Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many watched the stream on Sat? 17:09 - Sep 28 with 4393 viewsessexccc

My fault if I missed it but does anyone know how many people watched the streamed game on Saturday and what numbers were season ticket holders and who wasn’t?

Blog: Then or Now?

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 17:28 - Sep 28 with 3146 viewsdirtyboy

I watched it and i'm not a season ticket holder.

Are you going to add these all up? Good luck!
How many watched the stream on Sat? on 17:36 - Sep 28 with 3123 viewsWarkystache

I watched it. I'm a season ticket holder.

Hope the next one's a bit less shaky.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 19:55 - Sep 28 with 2940 viewsEdwardStone

A couple of Town supporting mates round

Beer, more beer.....mexican food at half time

more beer, cake and conversation/celebration

None of us are season ticket holders

Loved it
How many watched the stream on Sat? on 20:21 - Sep 28 with 2886 viewsWeWereZombies

I watched and am another non-season ticket holder, decent watch except for the cameraman forgetting he was filming as he described something to his mate with hand gestures.

Touch and go whether I watch the MK franchise game though, I had a letter at lunchtime telling me my flu vaccine appointment is up at the Community Hall at 14:40 on Saturday, may just make do with following things in the chat room if I do not make it back home for kick off.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 20:26 - Sep 28 with 2859 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 17:28 - Sep 28 by dirtyboy

I watched it and i'm not a season ticket holder.

Are you going to add these all up? Good luck!

I watched along with wife and son and none of us is a season-ticket holder. Daughter was present but didn't watch it.

Good luck with your totals on this.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 20:57 - Sep 28 with 2778 viewsDurovigutum

I bought a pass, not a season ticket holder, but was refereeing so the boy watched it for me.
How many watched the stream on Sat? on 21:25 - Sep 28 with 2748 viewsAlexGreen

I watched it and am not a season ticket holder. I also live abroad, would be great if you could include that in the pivot table.

What's the current total?

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 22:42 - Sep 28 with 2644 viewseireblue

At a guess, IFollow would probably know.

Oh crikey, are you the person that ME has hired to get the iFollow revenue in?

I watched, so add me, but, there has got to be a better way than this, surely.
Login to get fewer ads

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 23:20 - Sep 28 with 2587 viewsreusersfreekicks

I did too. At this rate double figures viewing counted by Wednesday
How many watched the stream on Sat? on 07:24 - Sep 29 with 2464 viewsMillsey

I watched. ST holder but messed up and ended up paying for it. But all good in the end with the win👍
How many watched the stream on Sat? on 07:45 - Sep 29 with 2430 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yeah I watched it , Mrs was upstairs ,Little Man was playing Fortnite and the cat was sat in front if the fire licking her ass

So I guess in terms of numbers there's only me to count

Good luck

Poll: If it were one or the other

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 08:26 - Sep 29 with 2344 viewshampstead_blue

I paid my £10 and watched it. I also enjoyed it!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 08:35 - Sep 29 with 2327 viewsDeano69

Dont you have to count all the season ticket holders regardless of whether they watched or not?

Worked ok for me, hooked the laptop up to the big tv and watched 720dpi.

Dodgy camera work and a few spells of MM sounding like a dalek, aside from that all good.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 08:38 - Sep 29 with 2314 viewsWallingford_Boy

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 08:35 - Sep 29 by Deano69

Dont you have to count all the season ticket holders regardless of whether they watched or not?

Worked ok for me, hooked the laptop up to the big tv and watched 720dpi.

Dodgy camera work and a few spells of MM sounding like a dalek, aside from that all good.

I didn't watch, although may watch the MK game.

Whats the current totals?!

RIP Sir Bobby

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 09:41 - Sep 29 with 2246 viewsWickets

I have seen all the league games home and away except EFLC game .First game was on Sky and Saturday's was paid for by my season ticket of course . I too would be interested to know the figures .
How many watched the stream on Sat? on 10:18 - Sep 29 with 2206 viewsWeWereZombies

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 08:38 - Sep 29 by Wallingford_Boy

I didn't watch, although may watch the MK game.

Whats the current totals?!

Not only has essexccc failed to provide the current totals but the EFL have ignored my earlier post and failed to rearrange kickoff next Saturday for half an hour later.

Errr, #someoneout
[Post edited 29 Sep 2020 10:27]

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 11:27 - Sep 29 with 2160 viewsipswichtillidie

Be interesting to know the statistics on how many fans watched!? Also I wonder what money was actually generated. For the casual fan and those not able to always go it’s brilliant that the games are there to watch at your convenience.

Gav

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 11:56 - Sep 29 with 2119 viewshoppy

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 19:55 - Sep 28 by EdwardStone

A couple of Town supporting mates round

Beer, more beer.....mexican food at half time

more beer, cake and conversation/celebration

None of us are season ticket holders

Loved it

Fabulous!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 11:59 - Sep 29 with 2108 viewshoppy

Just to add to your difficulty in totting up the numbers...

I watched with KJ - we are both season ticket holders, but we only used one passcode as we watched together.

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 12:04 - Sep 29 with 2090 viewsBarneycurley

I am not a season ticket holder and I never have been i did once when I lived close ish consider it but I met a girl, anyway I didn't watch so am unsure if I am counted as a yes/no/maybe?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 12:25 - Sep 29 with 2055 viewsSwansea_Blue

I watched some of it, but missed the first 10 minutes as I thought I could change a tap washer in 5 minutes but underestimated my tight nuts (true story). Rather than leave the water off for 2 hours I thought I better get it fixed.

So, that's about 90% I did watch. Not a ST holder.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 12:26 - Sep 29 with 2053 viewsWeWereZombies

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 12:04 - Sep 29 by Barneycurley

I am not a season ticket holder and I never have been i did once when I lived close ish consider it but I met a girl, anyway I didn't watch so am unsure if I am counted as a yes/no/maybe?

Was completely unaware of this track until just now, always thought that album title was too clever for the Gallaghers to have come up with.

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 14:20 - Sep 29 with 1900 viewshoppy

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 12:25 - Sep 29 by Swansea_Blue

I watched some of it, but missed the first 10 minutes as I thought I could change a tap washer in 5 minutes but underestimated my tight nuts (true story). Rather than leave the water off for 2 hours I thought I better get it fixed.

So, that's about 90% I did watch. Not a ST holder.

But you managed to loosen your nuts before we scored, so that's a positive, isn't it?

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 14:24 - Sep 29 with 1889 viewsHerbivore

I watched it, no longer a season ticket holder.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How many watched the stream on Sat? on 14:33 - Sep 29 with 1862 viewsRobTheMonk

I watched - no season ticket.

Generally happy to pay a tenner as I hook it up to the TV via laptop HDMI.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024