Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, 09:05 - Oct 1 with 1290 viewsCoco

say, Nathan Winder at Sheff Utd who is working wonders keeping Didz fit and healthy.

I suppose we can continue to offer part-time roles to. Suffolk Uni undergrads.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 09:34 - Oct 1 with 1212 viewsDarth_Koont

What’s the documented evidence that there’s a problem with our injury and injury recovery record?

Not saying it doesn’t exist but seems that it’s been an accepted narrative for a decade or more. Isn’t it also true that we’re closer to our own club’s injury history and therefore we don’t hear about other clubs’ problems? And isn’t it also true that we’ve been more reliant on having our best players fit over the years because we’ve had a trimmed squad with few standout players?

Just playing devil’s avocado here as it would then be pretty inexplicable and inexcusable for a succession of managers and Evans not to have addressed a recognised long-term issue.

Pronouns: He/Him

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 09:53 - Oct 1 with 1185 viewsBlueBadger

No idea why Agree To Disagree has downvoted, it's been suspiciously like our treatment, recovery and rehab practices at ITFC have been sadly lacking for several years now.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 10:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 09:59 - Oct 1 with 1159 viewsDarth_Koont

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 09:53 - Oct 1 by BlueBadger

No idea why Agree To Disagree has downvoted, it's been suspiciously like our treatment, recovery and rehab practices at ITFC have been sadly lacking for several years now.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 10:41]

When you say “patently obvious” you’ll have to give some specifics if that’s the case.

I’ll allow that it seems suspicious.

Pronouns: He/Him

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 10:03 - Oct 1 with 1147 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Pretty sure the issue with Didz was he was travelling down here by train every day from notts which didn't help his rehab. I feel like MM said something about it towards the end of his time here.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 11:30 - Oct 1 with 1070 viewsGarv

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 10:03 - Oct 1 by JammyDodgerrr

Pretty sure the issue with Didz was he was travelling down here by train every day from notts which didn't help his rehab. I feel like MM said something about it towards the end of his time here.

Every day?!

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 11:43 - Oct 1 with 1055 viewsPhilTWTD

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 11:30 - Oct 1 by Garv

Every day?!

He wasn't travelling every day, just a couple of times a week. Nevertheless, would have had some impact.

Some whooshes due in this thread as Nathan Winder was hired here, albeit for only a matter of months under Paul Hurst.
If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 11:44 - Oct 1 with 1043 viewsSwansea_Blue

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 11:43 - Oct 1 by PhilTWTD

He wasn't travelling every day, just a couple of times a week. Nevertheless, would have had some impact.

Some whooshes due in this thread as Nathan Winder was hired here, albeit for only a matter of months under Paul Hurst.

Oh, that's a good woosh. The best we've had for a while.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 12:20 - Oct 1 with 1000 viewsGarv

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 11:43 - Oct 1 by PhilTWTD

Was it just a given that when Hurst went, all the staff he brought in would go too?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 12:21 - Oct 1 with 990 viewsPhilTWTD

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 12:20 - Oct 1 by Garv

Was it just a given that when Hurst went, all the staff he brought in would go too?

I'm guessing that Lambert wanted to bring his own men in, hence their departures.
If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 13:17 - Oct 1 with 906 viewsPlums

Was he the one caught on camera larking about during the warm up at Leeds?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 13:18 - Oct 1 with 899 viewsPhilTWTD

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 13:17 - Oct 1 by Plums

Was he the one caught on camera larking about during the warm up at Leeds?

No, that was Chris Skitt.
If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 13:41 - Oct 1 with 849 viewsSonOfSpock

Wasnt half the problem with Didz that he didnt live locally and was commuting every day to the midlands / up north - so cant have helped with tight muscles and so on?
If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 13:44 - Oct 1 with 839 viewsSamWhiteUK

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 13:41 - Oct 1 by SonOfSpock

Wasnt half the problem with Didz that he didnt live locally and was commuting every day to the midlands / up north - so cant have helped with tight muscles and so on?

Welcome to the room, Spock
If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 14:25 - Oct 1 with 787 viewsOldsmoker

If only a manager could come and see there is a problem and hire an expert like, on 13:44 - Oct 1 by SamWhiteUK

Welcome to the room, Spock

It's not Spock, it's his son.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024