Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new 13:41 - Sep 29 with 1995 viewshomer_123

tighter coronavirus restrictions in north-east England.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54342688

Boris, getting his words wrong? Not understanding what he was talking about? Never...

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 13:47 - Sep 29 with 1358 viewsPJH

He could have said 'Don't worry about it because we will be changing it all again soon.'

I doubt if the word 'incompetent' has ever been used as much as it has been in the last few months. Perhaps it should be used as the first word in the job title as in Incompetent Prime Minister, Incompetent Health Secretary etc etc etc
The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 13:50 - Sep 29 with 1350 viewsitfcjoe

Because he either doesn't read his brief, or doesn't study it as seriously as he should

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:03 - Sep 29 with 1312 viewsSteve_M

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 13:50 - Sep 29 by itfcjoe

Because he either doesn't read his brief, or doesn't study it as seriously as he should

That said, it reflects also the complexity of the current regulations - it is pretty difficult to know what applies at any time due to the rushed and repeated nature of the changes made.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:05 - Sep 29 with 1307 viewsHerbivore

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 13:50 - Sep 29 by itfcjoe

He's staggeringly incompetent and he just doesn't care. He wanted the job because he sees it as his birth right but he's too feckless and lazy to do the job. He knows it but his ego won't allow him to acknowledge it and step aside. The worst PM we've had and quite possibly the worst we will ever have.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:07 - Sep 29 with 1295 viewsHARRY10

I think it's more a case of he doesn't understand it

this is a man who has winged it by using carefully scripted add libs and well rehearsed quotes from the classics

scratch the surface and there is nothing more

as has been seen so many times when in public office
The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:08 - Sep 29 with 1291 viewsfactual_blue

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:05 - Sep 29 by Herbivore

He's staggeringly incompetent and he just doesn't care. He wanted the job because he sees it as his birth right but he's too feckless and lazy to do the job. He knows it but his ego won't allow him to acknowledge it and step aside. The worst PM we've had and quite possibly the worst we will ever have.

The question for stanley johnson is surely

'stanley, was it poor parenting or a poor education that made boris the way he is?'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:10 - Sep 29 with 1281 viewspointofblue

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:08 - Sep 29 by factual_blue

The question for stanley johnson is surely

'stanley, was it poor parenting or a poor education that made boris the way he is?'

To be fair Jo and Rachel seem to have their heads screwed on tighter - could be down to nature rather than nurture.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:12 - Sep 29 with 1271 viewshomer_123

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:10 - Sep 29 by pointofblue

To be fair Jo and Rachel seem to have their heads screwed on tighter - could be down to nature rather than nurture.

And the nation ends up with Boris.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:13 - Sep 29 with 1266 viewsfactual_blue

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:10 - Sep 29 by pointofblue

jo was also a member of the bullingdon.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:23 - Sep 29 with 1241 viewsitfcpaul

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:03 - Sep 29 by Steve_M

That said, it reflects also the complexity of the current regulations - it is pretty difficult to know what applies at any time due to the rushed and repeated nature of the changes made.

I am sorry but if anyone should know he should.................

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:26 - Sep 29 with 1230 viewsHerbivore

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:03 - Sep 29 by Steve_M

This is also part of it. If the messaging is so unclear that the guy whose message it is can't remember what's meant to be what then how can they expect the public to have a clue?

Plus he's an utterly incompetent, lazy, feckless jeb-end. I really can't stress that point enough.

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:29 - Sep 29 with 1230 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:34 - Sep 29 with 1211 viewsHerbivore

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:29 - Sep 29 by hype313

Genuinely, if he was in any other form of employment and he was this incompetent in his role he'd have been sacked long ago. And yet somehow we're stuck with the kunt as our PM for at least another 4 years. Even his more vocal supporters on here don't bother to defend him anymore, there's really no more excuses to be made for him being so entirely useless.

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:44 - Sep 29 with 1186 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:34 - Sep 29 by Herbivore

Genuinely, if he was in any other form of employment and he was this incompetent in his role he'd have been sacked long ago. And yet somehow we're stuck with the kunt as our PM for at least another 4 years. Even his more vocal supporters on here don't bother to defend him anymore, there's really no more excuses to be made for him being so entirely useless.

There is nothing to defend.
Initially, I had a fair degree of sympathy for the bloke, but it was pretty evident after a month or so that he was completely clueless and the people that he has surrounded himself with equally so.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:53 - Sep 29 with 1172 viewsHARRY10

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:44 - Sep 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

Initially, I had a fair degree of sympathy for the bloke, but it was pretty evident after a month or so that he was completely clueless and the people that he has surrounded himself with equally so.

'after a month or so' !

the man has been a serial failure in every public office he has held - has been sacked for lying... twice

has wasted hundreds of millions on vanity projects

and yet none of that appeared to have sunk in, up until a few months back

gawd 'elp us
The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:57 - Sep 29 with 1157 viewsHerbivore

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:44 - Sep 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

His cluelessness, or at least his lack of any of the skills needed to be PM, was glaringly obvious for years in advance of him becoming PM.

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 15:00 - Sep 29 with 1149 viewsEastTownBlue

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:05 - Sep 29 by Herbivore

Also one of the worst moments in history to have the worst prime minister.
The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 15:24 - Sep 29 with 1109 viewsClapham_Junction

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:34 - Sep 29 by Herbivore

I think there is one other form of employment that he could get away with being like this (and he has) — being a columnist for a UK newspaper or political magazine.

Sadly these are the people who are almost as influential as politicians.

The godawfulness of the party seems to be right down to the local level now. Ipswich Conservatives seem to be on the lunatic fringe and in London Shaun Bailey is making Zac Goldsmith look like he had an excellent mayoral campaign. So far his main policy suggestion has been to let private companies buy the right to rename tube stations.
The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 15:45 - Sep 29 with 1078 viewsSwansea_Blue

Matt Lucas got him right early in the summer

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 15:52 - Sep 29 with 1057 viewsdavblue

it's ok, he will be a great laugh as our PM. I remember hearing that a lot of the years.
The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 16:01 - Sep 29 with 1034 viewsgtsb1966

Leave the man alone. He was probably just confusing the rules that apply to us with the rules that apply to Dominic Cummings.
The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 16:03 - Sep 29 with 1036 viewsjaykay

boris is going to the b.b.c. repair shop.
when entering he his asked what has brought in for them to repair and how was it damaged and how it had come into his hands.
well he replied i have brought in the u.k. as a child i saw and read how a great a country it was. it had it faults but most looked up to it and held it in esteem. he went on to say its democracy and the word of the english was its bond.
i wanted it so much i cheated and lied to get it and i never realised you had to do anything once you had it. so now its broke and a bit of a laughing stock , i wondered if you could fix it for me.
he was told they wouldn't fix it until he gave it to a proper and fit owner.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 16:16 - Sep 29 with 1008 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 14:57 - Sep 29 by Herbivore

His cluelessness, or at least his lack of any of the skills needed to be PM, was glaringly obvious for years in advance of him becoming PM.

Oh, absolutely. My point was though, that at the start of the Covid pandemic, it was a thankless task whoever may had been PM. Unfortunately, we were stuck with this buffoon and any sympathy I had fairly quickly evaporated. In no way do I have any time for Johnson as leader of the country.
Hope that clears that up.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 16:31 - Sep 29 with 981 viewsSwansea_Blue

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 16:16 - Sep 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

Oh, absolutely. My point was though, that at the start of the Covid pandemic, it was a thankless task whoever may had been PM. Unfortunately, we were stuck with this buffoon and any sympathy I had fairly quickly evaporated. In no way do I have any time for Johnson as leader of the country.
Hope that clears that up.

Thankless or an opportunity I suppose, depending on the leader. For some of the the competent ones it's increased their stock. Cometh the hour cometh the woman and all that (the women seem to have done a better job in the main).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The prime minister has apologised after failing to clarify the detail of new on 16:39 - Sep 29 with 966 viewshype313

Until we get someone from any party that is more interested in the social fabric of this country, as opposed to just wanting the job title without any ideology apart from the prestige of it, we are really screwed.

Unfortunately, as much as Kier seems like a nice bloke, he isn't remotely engaging in any way ,and until he sets out his vision, he's just another middle aged white bloke whinging from the sidelines.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024