Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those struggling with ifollow for the first time 14:52 - Sep 26 with 1224 viewsSouperJim

It's not just you, the layout of the website is truly abysmal and the main features you want (buy and access the live video) are nowhere near as prominent as they should be.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 14:54 - Sep 26 with 1213 viewsFixed_It

Been through the minefield, paid with my code and now it's just a black screen trying to load - and failing!!!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 14:59 - Sep 26 with 1179 viewsbobbyramsey

For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 14:54 - Sep 26 by Fixed_It

Been through the minefield, paid with my code and now it's just a black screen trying to load - and failing!!!

This is utter sh!te
For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 15:03 - Sep 26 with 1159 viewsFixed_It

For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 14:59 - Sep 26 by bobbyramsey

This is utter sh!te

Tried a different web browser and now working. Chrome works, Edge didn't for me.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 15:13 - Sep 26 with 1102 viewsbobbyramsey

For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 15:03 - Sep 26 by Fixed_It

Tried a different web browser and now working. Chrome works, Edge didn't for me.

Chrome isn't working for me....
For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 15:16 - Sep 26 with 1088 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's ok(ish) once you can find it. Quality a bit dodgy though, only 720 max, so sh*t on a large screen.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 15:58 - Sep 26 with 1030 viewscressi

For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 15:16 - Sep 26 by Swansea_Blue

It's ok(ish) once you can find it. Quality a bit dodgy though, only 720 max, so sh*t on a large screen.

its rubbish to be honest last week I only got 40 minutes then it got stuck never saw anything to game was was over this game buffer buffer all the time its on a advert now buffering half time hope get back second half if not I wont bother again
For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 16:00 - Sep 26 with 1027 viewsreusersfreekicks

For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 15:58 - Sep 26 by cressi

its rubbish to be honest last week I only got 40 minutes then it got stuck never saw anything to game was was over this game buffer buffer all the time its on a advert now buffering half time hope get back second half if not I wont bother again

Could that be your broadband speed?
For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 17:20 - Sep 26 with 954 viewsTJS

If you're with talktalk you might need to log in to your talktalk page and turn the kidsafe settings/virus checker off.
Before doing this I just had the black screen with the play icon.
After this the black screen immediately had a spinning white circle and then it started playing.
Login to get fewer ads

For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 17:22 - Sep 26 with 949 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For those struggling with ifollow for the first time on 15:13 - Sep 26 by bobbyramsey

Chrome isn't working for me....

and Edge did for me.

Can't cast though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024