Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus 19:11 - Oct 1 with 8259 views26_Paz

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54379026
I assume the clamour for a resignation is incoming ...

The Paz Man

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:17 - Oct 1 with 5030 viewsDubtractor

Well yes, I for one am consistent and her position should be untenable, but Bozo and co have basically made it possible for anyone to make their excuses now.

This is why it was so poor that the Cummings shambles was allowed to be carried out.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:17 - Oct 1 with 5018 viewsPJH

It's ok Boris Johnson's dad said that the rules don't matter.
"Yeah but whatabout"...... on 19:22 - Oct 1 with 4997 viewsBloots

....etc, etc.

Off to a good start.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:24 - Oct 1 with 4999 views26_Paz

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:17 - Oct 1 by Dubtractor

Well yes, I for one am consistent and her position should be untenable, but Bozo and co have basically made it possible for anyone to make their excuses now.

This is why it was so poor that the Cummings shambles was allowed to be carried out.

This is worse than Cummings:
1. Cummings was in a car, this individual was on a public train.
2. She travelled the morning after receiving a positive test result. Beyond words stupid.
It’s also illegal now I think ... really don’t see how she can stay ...

The Paz Man

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:33 - Oct 1 with 4984 viewsJ2BLUE

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:24 - Oct 1 by 26_Paz

2. She travelled the morning after receiving a positive test result. Beyond words stupid.

Cummings was in a car but it was incredibly reckless for him to test his eyesight by driving. Just to be clear, I think the 'testing eyesight' excuse is utterly ridiculous and I don't believe it for a second but it's just amusing that the excuse is almost as bad as the actual crime.

As for this MP, she should resign. It was incredibly stupid and selfish.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:36 - Oct 1 with 4970 views26_Paz

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:33 - Oct 1 by J2BLUE

Cummings was in a car but it was incredibly reckless for him to test his eyesight by driving. Just to be clear, I think the 'testing eyesight' excuse is utterly ridiculous and I don't believe it for a second but it's just amusing that the excuse is almost as bad as the actual crime.

As for this MP, she should resign. It was incredibly stupid and selfish.

Should be maximum fine as well ... 10 grand I think it is

The Paz Man

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:48 - Oct 1 with 4936 viewsDubtractor

Just for the avoidance of doubt, she should be sacked or stand down, to travel after receiving a positive test in utterly stupid. I'm not looking to defend her at all.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:49 - Oct 1 with 4929 views26_Paz

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:48 - Oct 1 by Dubtractor

Just for the avoidance of doubt, she should be sacked or stand down, to travel after receiving a positive test in utterly stupid. I'm not looking to defend her at all.

Yeah, agree 100%

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 19:51 - Oct 1 with 4931 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

She called for Dom to resign. Must go.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:05 - Oct 1 with 4914 viewsm14_blue

This is ridiculous, she simply must resign or, failing that, the SNP should remove the whip immediately.

I think you’re slightly missing the point about Cummings though. The issue isn’t really that he acted a bit stupid, it was that the government threw away any public trust in their message in order to defend him. That was where the real harm was done. Had they admitted it was wrong and apologised, even if he’d kept his job, the damage wouldn’t have been anywhere near so bad.
SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:12 - Oct 1 with 4893 views26_Paz

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:05 - Oct 1 by m14_blue

This is ridiculous, she simply must resign or, failing that, the SNP should remove the whip immediately.

I think you’re slightly missing the point about Cummings though. The issue isn’t really that he acted a bit stupid, it was that the government threw away any public trust in their message in order to defend him. That was where the real harm was done. Had they admitted it was wrong and apologised, even if he’d kept his job, the damage wouldn’t have been anywhere near so bad.

Fair point. Wouldn’t argue with that at all

The Paz Man

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:22 - Oct 1 with 4857 viewsPinewoodblue

She travelled to London to take part in the HoC in the Covid-19 debate. Conveniently she appears not to have received confirmation of her positive test until afterwards.

She claims she should have sought advice. Presumably when you are told, by email, that you have tested positive it is clearly explained what you should do. She presumably travelled first class, at our expense, which would have slightly reduced the numbers she cane into contact with.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:25 - Oct 1 with 4838 views26_Paz

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:22 - Oct 1 by Pinewoodblue

She travelled to London to take part in the HoC in the Covid-19 debate. Conveniently she appears not to have received confirmation of her positive test until afterwards.

She claims she should have sought advice. Presumably when you are told, by email, that you have tested positive it is clearly explained what you should do. She presumably travelled first class, at our expense, which would have slightly reduced the numbers she cane into contact with.

I’m sure Nicola sturgeon would have splashed out on a hire car or a taxi is she’d explained the situation ...

The Paz Man

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:27 - Oct 1 with 4832 viewsbrogansnose

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:22 - Oct 1 by Pinewoodblue

If you take the test then you should self - isolate until you receive the results and she then travelled because ' she felt better' ?

Her position is untenable.
SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:31 - Oct 1 with 4817 viewsjeera

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:27 - Oct 1 by brogansnose

If you take the test then you should self - isolate until you receive the results and she then travelled because ' she felt better' ?

Her position is untenable.

It's self-explanatory really.

It's pretty obvious the OP was hoping there might be a different rection that he could then leap on as hypocritical.

You have symptoms? You stay the hell away from other people until you're in the clear; it's not complicated.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:40 - Oct 1 with 4797 viewsAce_High1

Mutual Termination.
SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:41 - Oct 1 with 4796 viewsbrogansnose

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:31 - Oct 1 by jeera

It's pretty obvious the OP was hoping there might be a different rection that he could then leap on as hypocritical.

You have symptoms? You stay the hell away from other people until you're in the clear; it's not complicated.

Couldn't give a toss over who behaves like this because its indefensible and to me it's not a party lines issue. Simply take responsibility for your own and others welfare and act accordingly. She hasn't.
SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:43 - Oct 1 with 4792 views26_Paz

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:31 - Oct 1 by jeera

Sorry? Not sure I said that. Was merely posting it here for the thoughts of you good folk. I hadn’t seen much of it in the media in comparison to the Cummings affair, which surprised me somewhat. Just wanted to see what others thought about it. I forgot I’m not allowed to post on here without a slanging from you lot ...

The Paz Man

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:50 - Oct 1 with 4775 viewsm14_blue

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:43 - Oct 1 by 26_Paz

Sorry? Not sure I said that. Was merely posting it here for the thoughts of you good folk. I hadn’t seen much of it in the media in comparison to the Cummings affair, which surprised me somewhat. Just wanted to see what others thought about it. I forgot I’m not allowed to post on here without a slanging from you lot ...

It’s just baffling how so many of these relatively successful people are so fcuking stupid.
SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 23:03 - Oct 1 with 4664 viewsvapour_trail

You assumed correctly Paz, judging from your thread and the responses.

Here is the outcome

Hopefully this approach will be adopted by other national governments from the union who have fallen short to this point.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 23:20 - Oct 1 with 4639 viewsgiant_stow

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:50 - Oct 1 by m14_blue

It’s just baffling how so many of these relatively successful people are so fcuking stupid.

"Dominic Cummings’ actions have undermined the sacrifices that we have all been making in lockdown to protect each other from coronavirus. His position is untenable and he must be removed from his post now … The public health advice is crystal clear. For the safety of others, anyone with coronavirus symptoms must self-isolate, in line with government guidance. They should not leave the house for any reason.”.

My oh my!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 07:42 - Oct 2 with 4514 viewsTractorWood

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:50 - Oct 1 by m14_blue

To me getting on the train, knowingly with covid is reckless, dangerous and is immediately endangering people. Up there with drink driving imo.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 08:17 - Oct 2 with 4484 viewsSwansea_Blue

Should be sacked/resign, it's not even up for debate. How can MPs expect people to follow the rules/law if they can't be bothered themselves? Same for every one of them, irrespective of their party.

It does throw up the issue of uncertainty if you only have mild symptoms. But after getting a test (how the heck did she manage that at short notice?) even if she felt better she should not have travelled while waiting for the results. End of. Balls.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 08:21 - Oct 2 with 4475 viewsitfcjoe

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 08:17 - Oct 2 by Swansea_Blue

Should be sacked/resign, it's not even up for debate. How can MPs expect people to follow the rules/law if they can't be bothered themselves? Same for every one of them, irrespective of their party.

It does throw up the issue of uncertainty if you only have mild symptoms. But after getting a test (how the heck did she manage that at short notice?) even if she felt better she should not have travelled while waiting for the results. End of. Balls.

HAs to be sacked, it's utterly ludicrous (as Cummings should have been). Him not being sacked is no excuse for her not to be.

Could be a very interesting Labour v SNP by election too if she does go

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 08:21 - Oct 2 with 4475 viewsSwansea_Blue

SNP MP Travels with Coronavirus on 20:25 - Oct 1 by 26_Paz

I’m sure Nicola sturgeon would have splashed out on a hire car or a taxi is she’d explained the situation ...

Sturgeon has very strongly condemned her (it's in the article you linked).
And the clamour for resignation has been pretty loud from all corners.

This isn't going the way you hoped is it? That's the trouble with trying to play this tribal game, rather than looking at each event on it's own merits.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024