Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's "I didn't think anything could still shock me" news 14:08 - Oct 1 with 901 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-54366646

Unbelievable..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Today's on 14:17 - Oct 1 with 834 viewsgiant_stow

Despite him being mental, he should have got a lot more time for that (Attempted murder of the baby?)
[Post edited 1 Oct 2020 14:18]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Today's on 14:24 - Oct 1 with 800 viewsDarth_Koont

Today's on 14:17 - Oct 1 by giant_stow

Despite him being mental, he should have got a lot more time for that (Attempted murder of the baby?)

Victims on both sides here. Clearly the woman being attacked but a highly mentally unwell man too.

These are the sort of acts that the populist xenophobes and racist dogwhistlers never have to take the blame for but are inevitable anyway.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lone_wolf_(terrorism)#Stochastic_terrorism

Pronouns: He/Him

Today's on 14:36 - Oct 1 with 774 viewsfactual_blue

Is this, I wonder, the assailant's home town?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Today's on 15:46 - Oct 1 with 681 viewsjeera

Today's on 14:17 - Oct 1 by giant_stow

Well or unwell if he's a danger to people like her then he needs to be kept out of the way until he is deemed to be safe, if at all.

"He struck her at least 14 times and stamped on the back of her head before other customers managed to pull him away."

Hopefully he'll receive proper help but what a thing to happen to a pregnant lady. That won't leave her.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Today's on 16:54 - Oct 1 with 618 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Today's on 14:36 - Oct 1 by factual_blue

Is this, I wonder, the assailant's home town?

Doubtful.

Nothing there about the size of the village green nor even if one exists.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024