Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The reason the positive tests were low at the weekend...... 12:52 - Sep 28 with 1182 viewsitfcpaul

Amazingly if you look at the number of tests carried out in the run up to the weekend, where as we know there is a slight delay after testing due to testing time, the number of test on 2 consecutive dropped by 60k on one day and 50k on another, and therefore 110k tests less than normal were carried out, therefore less positive tests were found

Makes sense, but all you heard was there was a reduction in positive tests and nothing about the massive reduction in actual testing!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/testing

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

**WRONG SECTION** (n/t) on 13:26 - Sep 28 with 1065 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The reason the positive tests were low at the weekend...... on 16:27 - Sep 28 with 858 viewsScuzzer

Ipswich Town 2 Rochdale 0.

Established 1968

**WRONG SECTION** (n/t) on 18:12 - Sep 28 with 778 viewsfactual_blue

**WRONG SECTION** (n/t) on 13:26 - Sep 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

It really isn't important.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

**WRONG SECTION** (n/t) on 18:23 - Sep 28 with 768 viewsOldsmoker

**WRONG SECTION** (n/t) on 13:26 - Sep 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

As we're not allowed to attend footy matches I think this is one of those cross-over subjects.

Have you applied to be a Coronavirus Warden?
You seem to have the attitude for it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

**WRONG SECTION** (n/t) on 18:42 - Sep 28 with 741 viewscooperd5

**WRONG SECTION** (n/t) on 18:23 - Sep 28 by Oldsmoker

As we're not allowed to attend footy matches I think this is one of those cross-over subjects.

Have you applied to be a Coronavirus Warden?
You seem to have the attitude for it.

Hardly mate, he's calling out the government on their selective accounting methods.
The reason the positive tests were low at the weekend...... on 09:11 - Sep 29 with 544 viewsflimflam

Works both ways as when the media have a meltdown about increased positive tests fail to acknowledge the increase in testing we are doing now to 3 months ago.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

The reason the positive tests were low at the weekend...... on 09:24 - Sep 29 with 536 viewsitfcpaul

The reason the positive tests were low at the weekend...... on 09:11 - Sep 29 by flimflam

Works both ways as when the media have a meltdown about increased positive tests fail to acknowledge the increase in testing we are doing now to 3 months ago.

It does and the Government are very good at talking about more testing relates to more positive tests, but on this occasion they never mentioned the reduction in the number could be down to over 100K less tests being carried out

plus in his latest restrictions speech even Boris admitted that the number of positive tests wasn't down to more tests as the percentage of positive tests had increased within that number

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024