Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... 17:43 - Sep 26 with 3247 viewsBloots

....dispatched with relative ease in consecutive weeks.

With the 3rd from bottom to play next week.

Add in decimated Wigan (who admittedly did get a result today) and I suspect it's the easiest start we could have possibly wished for.

Keep calm kids.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 17:44 - Sep 26 with 2835 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree but Wigan look far better than many thought. I don't think they are like Bolton last season. Should finish comfortably safe.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 17:46 - Sep 26 with 2821 viewsTractorgirlforever

They wouldnt be bottom if we hadnt beat them!.. 3 games into the season is too soon to judge i think
Yeah, they'll definitely improve..... on 17:46 - Sep 26 with 2819 viewsBloots

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 17:44 - Sep 26 by J2BLUE

Agree but Wigan look far better than many thought. I don't think they are like Bolton last season. Should finish comfortably safe.

.....it was a bonus to get them early on.

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 17:47 - Sep 26 with 2788 viewsm14_blue

We’ve only played 3 games, by definition the teams who have lost to us aren’t going to be near the top.

I’m not sure many people are getting carried away this time round but equally let’s not try too hard to look for downsides.
So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 17:50 - Sep 26 with 2748 viewsSomethingBlue

Been a kind start but nothing wrong with gathering some momentum bedding in the current style/system. Our footballing principles look pretty sound and you'd expect us to improve on that front too. Not sure the XI that started today will consistently beat the better sides, we're probably on the same page there, but we have players to come back in and a small early cushion that we may end up being glad of.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:02 - Sep 26 with 2642 viewspositivity

we can only beat the teams that are placed in front of us, pompey and sunderland have already dropped 7 points in 3 games against those teams.

given our injury list, it's a good start, something to build one

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:05 - Sep 26 with 2607 viewsjaykay

is that the wigan who beat portsmouth today at fratton park ?

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:08 - Sep 26 with 2587 viewsitfcjoe

Been a decent start and think we should be grateful for what fixture computer has kicked out - but other teams we’ve played have picked up decent results elsewhere

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:19 - Sep 26 with 2485 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Don't care who we beat, as long as we beat them. Played 3 won 3. Not sure what more you want?
Yep, the same Portsmouth that.... on 18:35 - Sep 26 with 2393 viewsBloots

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:05 - Sep 26 by jaykay

is that the wigan who beat portsmouth today at fratton park ?

....haven't won a game and will probably sack their manager soon.

What's your point?

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:36 - Sep 26 with 2393 viewsJDB23

Good start to the season, lets us build some momentum up and get some players returning from injury before we play some of the better teams and fixtures start to pile up.

Still concerned about our strikers, while Hawkins done very well he's had a few chances already that he should have buried. Not sure how sustainable it will be to rely on our CMs and wide players to provide the goals for a whole season. I'm sure his overall play will give him some confidence though and hopefully Norwood can gain a bit of fitness in the meantime.
So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:37 - Sep 26 with 2383 viewsbraveblue

Good positive stuff!!
Agreed, a positive start indeed.... on 18:39 - Sep 26 with 2378 viewsBloots

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:37 - Sep 26 by braveblue

Good positive stuff!!

....hopefully we can replicate it against stronger opposition.

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:40 - Sep 26 with 2373 viewspatrickswell

My goodness, Bloots, you and Fishers are going to come like trains when we finally do end up losing a league game.
So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:46 - Sep 26 with 2322 viewsStewart27

Interesting logic
So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:51 - Sep 26 with 2294 viewsGeoffSentence

I make you right. Nice to get an easy start though. Lets hope this gets their peckers up ready for the decent teams.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 18:51]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If we lose so many that we.... on 18:51 - Sep 26 with 2292 viewsBloots

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:40 - Sep 26 by patrickswell

My goodness, Bloots, you and Fishers are going to come like trains when we finally do end up losing a league game.

....aren't challenging for promotion then I expect I will.

I won't if we just lose a couple.

It would be ridiculous to over react after a handful of negative results, in the same way it would be to over react after a few positive ones.

Seems logical to me.

Agreed. (n/t) on 18:51 - Sep 26 with 2283 viewsBloots

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 18:51 - Sep 26 by GeoffSentence

I make you right. Nice to get an easy start though. Lets hope this gets their peckers up ready for the decent teams.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 18:51]

If we lose so many that we.... on 19:11 - Sep 26 with 2208 viewsDarth_Koont

If we lose so many that we.... on 18:51 - Sep 26 by Bloots

....aren't challenging for promotion then I expect I will.

I won't if we just lose a couple.

It would be ridiculous to over react after a handful of negative results, in the same way it would be to over react after a few positive ones.

Seems logical to me.

Who’s overreacting? Apart from you?

Pronouns: He/Him

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 20:42 - Sep 26 with 2066 viewsSitfcB

A f’king net full.

Sooooo easy.

Well done my man.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 20:45 - Sep 26 with 2053 viewsbournemouthblue

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 17:44 - Sep 26 by J2BLUE

That depends who they keep, who's to say with this league. You'd have never known Wycombe would do what they did?

Have Brizzle lost players, didn't they sack their manager bizarrely?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 20:46]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

It's usually the same ones too! (n/t) on 20:46 - Sep 26 with 2046 viewsBloots

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 20:42 - Sep 26 by SitfcB

A f’king net full.

Sooooo easy.

Well done my man.

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 20:51 - Sep 26 with 2034 viewsRyorry

You & Bluefish remind me of Bremner and Hunter, who took it in turns to do the shinkicking & get the yellows for LUFC.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

oy Blootie on 20:51 - Sep 26 with 2028 viewsKeno

if you are trying to match carlisleaway for down arrows you have a long way to go!!

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 20:51 - Sep 26 with 2027 viewsTerry_Nutkins

So that's the bottom two teams in the league.... on 17:47 - Sep 26 by m14_blue

We’ve only played 3 games, by definition the teams who have lost to us aren’t going to be near the top.

I’m not sure many people are getting carried away this time round but equally let’s not try too hard to look for downsides.

I know it cracks me up when people think.its an intelligent comment after 3 games.

What is actually more to the poit is that Bristol took points off Sunderland, Wigan all 3 off Pompey and Rochdale took points off pompey. It doesnt matter where they are now or where they finish these teams will get results off other teams so we have to go out and beat them!!

I'm not seeing a single person getting carried away!

At best this is next level pointless. But really it's actually a bitter post at us winning. Wow!!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024