Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton bidding 26mill for budgie Godfrey 17:19 - Sep 30 with 4977 viewsIllinoisblue

With that and parachute payments they’ll be awash with money.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Everton bidding 26mill for budgie Godfrey on 20:13 - Oct 2 with 760 viewsdaisyisabaddog

Everton bidding 26mill for budgie Godfrey on 20:24 - Sep 30 by ArnieM

Lol if Godfrey is “ worth”£50m what price Dozzell?
BG has a fraction of AD’s International appearances and Dozzell been out of the game through injury . Don’t make me laugh by saying Godfreys got PL experience. He’s spent most that season chasing shadows. It’s a joke that a player can be valued at a certain level just because of which division his Club is in. Downes being another prime example. ( “valued” At £1m by a PL Club. As soon as he signs for them his “ value” sky rockets) . Football is a rotten to the core now. It’s not about the “ beautiful game” anymore is it . Quite sickening tbh!

Do you seriously think that Everton and Ancelotti and Palace and Roy Hodgson don't know what a player is worth?
Everton bidding 26mill for budgie Godfrey on 09:35 - Oct 3 with 651 viewsElephantintheRoom

Everton bidding 26mill for budgie Godfrey on 20:13 - Oct 2 by daisyisabaddog

Do you seriously think that Everton and Ancelotti and Palace and Roy Hodgson don't know what a player is worth?

Does any any manager know what a player is worth?

It's not his money so he doesnt care - he's just looking to improve the team in the short term as he will be sacked with a run of poor results.

I'd argue it's the dodgy owners who have to establish a 'value' and managers don't have a clue as to monetary value.... and going by the signing record of most, dont have much expertise at assessing playing contribution either... woy and ancellotti and a select few apart.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

The Turks are after.... on 09:48 - Oct 3 with 647 viewsbraveblue

The Turks are after.... on 18:21 - Sep 30 by gainsboroughblue

They got promoted just at a time where the parachute payments had stopped and were in danger of being alongside the other also rans in the championship.

They always seem to manage to be ok and get their timings right.

The absolute polar of us unfortunately.

Probably because the club has been well run over the past 10 years. Whereas we have Evans.
Everton bidding 26mill for budgie Godfrey on 09:41 - Oct 5 with 551 viewsBloomBlue

Deal done, just announced on the radio, £25m initially plus add-ons
Everton bidding 26mill for budgie Godfrey on 10:04 - Oct 5 with 536 viewsHighgateBlue

This got me thinking. I wonder what the total amount is that Norwich have received in transfer fees since the Premier League began, versus how much we've received in that time. It's only one of many depressing statistics, but it's surely a huuuuge disparity.
Everton bidding 26mill for budgie Godfrey on 10:47 - Oct 5 with 511 viewsArnieM

Everton bidding 26mill for budgie Godfrey on 20:13 - Oct 2 by daisyisabaddog

No. Why on earth would you suppose that’s what Im asking ?
I’m saying, if that player is quoted as being worth £50m ( clearly absurd), then Dozzell who has better pedigree and better International experience, would therefore be worth a damn sight more than is being offered to our Club. The fact that AD is currently on the books of a club that is currently in League one, should not really make a difference to his value ( although it always does). Stick him on a PL shirt and immediately he’s worth is millions more , without even kicking a ball for that club. It’s a joke really. But I also do feel ITFC undervalues their players . Well we certainly don’t get a good price for the majority of them in the current market.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024