Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If some of the balls Dozzell plays 09:29 - Sep 27 with 1073 viewstextbackup

Are done by prem players they are absolutely drooled over.

I just wanna shut my eyes and wake up at the end of the season to see him with an entire season under his belt to show that weekly

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If some of the balls Dozzell plays on 11:37 - Sep 27 with 925 viewsBlueandTruesince82

That and a new contract

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

If some of the balls Dozzell plays on 11:50 - Sep 27 with 881 viewsBluefish

He is now the puppet master as well, he chooses the tempo and when we slow things down and when we get things moving. His ability goes far beyond a pretty pass or a neat turn, you can see why so many were so excited about him breaking through sadly I think he has already done enough to earn a move and I can't see how we can keep him. There is an argument to sell him now or January if we can get a big fee which would be a huge blow and an enormous shame.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If some of the balls Dozzell plays on 12:20 - Sep 27 with 807 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, an absolute class act and is now starting to dictate games.

If he can stay fit all season we’ll go up, and if we do I think we’ll be able to keep him - I certainly hope so

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If some of the balls Dozzell plays on 12:26 - Sep 27 with 775 viewsJakeITFC

This was true last year (and before really) - I’ve long thought Dozzell for Skuse in that deep role was a transformative move for us.

Dozzell by JakeITFC 21 Nov 2019 14:20
Changed both of those games v Lincoln once moved into a deeper central midfield position.

I really think we will improve as a team if we can get him in that role permanently (rather than out wide or in a ten). I get the arguments around physicality and coasting through games, but I really think (as the second half last night shows) that we have plenty of players in this squad who can allow us to just play on the front foot and give him the time and space to make him really effective.

His old man needs to tell him.... on 12:26 - Sep 27 with 772 viewsBloots

....to sign a contract ASAP.

Purely for the good of the club's future

Obviously football doesn't have the slightest bit of loyalty in it any more, but you'd like to think that JD would know how much difference a decent transfer fee will make to us.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

His old man needs to tell him.... on 13:33 - Sep 27 with 667 viewsPrideOfTheEast

His old man needs to tell him.... on 12:26 - Sep 27 by Bloots

....to sign a contract ASAP.

Purely for the good of the club's future

Obviously football doesn't have the slightest bit of loyalty in it any more, but you'd like to think that JD would know how much difference a decent transfer fee will make to us.

The club have been very good to Jason over the last couple of years with all he’s been through. Hopefully that helps. If we go up and offer him something sensible (with clauses in it that let him move on to certain clubs for certain fees) then hopefully we can persuade him to stay.

The risk has got to be that he’s heavily tapped up now and his head is turned before we have the chance to offer him something he’d even consider accepting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024