Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet 14:39 - Oct 4 with 927 viewsBLUEBEAT

Is this the norm or have most received theirs now?

Poll: W or W

Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet on 14:46 - Oct 4 with 917 viewslongtimefan

Neither myself or son have received ours yet.
Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet on 14:56 - Oct 4 with 899 viewsBlue_Order

I emailed last week about them as I’ve still not got mine. They said to “expect them in the coming weeks”

Poor show considering they were all in envelopes sitting in the club shop a few weeks ago.
Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet on 16:28 - Oct 4 with 851 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet on 14:56 - Oct 4 by Blue_Order

I emailed last week about them as I’ve still not got mine. They said to “expect them in the coming weeks”

Poor show considering they were all in envelopes sitting in the club shop a few weeks ago.

These Should have been put straight on our team cards.
Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet on 19:39 - Oct 4 with 781 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep... I went into PB a day late and they said all the envelopes had gone to the office to be posted.

That was a couple of weeks ago. How hard can it be to run some envelopes through a franking machine?!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet on 01:55 - Oct 5 with 730 viewsBLUEBEAT

“in the coming weeks”

That really takes the piss!

Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet on 07:26 - Oct 5 with 654 viewsDeano69

Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet on 19:39 - Oct 4 by ITFC_Forever

Yep... I went into PB a day late and they said all the envelopes had gone to the office to be posted.

That was a couple of weeks ago. How hard can it be to run some envelopes through a franking machine?!

Why on earth are they wasting time, money and resources on postage. I am sure a good majority would have taken online vouchers or credits to ITFC online accounts??

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet on 23:49 - Oct 5 with 541 viewsBLUEBEAT

Amazing what a link to the TWTD forum will do...

Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet on 09:45 - Oct 6 with 481 viewsPhilTWTD

Haven’t received my ITFC shop vouchers yet on 07:26 - Oct 5 by Deano69

Why on earth are they wasting time, money and resources on postage. I am sure a good majority would have taken online vouchers or credits to ITFC online accounts??

They didn't do online vouchers because they wanted them to cover tickets, merchandise and drinks etc from the bars and they're all on different computer systems, hence the need for a paper voucher.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024