Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? 10:24 - Sep 30 with 4308 viewsBlueBadger

Just so's we're all clear here kids, this is a man who is president of the United States of America, actively siding with potentially violent extremists.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-debate-white-supremacist-question/

[Post edited 30 Sep 2020 10:46]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night right? on 10:29 - Sep 30 with 2025 viewsHerbivore

The worst thing is it's not not even surprising. He managed to turn a question about condemning white supremacist militia into saying something needed to be done about anti-fascists and the left. Can we call it fascism yet?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night right? on 10:40 - Sep 30 with 1993 viewsBlueBadger

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night right? on 10:29 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

The worst thing is it's not not even surprising. He managed to turn a question about condemning white supremacist militia into saying something needed to be done about anti-fascists and the left. Can we call it fascism yet?

'Both sides as bad as each other' remember?

People who think that civilised society shouldn't tolerate nais are as bad as nazis kids.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night right? on 10:44 - Sep 30 with 1981 viewsHerbivore

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night right? on 10:40 - Sep 30 by BlueBadger

People who think that civilised society shouldn't tolerate nais are as bad as nazis kids.

He seems to have moved now from the both sides line to believing that actually it's only anti-fascists and 'the left' that are bad and the fascists are actually good old boys.

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night right? on 10:45 - Sep 30 with 1980 viewsBlueBadger

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night right? on 10:44 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

He seems to have moved now from the both sides line to believing that actually it's only anti-fascists and 'the left' that are bad and the fascists are actually good old boys.

In the words of Frank Turner, we should make America great again, by making racists ashamed again.

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 10:48 - Sep 30 with 1968 viewsSwansea_Blue

The whole world saw. Hopefully the scales are falling from a few eyes; at least enough to make a difference in the US.

This is going to get messy innit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 10:50 - Sep 30 with 1964 viewsBlueBadger

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 10:48 - Sep 30 by Swansea_Blue

The whole world saw. Hopefully the scales are falling from a few eyes; at least enough to make a difference in the US.

This is going to get messy innit.

It is going to be very, very nasty.

For the sake of stability the world over, he needs to be gone, decisively this winter. You've only got to look at how our lot are shamelessly lifting from their playbook, much as we emboldened populists and the far right the world over with the Brexit vote.

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 10:51 - Sep 30 with 1954 viewsElderGrizzly

He didn't just refuse to condemn, he issues a rallying cry to a specific WS, neo-nazi group
So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night right? on 10:53 - Sep 30 with 1946 viewsfactual_blue

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night right? on 10:45 - Sep 30 by BlueBadger

In the words of Frank Turner, we should make America great again, by making racists ashamed again.

Sadly, I don't think American racists have ever been ashamed. They should count themselves lucky black Americans are so tolerant.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 10:59 - Sep 30 with 1922 viewsSteve_M

I know it's not remotely the main point but I wonder if the Proud Boys realise that the name just sounds a bit, well, gay.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 11:00 - Sep 30 with 1913 viewsBlueBadger

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 10:59 - Sep 30 by Steve_M

I know it's not remotely the main point but I wonder if the Proud Boys realise that the name just sounds a bit, well, gay.

Careful, J2 ran with with this one and a not-at-all-returning idiot got themselves into a Pickle about it.
That said, a lot of these lads absolutely scream 'deeply repressed' with their names and look.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 9:55]

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 11:27 - Sep 30 with 1856 viewsArnoldMoorhen

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 10:51 - Sep 30 by ElderGrizzly

He didn't just refuse to condemn, he issues a rallying cry to a specific WS, neo-nazi group

As President, he has a lot of titles: POTUS, Commander-in-Chief, but deep down he always thought Grand Wizard sounded cooler than any of them.
So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 12:56 - Sep 30 with 1715 viewsSpruceMoose

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 10:59 - Sep 30 by Steve_M

Well seeing as Gavin McInnes literally shoved a dildo up his bottom in an attempt to own the libs I think there's plenty of conflicting feelings going on within the group.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night right? on 13:02 - Sep 30 with 1693 viewslongtimefan

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night right? on 10:40 - Sep 30 by BlueBadger

Were nazis’ kids as bad as their parents then?
So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:11 - Sep 30 with 1673 viewsGuthrum

Well, we did have Eric Trump apparently declaring himself to be part of the LGBTQ community yesterday ...

... and members of said community saying his application was rejected.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/09/29/go-away-eric-trump-rejected-after-somehow

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:23 - Sep 30 with 1647 viewsitfcjoe

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:11 - Sep 30 by Guthrum

Well, we did have Eric Trump apparently declaring himself to be part of the LGBTQ community yesterday ...

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/09/29/go-away-eric-trump-rejected-after-somehow

Similar to when Jameela Jamil came out as qu££r because she got a decent TV gig

Also, should qu££r really be on the swear filter?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:24 - Sep 30 with 1635 viewsSpruceMoose

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:11 - Sep 30 by Guthrum

I'd missed that! That's genuinely funny. He really is the dumb one of that family, which is quite the achievement if you think about it.

Can I also just say how much I love George Takei's social media contributions.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:27 - Sep 30 with 1626 viewsSpruceMoose

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:23 - Sep 30 by itfcjoe

Similar to when Jameela Jamil came out as qu££r because she got a decent TV gig

Also, should qu££r really be on the swear filter?

Doesn't Jamil actually identify as qu33r though?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/feb/08/phillip-schofield-and-jameela-ja

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:50 - Sep 30 with 1591 viewsThe_Last_Baron

What do you reckon ladies and gentlemen on the debate. Saw some soundbites and by all accounts was a waste of time. Is it true Biden was wired up?

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:52 - Sep 30 with 1585 viewsitfcjoe

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:27 - Sep 30 by SpruceMoose

Doesn't Jamil actually identify as qu33r though?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/feb/08/phillip-schofield-and-jameela-ja

In so much as she is in a long term straight relationship and came out at the point she was getting criticism for not being LGBTQ for a role she had. But she is seemingly a born liar anyway judging from her history

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 14:03 - Sep 30 with 1555 viewsSpruceMoose

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:50 - Sep 30 by The_Last_Baron

What do you reckon ladies and gentlemen on the debate. Saw some soundbites and by all accounts was a waste of time. Is it true Biden was wired up?

No.

Only right wing chuds and online trolls think that's the case.

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 14:10 - Sep 30 with 1529 viewsjaykay

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:50 - Sep 30 by The_Last_Baron

i think the thread is about trump not condemning white supremacists not biden or any other whataboutery

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 14:13 - Sep 30 with 1519 viewsbluewein

Trump fails to condemn white supremacists

"LoOk OvEr ThErE aT tHaT tHiNg ThAt DiDn'T hApPeN...!!!"

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 14:18 - Sep 30 with 1496 viewsHerbivore

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 13:52 - Sep 30 by itfcjoe

In so much as she is in a long term straight relationship and came out at the point she was getting criticism for not being LGBTQ for a role she had. But she is seemingly a born liar anyway judging from her history

She is proper fit though.

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 14:46 - Sep 30 with 1444 viewsThe_Last_Baron

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 14:03 - Sep 30 by SpruceMoose

No.

Only right wing chuds and online trolls think that's the case.

You're probably right. Hard to imagine a man with the integrity of Joe Biden doing such a thing. However due to the footage from the debate I believe it deserves at least a little investigation.

Unlike his son Hunter and his dealings with Ukraine. That deserves a big investigation.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 14:50 - Sep 30 with 1433 viewsSpruceMoose

So, we all saw Trump refusing to condemn white supremacists last night, right? on 14:46 - Sep 30 by The_Last_Baron

You're probably right. Hard to imagine a man with the integrity of Joe Biden doing such a thing. However due to the footage from the debate I believe it deserves at least a little investigation.

Unlike his son Hunter and his dealings with Ukraine. That deserves a big investigation.

OK Donald. Thanks for that.

I take it you didn't like the investigation the GOP already carried out? Jesus, can you clowns at least stay up to date on the subject you're trying to troll on?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson
[Post edited 30 Sep 2020 14:55]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024