523 viewsWeWereZombies

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 08:44 - Sep 25 by Keno

Does it have a Whackaturkey stall?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 09:18 - Sep 25 with 506 viewsKeno

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 09:05 - Sep 25 by WeWereZombies

Does it have a Whackaturkey stall?

Yes, its call The Barclay Stand

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 09:21 - Sep 25 with 502 viewsSwansea_Blue

I look forward to some knucklehead 'defending' this by wazzing all over it. It what Alan would have wanted.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 09:25 - Sep 25 with 495 viewscatch74

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 09:21 - Sep 25 by Swansea_Blue

I look forward to some knucklehead 'defending' this by wazzing all over it. It what Alan would have wanted.

They’ve failed - it has already been vandalised with ‘Cook Pass Babtridge’

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 09:27 - Sep 25 with 490 viewscatch74

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 09:25 - Sep 25 by catch74

They’ve failed - it has already been vandalised with ‘Cook Pass Babtridge’

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 09:29 - Sep 25 with 485 viewsfactual_blue

As if two cathedrals and an airport were not enough, now this on 08:52 - Sep 25 by Guthrum

My mother remembers going to Great Witchingham Hall in the early days of the business. Turkeys all over the place and a complete mess.

norfolk should ditch the strapline 'Nelson's County' in favour of 'Turkeys all over the place and a complete mess'.

Much more accurate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024