Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes 17:23 - Sep 26 with 1098 viewsChocorange

In the centre of defence , scares against poor teams. Wilson’s passing is awful.
Sears has been poor , and if he does keep his place , can someone else take any free kicks we get in dangerous areas.

PRP says players playin well keep the shirt ... so do we keep these players in until we play a better team and it goes wrong and we get beat or do we play our strongest team and make changes now?

Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 17:23 - Sep 26 with 1078 viewsreusersfreekicks

PRP! Grow up
Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 17:26 - Sep 26 with 1043 viewsTractorCam

It's league 1, every team is poor.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 17:27 - Sep 26 with 1037 viewsurbanblue

Drop players after three wins and three clean sheets.

That'll do wonders for the players confidence eh!
Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 17:30 - Sep 26 with 998 viewsBrixtonBlue

Dunno what game you were watching, Wilson was playing some lovely crossfield passes.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 17:37 - Sep 26 with 928 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Can we stop with the PRP now. It's a bit embarrassing.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 18:19 - Sep 26 with 851 viewsBluefish

We should keep everything the same in terms of shape and identity and start to changes. That means like for like swaps, downes for Bishop or dozzell is not.like for like, downes for Nolan more so. Chambers must continue to cover at RB so I would like to see woolfy for Wilson now and mcguiness for nsiala to follow. Lankester to come in now for Edwards and dobra or Jackson for sears to follow. Hawkins keeps his place. Not much else up for debate

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 18:19 - Sep 26 with 847 viewsBluefish

Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 17:23 - Sep 26 by reusersfreekicks

PRP! Grow up

It is his name

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 18:23 - Sep 26 with 827 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Can we stop the Wilson bashing please. 3 clean sheets is the best we can ask for. Please wait until players have a few mare games before the slating begins. dropping anybody from 3 straight wins would dent confidence. Play it again Paul.
Login to get fewer ads

Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 18:36 - Sep 26 with 773 viewsScuzzer

Me thinks someone is trying to build a case against Wilson when it is totally unsupported by the evidence. He played several pinpoint crossfield passes to the opposite wide man as he did in the first game of the season. Do agree that someone else should take the free kicks as Sears doesnt really have a clue what he wants to do with them. But I wouldn't rate Sears as 'poor' just because of one kick driven straight into the wall. He does a lot of tracking back and works very hard.
What you are saying to do, change a winning team, is exactly what Lambert kept doing last year and was to blame for our dramatic fall from grace...yet you criticize him for not wanting to do the same this season. Strange.

Established 1968

Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 18:38 - Sep 26 with 760 viewsbraveblue

Maybe he should rotate more?
Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 19:24 - Sep 26 with 709 viewsChocorange

Enjoy being top but should PRP make changes on 18:36 - Sep 26 by Scuzzer

Me thinks someone is trying to build a case against Wilson when it is totally unsupported by the evidence. He played several pinpoint crossfield passes to the opposite wide man as he did in the first game of the season. Do agree that someone else should take the free kicks as Sears doesnt really have a clue what he wants to do with them. But I wouldn't rate Sears as 'poor' just because of one kick driven straight into the wall. He does a lot of tracking back and works very hard.
What you are saying to do, change a winning team, is exactly what Lambert kept doing last year and was to blame for our dramatic fall from grace...yet you criticize him for not wanting to do the same this season. Strange.

What as I watching? What were you watching?
Wilson pass to Ward first Half was so far in front of him he didn’t even try to get it... hiss pass to Chambers 2nd half above he his head couldn’t stop it going out , try hard as he did.
Shortly after another pass to chambers , ( made by Wilson with plenty of time and space) was just about saved by some excellent play by Chambers and the winger ( not sure who was playing there at the time. )
All 3 of those were made with plenty of time and space and no pressure on him.

I didn’t say He didn’t make any good passes today, he did, one to Edwards stands out , but his passing is poor. Certainly worse than Wolf and also Mcguinnes from the game played against us, when Mcguinnes was put under pressure by our closing down.

For those saying don’t make changes , let’s not hear nasshing of teeth or moaning on here when we play a good team and we are found out at the back.
We have better defenders , why Is it wrong to consider and ask should we change?

Any team with a half decent striker would have scored today , the amount of space there was in the middle of our area from some of their crosses ... W we were hardly commanding in that area, better teams will score and exploit that weakness.

We have better players so why stick with ones that have kept a clean sheet against a very poor Bristol Rovers twice ( conceded 4 today) and Rochdale who have scored 1 goal all season.

Any team Closing us down high up the pitch will put Wilson’s passing under pressure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024