Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who you thought dead but aren't? 19:31 - Sep 27 with 575 viewsPendejo

Ed Asner

Wife has got me into Cobra Kai, which has surprised me as to how much I'm enjoying, which has Ed in a cameo role. A quick Google tells me he'll be 91on 15th November.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Asner

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

People who you thought dead but aren't? on 20:59 - Sep 27 with 495 viewsBehind_Enemy_Lines

Really enjoyed Cobra Kai, looking forward to season 3 next year with a lot of info that Chozen is back in from Karate Kid 2.
People who you thought dead but aren't? on 21:16 - Sep 27 with 470 viewsPendejo

People who you thought dead but aren't? on 20:59 - Sep 27 by Behind_Enemy_Lines

Really enjoyed Cobra Kai, looking forward to season 3 next year with a lot of info that Chozen is back in from Karate Kid 2.

I am familiar with the original and remake with Smith jnr , but have not seen any others, so don't know the character to whom you refer.

Have only watched S1 so far but thoroughly enjoyed the reinvention of the bad kid into a good(ish) guy, and the fact he appears to have just woken up in the 21at century such is his lack of knowledge of certain things.

BTW Ralph Macchio is 59 years old!!!! And is 4 years older than the other fella.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2020 21:16]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

People who you thought dead but aren't? on 21:23 - Sep 27 with 460 viewsjeera

People who you thought dead but aren't? on 21:16 - Sep 27 by Pendejo

I am familiar with the original and remake with Smith jnr , but have not seen any others, so don't know the character to whom you refer.

Have only watched S1 so far but thoroughly enjoyed the reinvention of the bad kid into a good(ish) guy, and the fact he appears to have just woken up in the 21at century such is his lack of knowledge of certain things.

BTW Ralph Macchio is 59 years old!!!! And is 4 years older than the other fella.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2020 21:16]

I didn't even know that CK existed until a few weeks ago, but spotted it and watched them.

It was a surprise to see the orignal cast members together in their original roles all these years later.

Separate note; why was the Smith/Chan film called the Karate Kid when it's set in China with Kung Foo?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2020 12:33]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024