Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the heck is Downes playing at? 16:35 - Sep 26 with 3351 viewsSwansea_Blue

nft

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:36 - Sep 26 with 3325 viewsStokieBlue

He's acting like an idiot, the 21 has got right in his head as soon as he came on.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:36 - Sep 26 with 3317 viewsMullet

Seems very petulant doesn’t he? After Norwood last week, this isn’t a good look or idea is it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:37 - Sep 26 with 3286 viewsKievthegreat

If I was Lambert I'd genuinely consider taking him off. He's asking for trouble right now.
What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:37 - Sep 26 with 3279 viewsArnieM

Trying to prove something I think ..... not good Mr Downes not good

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:37 - Sep 26 with 3269 viewsSwansea_Blue

I preferred the Bish

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:38 - Sep 26 with 3251 viewsOldsmoker

The text feed I'm looking at says....
Flynn Downes on as sub
Foul by Flynn Downes

Like a caged lion.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:39 - Sep 26 with 3200 viewsDeano69

Not really added anything yet other than a risk of going down to 10 men.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:43 - Sep 26 with 3107 viewsReusersTown

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:38 - Sep 26 by Oldsmoker

Flynn Downes on as sub
Foul by Flynn Downes

Like a caged lion.

*Caged moron
Login to get fewer ads

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:44 - Sep 26 with 3084 viewsRyorry

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:38 - Sep 26 by Oldsmoker

Flynn Downes on as sub
Foul by Flynn Downes

Like a caged lion.

On at 67'
Commits fouls at 70' and 72'.

(from BBC live text).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 18:32 - Sep 26 with 2707 viewsWickets

Pretty sure as soon as he came on he was targeted ,he has got to learn to live with that sort of treatment . I would like to have another look at the yellow did he lead with his elbow ? a few minutes later he kicked the ball away as well not hard enough for second yellow but risky and needless . Come on Flynn your too good a player to let lesser players wind you up .
What the heck is Downes playing at? on 18:37 - Sep 26 with 2664 viewsPJH

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 18:32 - Sep 26 by Wickets

Pretty sure as soon as he came on he was targeted ,he has got to learn to live with that sort of treatment . I would like to have another look at the yellow did he lead with his elbow ? a few minutes later he kicked the ball away as well not hard enough for second yellow but risky and needless . Come on Flynn your too good a player to let lesser players wind you up .

Downes did not get a yellow did he?

He seemed to be trying very hard to get one but I don't think he succeeded.
What the heck is Downes playing at? on 18:38 - Sep 26 with 2663 viewsEllistonArt

Time to leave him outside the gates at Portman Road and see if anybody wants him.

Terrible attitude, if we can't find anybody better as a 5th man on the bench I would rather us take a chance with a member of the cleaning staff.
What the heck is Downes playing at? on 19:09 - Sep 26 with 2550 viewsArnieM

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 18:38 - Sep 26 by EllistonArt

Time to leave him outside the gates at Portman Road and see if anybody wants him.

Terrible attitude, if we can't find anybody better as a 5th man on the bench I would rather us take a chance with a member of the cleaning staff.

He’s certainly not covering himself on any glory is he. I think he thinks he’s too high for this Club. It’ll end in tears for him with that attitude for sure. Bishop is actually a better player.

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 19:14 - Sep 26 with 2523 viewsbournemouthblue

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 19:09 - Sep 26 by ArnieM

He’s certainly not covering himself on any glory is he. I think he thinks he’s too high for this Club. It’ll end in tears for him with that attitude for sure. Bishop is actually a better player.

Bish is going to be a big player for us provided he can stay fit

Had he have stayed fit for any length of time, he wouldn't be at Town of course, fate has kept him here and we are fortunate to have him. Let's hope he can keep it up!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 20:33 - Sep 26 with 2236 viewstextbackup

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 19:09 - Sep 26 by ArnieM

Bishop is a wonderful footballer, and is showing it now. Great to see him back

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 21:16 - Sep 26 with 2027 viewsArnieM

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 19:14 - Sep 26 by bournemouthblue

Bish is going to be a big player for us provided he can stay fit

Had he have stayed fit for any length of time, he wouldn't be at Town of course, fate has kept him here and we are fortunate to have him. Let's hope he can keep it up!

I agree entirely with you . I think Bishop is a helluva player and I had expected him to be gone long ago . Clubs will come sniffing around by Xmas if he stays fit and continues as he’s currently doing . Not sure what contract length he’s on though

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 21:33 - Sep 26 with 1943 viewshadleighboyblue

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 21:16 - Sep 26 by ArnieM

I agree entirely with you . I think Bishop is a helluva player and I had expected him to be gone long ago . Clubs will come sniffing around by Xmas if he stays fit and continues as he’s currently doing . Not sure what contract length he’s on though

Dozzell is also showing what a good player he is , he is wanting the ball and spreading some great passes around
What the heck is Downes playing at? on 21:46 - Sep 26 with 1900 viewsArnoldMoorhen

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:44 - Sep 26 by Ryorry

On at 67'
Commits fouls at 70' and 72'.

(from BBC live text).

I messaged my son, after he fouled a player right in front of the ref, argued about it with the ref, then kicked the ball away:

"I reckon Flynn Downes has fifty quid on five bookings or more...

...the problem is the ref has a hundred on four or less."

DISCLAIMER: This is a satirical joke, and in no way a serious suggestion that either players or officials were betting on the match.
What the heck is Downes playing at? on 09:15 - Sep 27 with 1468 viewsSamWhiteUK

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 16:43 - Sep 26 by ReusersTown

*Caged moron

Wooooahhhh, you're brave calling him a moron on here. I called him a moron after he got sent off at Cambridge last pre season and got peters for it
What the heck is Downes playing at? on 09:13 - Sep 28 with 1277 viewsWickets

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 18:37 - Sep 26 by PJH

Downes did not get a yellow did he?

He seemed to be trying very hard to get one but I don't think he succeeded.

Looks like i'm wrong and happy with that but the point remains ,it's obvious it's been a tough time for one of our young stars but he will have to keep himself in check Just .
What the heck is Downes playing at? on 09:23 - Sep 28 with 1241 viewsPJH

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 09:13 - Sep 28 by Wickets

Looks like i'm wrong and happy with that but the point remains ,it's obvious it's been a tough time for one of our young stars but he will have to keep himself in check Just .

He did seem to make several attempts to get booked and on another day he might well have been. He seemed to be wanting to pick a fight with someone and he was lucky not to get a yellow.
What the heck is Downes playing at? on 09:36 - Sep 28 with 1211 viewsMetal_Hacker

I think he possibly came on upset straight away perhaps a little angered because he thought should have bee non earlier ?

When he did come on their number 21 before the ball was thrown back into play had a little niggle at him as well...no excuses though . Rise above it all and grow up

Poll: If it were one or the other

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 09:41 - Sep 28 with 1193 viewsBrixtonBlue

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 09:15 - Sep 27 by SamWhiteUK

Wooooahhhh, you're brave calling him a moron on here. I called him a moron after he got sent off at Cambridge last pre season and got peters for it

I always wondered what happened to Jaime. Does he just help around the house, bit of gardening, stuff like that?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 09:59 - Sep 28 with 1148 viewsSamWhiteUK

What the heck is Downes playing at? on 09:41 - Sep 28 by BrixtonBlue

I always wondered what happened to Jaime. Does he just help around the house, bit of gardening, stuff like that?

Lol funnily enough just as I came back on here to check the latest replies I spotted my typo, and immediately thought of Jaime as well! Must have been my phone keyboard
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024