Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One bad performance 17:19 - Oct 3 with 5775 viewskizaitfc

Here come the doom and gloomers who expected an easy season without losing a game
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 16:50]

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

One bad performance on 17:21 - Oct 3 with 1736 viewsgroovyASH

I think there is a genuine reason to be worried that we continue to look ordinary against better L1 outfits

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

One bad performance on 17:23 - Oct 3 with 1714 viewshomer_123

away point when down to 10 men is def the only positive from today.

Second best throughout and more concerning losing two players to injury.

Just look at the gulf in quality between Ward and Kenlock.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

One bad performance on 17:25 - Oct 3 with 1692 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do the door and groomers precede the doom and gloomers?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

One bad performance on 17:27 - Oct 3 with 1667 viewsBlueBadger

One bad performance on 17:21 - Oct 3 by groovyASH

I think there is a genuine reason to be worried that we continue to look ordinary against better L1 outfits

We've not really played any 'better' outfits yet and produced mostly' results rather than performances and we've escaped with a draw against the bottom placed side today.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 17:29]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

One bad performance on 17:27 - Oct 3 with 1668 viewsbluejacko

Sorry but listening to that sounded very much like last season all over again😟
One bad performance on 17:28 - Oct 3 with 1659 viewsRyorry

One bad performance on 17:25 - Oct 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Do the door and groomers precede the doom and gloomers?

And what's meally weimd is that the 'r' and the 'm' are nowheme neam each othem ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

One bad performance on 17:43 - Oct 3 with 1618 viewsKeaneish

One bad performance on 17:27 - Oct 3 by bluejacko

Sorry but listening to that sounded very much like last season all over again😟

It was. Positionally we did OK at times but we’ll be cut to ribbons by better sides. The fluidity and control that I’ve heard a lot about wasn’t there and Hawkins was really isolated. Dozzell was largely anonymous when not on the ball.

Good to see Nolan getting into the box late for the goal but other than that, today was really dire.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

One bad performance on 17:45 - Oct 3 with 1597 viewsBrixtonBlue

One bad performance on 17:27 - Oct 3 by BlueBadger

We've not really played any 'better' outfits yet and produced mostly' results rather than performances and we've escaped with a draw against the bottom placed side today.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 17:29]

They were only bottom placed because they've had a very tough start. Anyone could see they were the best team of the 4 we've played so far.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

One bad performance on 17:48 - Oct 3 with 1581 viewsHerbivore

One bad performance on 17:45 - Oct 3 by BrixtonBlue

They were only bottom placed because they've had a very tough start. Anyone could see they were the best team of the 4 we've played so far.

But will still likely finish in the bottom half.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

One bad performance on 17:49 - Oct 3 with 1570 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

One bad performance on 17:28 - Oct 3 by Ryorry

And what's meally weimd is that the 'r' and the 'm' are nowheme neam each othem ...

One bad performance on 17:50 - Oct 3 with 1565 viewsbazza

One bad performance... where have you been since joe royal left 🤣🤣
One bad performance on 17:50 - Oct 3 with 1563 viewsbluejacko

On your logic their tough start ended with us then 😉
One bad performance on 17:51 - Oct 3 with 1553 viewsBlueBadger

They've placed 23rd(relegated), 3rd(promoted) and 19th in their past three seasons. I'd say its fairly safe that they're not one of the better teams in the division. None of the teams we've played this season will finish top half.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

One bad performance on 17:51 - Oct 3 with 1554 viewsNthsuffolkblue

One bad performance on 17:48 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

As likely as Wycombe were to last season?

I note they are really struggling so far this season. I wonder if they could go a whole season without winning. They really are out of their depth in that league.

One bad performance on 17:55 - Oct 3 with 1528 viewspointofblue

One bad performance on 17:51 - Oct 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

I note they are really struggling so far this season. I wonder if they could go a whole season without winning. They really are out of their depth in that league.

It's a farce they were given the opportunity to go up. They were falling away when the season finished and fluked it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

One bad performance on 17:56 - Oct 3 with 1519 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Not sure what the door and groomers means?

Listen today wasn’t good enough, in isolation it was terrible, we couldn’t control the ball, MK dominate the play in fairness to them, I’m not happy about today at all, but it’s one game as you say.

We’ve had a good start, 3 wins and a draw.

Still cannot make a real assessment on where we are at as a club his year until we come up against some of the better calibre teams.

This season won’t be plain sailing, some people need to realise where we are as a club, this is our level right now, so bumps will come along the way, and now we look at how we bounce back from this poor performance.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 18:16]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

One bad performance on 17:57 - Oct 3 with 1510 viewsHerbivore

One bad performance on 17:51 - Oct 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Wycombe were hard to beat and had a game plan that enabled them to nick scrappy wins. I'll happily bet you £100 that MK Dons won't be in the top 6 come the end of the season. I doubt they'll even be top half. They played some neat football but had a mistake in them at the back and didn't have much up top.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

One bad performance on 17:57 - Oct 3 with 1502 viewsBrixtonBlue

One bad performance on 17:48 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

Yeah, but that's not what badger was saying. He was saying they're the bottom team, I'm merely pointing out why.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

One bad performance on 17:58 - Oct 3 with 1495 viewskizaitfc

One bad performance on 17:21 - Oct 3 by groovyASH

Why, do ITFC as a name deserve better

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

One bad performance on 17:59 - Oct 3 with 1487 viewsNthsuffolkblue

One bad performance on 17:55 - Oct 3 by pointofblue

It's a farce they were given the opportunity to go up. They were falling away when the season finished and fluked it.

Falling away or not, they had earnt the points per game to go up. There isn't a fairer system than that. It isn't as if they had played every team in the bottom half of the table twice and had 2 matches left against the rest of the top 8. They earned the right to go up and good luck to them but they now look completely out of their depth.

One bad performance on 17:59 - Oct 3 with 1487 viewsBrixtonBlue

One bad performance on 17:51 - Oct 3 by BlueBadger

They've placed 23rd(relegated), 3rd(promoted) and 19th in their past three seasons. I'd say its fairly safe that they're not one of the better teams in the division. None of the teams we've played this season will finish top half.

I don't dispute that. I was just pointing out that bottom was a false position for them.

One bad performance on 17:59 - Oct 3 with 1477 viewsBlueBadger

One bad performance on 17:57 - Oct 3 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah, but that's not what badger was saying. He was saying they're the bottom team, I'm merely pointing out why.

..and because they're not very good on, on the evidence of their past three years' league placements.

One bad performance on 18:05 - Oct 3 with 1432 viewsBrixtonBlue

One bad performance on 17:59 - Oct 3 by BlueBadger

..and because they're not very good on, on the evidence of their past three years' league placements.

I really couldn't care less what MK Dons did 3 years ago.

The point remains they were the best team we've played this season, we had a bad day at the office, had a lot of bad luck with injuries, 10 men for half an hour, the equaliser scorer avoiding an obvious red, and we've come away from home with a draw, so still undefeated.

You're another who was waiting for the first poor performance, which was going to come eventually, so you could jump on it. Congrats, I'm sure you're very happy tonight.

One bad performance on 18:07 - Oct 3 with 1424 viewsjayessess

Jury was still out on whether this was a false dawn or not and the Jury remains still out. It's no deeper than that.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

One bad performance on 18:08 - Oct 3 with 1410 viewsBrixtonBlue

One bad performance on 18:05 - Oct 3 by BrixtonBlue

I really couldn't care less what MK Dons did 3 years ago.

The point remains they were the best team we've played this season, we had a bad day at the office, had a lot of bad luck with injuries, 10 men for half an hour, the equaliser scorer avoiding an obvious red, and we've come away from home with a draw, so still undefeated.

You're another who was waiting for the first poor performance, which was going to come eventually, so you could jump on it. Congrats, I'm sure you're very happy tonight.

Ah, good to see you've woken up Bloots. i've been missing your down arrows.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024