Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country 16:36 - Sep 25 with 5280 viewsDubtractor

And yet suckers still think these people had the best interests of our country at heart.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/sep/25/sir-jim-ratcliffe-uks-richest-p

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 16:49 - Sep 25 with 2643 viewsDanTheMan

Paying taxes is for the dirty poor people though.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 16:49 - Sep 25 with 2644 viewsBlueBadger

But the football will be better. And we'll see all these new grounds whilst we sail the HMS Pisstheleague.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 16:52 - Sep 25 with 2642 viewsHARRY10

"Ratcliffe, the founder and chief executive of petrochemicals company Ineos, was an ardent supporter of the vote leave campaign, declaring that the UK would thrive without red tape from Brussels."

and the numpties believed him

Whereas freight alone will require 4m extra forms a week and 50,000 staff to deal with the increased regulation,

What this shyster was on about was EU regulations that improved worker safety, food hygiene and environmental protection. Because they are ultimately a charge on business profits, not employees wages.

The big con was to convince enough of the stupid that the EU was interfering in our lives by banning fish and chops in newspaper, stopping kids playing conkers and outlawing Christmas. Whereas it has actually spent the past few decades improving the quality of life for its citizens,,

Of course there is the no small matter of its activities in chasing tax dodgers - those on the extreme end. I wonder if that could be the reason so many of the wealthy are anti EU.
Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 16:54 - Sep 25 with 2629 viewsronnyd

As long as he keeps funding the Grenadiers he can go where he likes.
Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:00 - Sep 25 with 2613 viewsSwansea_Blue

He didn't become stinkingly rich by not being a selfish c***.

They pay a lot of money in tax these super rich in the UK, I get that. But it's at a lower effective rate than you or I. I'd like to think I be happy to contribute something back if I'd built my fortune off the back of British workers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:08 - Sep 25 with 2584 viewsHARRY10

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:00 - Sep 25 by Swansea_Blue

He didn't become stinkingly rich by not being a selfish c***.

They pay a lot of money in tax these super rich in the UK, I get that. But it's at a lower effective rate than you or I. I'd like to think I be happy to contribute something back if I'd built my fortune off the back of British workers.

The tax is not some unfair burden, but a known business cost.

Not paying it is equivalent to trousering working away from home allowance, and not paying the hotel'

A non UK footballer will be looking at the net figure of his wage, so should understand that the tax paid is by the club to ensure that net figure ie that tax money was never his

Trying to keep it amounts to fraud
Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:20 - Sep 25 with 2553 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:08 - Sep 25 by HARRY10

The tax is not some unfair burden, but a known business cost.

Not paying it is equivalent to trousering working away from home allowance, and not paying the hotel'

A non UK footballer will be looking at the net figure of his wage, so should understand that the tax paid is by the club to ensure that net figure ie that tax money was never his

Trying to keep it amounts to fraud

Obviously tax avoidance is legal, but there aren't many better examples of where legality and morality are so far apart. Makes my blood boil as the rest of us contribute.

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:24 - Sep 25 with 2541 viewsHARRY10

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:20 - Sep 25 by Swansea_Blue

Obviously tax avoidance is legal, but there aren't many better examples of where legality and morality are so far apart. Makes my blood boil as the rest of us contribute.

A common misconception, as taxes are a charge on the employer not the employee, as the latter works for the net figure, therefore it is the former who pays the tax.
Login to get fewer ads

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:28 - Sep 25 with 2536 viewshampstead_blue

Typical Guardian whinge.

A successful person change his domiciled status and they crow about Brexit!

Firstly I do not agree with the changing of domiciled status to reduce your tax bill.
I think we need radical reform of tax to keep these people in the UK and paying something.

I do find the Guardian and those here utter cry babies over Brexit. Really people, you are in the minority. Let it go!

You will do anything to abuse the majority who voted for Brexit. Let it go.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:30 - Sep 25 with 2521 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:24 - Sep 25 by HARRY10

A common misconception, as taxes are a charge on the employer not the employee, as the latter works for the net figure, therefore it is the former who pays the tax.

Eh? My contract is for the gross. And although the employer administers my contribution that can change depending on tax returns, with me liable for paying any additional tax directly.

Not that I understand.

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:32 - Sep 25 with 2519 viewsMullet

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:28 - Sep 25 by hampstead_blue

Typical Guardian whinge.

Firstly I do not agree with the changing of domiciled status to reduce your tax bill.
I think we need radical reform of tax to keep these people in the UK and paying something.

I do find the Guardian and those here utter cry babies over Brexit. Really people, you are in the minority. Let it go!

He's literally done that because of Brexit. You then go on to say you agree with those criticising him.

As for cry babies.....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:43 - Sep 25 with 2478 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:28 - Sep 25 by hampstead_blue

Typical Guardian whinge.

It's just the hypocrisy that grates. Despite being a vocal supporter of Brexit and the UK, it's seemingly not good enough for him. And it's a common theme among many of the very vocal Brexiteers. They treat the rest of us with contempt when they've pushed for something that will make us poorer when they can feck off and become richer.

But, as you say, the most important part of this story is him taking £billions out of the economy for personal gain and the conversation that's needed around that, irrespective of Brexit.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 17:43]

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:53 - Sep 25 with 2437 viewshampstead_blue

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:43 - Sep 25 by Swansea_Blue

It's just the hypocrisy that grates. Despite being a vocal supporter of Brexit and the UK, it's seemingly not good enough for him. And it's a common theme among many of the very vocal Brexiteers. They treat the rest of us with contempt when they've pushed for something that will make us poorer when they can feck off and become richer.

But, as you say, the most important part of this story is him taking £billions out of the economy for personal gain and the conversation that's needed around that, irrespective of Brexit.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 17:43]

The Guardian are making it 'yet another Brexit whinge'.

The real story is that our tax system needs radical reform.

It's nothing to do with Brexit. They are just whipping up yet more hatred toward those of us who wanted to wrestle back our identity and country.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:56 - Sep 25 with 2427 viewsPlums

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:53 - Sep 25 by hampstead_blue

It's nothing to do with Brexit. They are just whipping up yet more hatred toward those of us who wanted to wrestle back our identity and country.

Oh it’s not hatred. It’s pity combined with a growing disbelief at when reality will hit home.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:05 - Sep 25 with 2406 viewstractordownsouth

Still at least we voted the Tories in and the super rich aren’t leaving in their droves because of higher taxes

Oh hang on...

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:11 - Sep 25 with 2383 viewstractordownsouth

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 17:53 - Sep 25 by hampstead_blue

That seems a very snowflakey response. Or a “woke” response, as you may call it.

Nobody’s whipping up hatred towards Brexit voters, the article is pointing out the hypocrisy of the leading Brext cheerleaders leaving a sinking ship.

You could also argue that without whipping up hatred, the Brexit campaign wouldn’t have won in the first place, but that’s another debate

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:16 - Sep 25 with 2365 viewsDubtractor

When the person was one of the vocal cheerleaders for brexit, and how this country can be great outside the eu, then it has everything to do with brexit IMO.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:17 - Sep 25 with 2362 viewsDubtractor

Typical Guardian whinge.

Your posting on here is a bit of a shambles, FWIW.

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:23 - Sep 25 with 2335 viewshampstead_blue

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:16 - Sep 25 by Dubtractor

When the person was one of the vocal cheerleaders for brexit, and how this country can be great outside the eu, then it has everything to do with brexit IMO.

It's about tax.
It's about the fact that our tax system is broken and needs some serious reform.

I'd take this person's actions as a serious wake-up call and sort out tax.

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:25 - Sep 25 with 2326 viewsjeera

Have you not read yet another article before making these absurd comments?

Please read the damned thing.

It's nothing to do with the flipping Guardian you obsessed loon. Should they not report it in case they upset you?

Look, this is simple. He was knighted for his services to business. Knighted.

He has made his money.

He has campaigned for sodding Brexit. He didn't just effing vote for it.

He is now leaving because of Brexit.

The country will stand to lose billions in revenue. Billions.

See? Christ.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:26 - Sep 25 with 2321 viewsMullet

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:23 - Sep 25 by hampstead_blue

It's about tax.
It's about the fact that our tax system is broken and needs some serious reform.

Brexit is all about making sure Rees-Mogg and those like him don't have to pay tax. It's not even a secret, the information has been all out there for years. These leeches literally put nothing back in and are all on the take.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:28 - Sep 25 with 2315 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's what I just said

The real story is about the tax. The Brexit angle, whilst annoying to us remain voters because it proves these people were full of sh*t, isn't actually the important story.

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:30 - Sep 25 with 2305 viewsjeera

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:28 - Sep 25 by Swansea_Blue

That's what I just said

The real story is about the tax. The Brexit angle, whilst annoying to us remain voters because it proves these people were full of sh*t, isn't actually the important story.

As for "our identity and country."

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

AAAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!11!!!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:32 - Sep 25 with 2295 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:26 - Sep 25 by Mullet

Brexit is all about making sure Rees-Mogg and those like him don't have to pay tax. It's not even a secret, the information has been all out there for years. These leeches literally put nothing back in and are all on the take.

That is of course the unsaid element in this story. Yes, we need a conversation about tax to find a way to ensure that those who make their wealth off the back of the country's resources actually contribute back. But yep, that's ain't gonna happen under these shysters.

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:34 - Sep 25 with 2288 viewsDubtractor

Another brexiter scumbag moving abroad to avoid supporting this country on 18:23 - Sep 25 by hampstead_blue

It's about tax.

Labour proposed stopping things like this and you called it communism, or similar.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024