Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 21:11 - Sep 26 with 3182 viewsRocky

What a player we have there. My man of the match. He seems to have added a bit of physicality this season .
Dozzell on 21:35 - Sep 26 with 2616 viewshadleighboyblue

Agreed , my MOM too .

He is looking for the ball more and spraying some lovely passes around
Dozzell on 21:47 - Sep 26 with 2553 viewsDyland

Top, top player.

Bishop too.

the end

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Dozzell on 21:53 - Sep 26 with 2528 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Shhhhhh. He was rubbish....don't tell anyone...etc

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Dozzell on 21:59 - Sep 26 with 2486 viewsEly_Blue

Dozzell on 21:47 - Sep 26 by Dyland

Top, top player.

Bishop too.

the end

Add Nolan to that too.

Loved the way they kept taking turns to be the one dropping deep to pick the ball up first half which actually made it difficult for Rochdale to do what BR did last week on Dozzell

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Dozzell on 22:05 - Sep 26 with 2448 viewsDyland

Dozzell on 21:59 - Sep 26 by Ely_Blue

Add Nolan to that too.

Loved the way they kept taking turns to be the one dropping deep to pick the ball up first half which actually made it difficult for Rochdale to do what BR did last week on Dozzell

It's working quite well innit.

Dozzell on 22:16 - Sep 26 with 2371 viewsSomethingBlue

Watch our second goal back — it's Dozzell running back, dispossessing the player, taking the ball back immediately and quickly releasing Sears.

Really, really encouraging from him. When he gets on the ball with space ahead of him you feel genuine excitement that we're about to do something interesting. How wonderful it would be if this is the season he makes it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Dozzell on 22:23 - Sep 26 with 2316 viewsBluefish

Dozzell on 21:47 - Sep 26 by Dyland

Top, top player.

Bishop too.

the end

This

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Agreed, plus.... on 22:25 - Sep 26 with 2305 viewsBloots

....he's demanding the ball now, taking responsibility.

Also I think he realises that not every pass needs to lead to a goal.

He's getting better each game.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Agreed, plus.... on 22:28 - Sep 26 with 2287 viewsBluefish

Agreed, plus.... on 22:25 - Sep 26 by Bloots

He is dictating the tempo of the game in that role, it sets him apart from the rest of this league and him and Bishop are far too good for this level

Agreed, plus.... on 23:02 - Sep 26 with 2180 viewsEly_Blue

Agreed, plus.... on 22:28 - Sep 26 by Bluefish

He is dictating the tempo of the game in that role, it sets him apart from the rest of this league and him and Bishop are far too good for this level

Genuine question, do you think working with a manager who was a champions league winning international midfielder has helped them both as opposed to a dinosaur hoof it defender?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Dozzell on 23:03 - Sep 26 with 2173 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Dozzell on 21:35 - Sep 26 by hadleighboyblue

Agreed , my MOM too .

He is looking for the ball more and spraying some lovely passes around

It has long been recognised that he has the talent. People have been saying he just needs to produce it more regularly. He now has a run in the team and is producing it very regularly. It helps having the others around him playing well because that means he cannot be marked out of the game without freeing up the others even more. He is linking up really well with the other midfielders. I am enjoying watching us at the moment.

EDITED for a typo.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 23:08]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Agreed, plus.... on 23:04 - Sep 26 with 2158 viewsBluefish

Agreed, plus.... on 23:02 - Sep 26 by Ely_Blue

Genuine question, do you think working with a manager who was a champions league winning international midfielder has helped them both as opposed to a dinosaur hoof it defender?

Nope

I see what you've done there on 23:04 - Sep 26 with 2160 viewsDyland

:)

Agreed, plus.... on 23:05 - Sep 26 with 2157 viewsRocky

Lambert played for a Champions League side?
He should have told us.
Agreed, plus.... on 23:08 - Sep 26 with 2138 viewsBluefish

Agreed, plus.... on 23:05 - Sep 26 by Rocky

Lambert played for a Champions League side?
He should have told us.

It is obvious though, it explains why people like Gary neville or roy keane were such good managers or the 66 world Cup side.

Dozzell on 23:27 - Sep 26 with 2068 viewsDyland

Dozzell on 23:03 - Sep 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

It has long been recognised that he has the talent. People have been saying he just needs to produce it more regularly. He now has a run in the team and is producing it very regularly. It helps having the others around him playing well because that means he cannot be marked out of the game without freeing up the others even more. He is linking up really well with the other midfielders. I am enjoying watching us at the moment.

EDITED for a typo.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 23:08]

He really just needed a proper run.

Absurd he didn't have it. Hurst, idiot. And Lambert last season.

Agreed, plus.... on 00:00 - Sep 27 with 1958 viewsKieran_Knows

Agreed, plus.... on 22:25 - Sep 26 by Bloots

Indeed. A real shame when he leaves for nothing next summer, though.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Dozzell on 06:59 - Sep 27 with 1749 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

A fantastic footballer, very good at what he does, dictates so much from the deep lying role.

Shame we won’t get a penny for him, but going to be a joy to watch this year if he continues form.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Dozzell on 09:17 - Sep 27 with 1484 viewsSomethingBlue

Dozzell on 06:59 - Sep 27 by TheTrueBlue1878

A fantastic footballer, very good at what he does, dictates so much from the deep lying role.

Shame we won’t get a penny for him, but going to be a joy to watch this year if he continues form.

Think we’d get compensation, albeit probably not loads. Wouldn’t surprise me if the club manage to sort some sort of new deal out though if current run continues, perhaps one that doesn’t make it too hard for him to leave but protects more of his value.

Either way - if we go up and Andre can play a major role in helping us on our way back then I’d take that for now, it’d be great.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Dozzell on 09:20 - Sep 27 with 1454 viewsHerbivore

He's been superb so far. Give him a run in his natural position and this is what he's capable of. It's going to be tough to keep him here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Agreed, plus.... on 09:24 - Sep 27 with 1429 viewsTractorgirlforever

I think lamberts style has helped out andre 100%, hes loving playing in the team, always seemed a bit lazy to me prior to this season, i was never convinced about him but at the moment he looks a top player and its all down to paul lambert, how many players look like they will be top players but end up just fading away to be nothing but average?, i think andre was going in that direction .
Dozzell on 09:28 - Sep 27 with 1406 viewsBloomBlue

Mine too, but I also want to give Nolan some credit as I think he's doing a lot of the 'dirty work' getting tackles in plus running into space which is stretching teams and helping Dozzell find players in space.

Maybe the 'layoff' has helped Dozzell get his fittest fully back after what was a terrible injury. Not sure if that is it but he is playing with so much confidence it's a joy to watch.
Dozzell on 09:32 - Sep 27 with 1386 viewsMonkeyAlan

Dozzell on 09:17 - Sep 27 by SomethingBlue

Think we’d get compensation, albeit probably not loads. Wouldn’t surprise me if the club manage to sort some sort of new deal out though if current run continues, perhaps one that doesn’t make it too hard for him to leave but protects more of his value.

Either way - if we go up and Andre can play a major role in helping us on our way back then I’d take that for now, it’d be great.

Wouldn't be a great deal though if we did. The new rules mean we just don't have the money to offer anything spectacular.
Agreed, plus.... on 09:34 - Sep 27 with 1378 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ooh you little devil!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Dozzell on 09:35 - Sep 27 with 1370 viewsstrikalite

Dozzell on 09:28 - Sep 27 by BloomBlue

Mine too, but I also want to give Nolan some credit as I think he's doing a lot of the 'dirty work' getting tackles in plus running into space which is stretching teams and helping Dozzell find players in space.

Maybe the 'layoff' has helped Dozzell get his fittest fully back after what was a terrible injury. Not sure if that is it but he is playing with so much confidence it's a joy to watch.

Confidence is such a big thing for a young player, you can only really get that through playing first team football, I've always said that he doesn't want the ball enough for me, such a good touch he should be screaming for it like Jim used too...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024