Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
new us fighter jet built in a year 12:39 - Sep 25 with 600 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a34030586/air-force-secret-ne

Why so fast? What are they worried about?

Aliens I reckon.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

new us fighter jet built in a year on 13:33 - Sep 25 with 535 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

What are they worried about?

China!
new us fighter jet built in a year on 14:14 - Sep 25 with 515 viewsgiant_stow

new us fighter jet built in a year on 13:33 - Sep 25 by SuperKieranMcKenna

What are they worried about?

China!

I'd love to know what China have got that spooked them!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

new us fighter jet built in a year on 15:02 - Sep 25 with 488 viewsStokieBlue

new us fighter jet built in a year on 14:14 - Sep 25 by giant_stow

I'd love to know what China have got that spooked them!

China are still a long way behind the US, they have decades of spending to catch up on and can only steal so much information - some of it they will have to research themselves.

As for the plane, once again, if they are telling you about it then it's nothing like the best thing they actually have.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

new us fighter jet built in a year on 15:48 - Sep 25 with 448 viewsgiant_stow

new us fighter jet built in a year on 15:02 - Sep 25 by StokieBlue

China are still a long way behind the US, they have decades of spending to catch up on and can only steal so much information - some of it they will have to research themselves.

As for the plane, once again, if they are telling you about it then it's nothing like the best thing they actually have.

SB

Yeah I get what you mean in the second para, but just wonder what's behind this - spose no one knows.

Did you ever watch the Unidentiefied show? I've finished the series now - very tricky to explain some of this stuff, even via the 'its US-made, but hidden' route...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024