Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? 13:21 - Sep 30 with 1210 viewsWallingford_Boy

For non season ticket holders.

Paying £10 (£460) a game over the season seems a bit steep, so just wondered what it costs to buy the whole season up front?

RIP Sir Bobby

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 13:26 - Sep 30 with 1162 viewsSitfcB

There’s not an option for that.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 13:27 - Sep 30 with 1173 viewsStokieBlue

Why would you care?

You prefer to get it illegally because others are doing that.

For the record you can't buy a pass in the UK but if you live in Canada for instance it's about 190 GBP for a seasons pass.

That is a huge difference which iFollow need to address.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 13:30 - Sep 30 with 1154 viewsSitfcB

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 13:27 - Sep 30 by StokieBlue

Why would you care?

For the record you can't buy a pass in the UK but if you live in Canada for instance it's about 190 GBP for a seasons pass.

SB

It’s probably down to the fact that they won’t be showing Saturday 3pm games live on iFollow (in the UK) once fans return in some capacity, obviously they don’t know when that will be but they won’t want to charge for an iFollow ‘season ticket’ When it probably won’t be available all season thus creating even more refund palavers.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 15:13 - Sep 30 with 1034 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is it steep though?

That's a hell of a lot of content.

Should be assessed on its unit price, which doesn't seem too bad.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 15:27 - Sep 30 with 1001 viewsBluefish

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 13:26 - Sep 30 by SitfcB

There is in other countries

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 15:38 - Sep 30 with 968 viewsWallingford_Boy

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 15:13 - Sep 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Is it steep though?

That's a hell of a lot of content.

Should be assessed on its unit price, which doesn't seem too bad.

How much is a season ticket, to watch it for real?

(Yes I know thats only half the games).

Is there stuff other than the games then? If you get pre game/post game stuff, interviews, etc then I guess its not sooooo bad.

RIP Sir Bobby

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 15:39 - Sep 30 with 967 viewsWallingford_Boy

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 13:26 - Sep 30 by SitfcB

I'm surprised, I reckon they'd sell a few "season ticket" options at the moment.

RIP Sir Bobby

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 15:39 - Sep 30 with 963 viewsWallingford_Boy

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 13:27 - Sep 30 by StokieBlue

Why would you care?

SB

Love not hate my friend.

WB

RIP Sir Bobby

Login to get fewer ads

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 16:08 - Sep 30 with 900 viewsIllinoisblue

$189 for me 😄

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 16:55 - Sep 30 with 828 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

I have been watching all games for the past couple of years in the UK for £20 a month.
What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 17:16 - Sep 30 with 786 viewsWeWereZombies

What is the cost for an i-follow season ticket? on 15:38 - Sep 30 by Wallingford_Boy

How much is a season ticket, to watch it for real?

(Yes I know thats only half the games).

Is there stuff other than the games then? If you get pre game/post game stuff, interviews, etc then I guess its not sooooo bad.

You get glorious rolling stats at half time and after the game, I think there are even one or two stats that you can't get on the Google display of the game.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024