Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off 19:32 - Oct 4 with 2701 viewsNewcyBlue

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 19:35 - Oct 4 with 2321 viewsBlueBadger

Seriously, what is wrong with these pathetic t0ssers? Are they really SO inadequate that even the mention of 'diffrunt peepul' gets them crying like toddlers at bedtime?
God only knows, we've got a few of these spoon-bangers on here but I still don't understand it.

And don't forget, these are also the same people who complain that 'everyone is so easily offended nowadays, you can't say anything'.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 19:36]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 19:47 - Oct 4 with 2261 viewsNewcyBlue

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 19:35 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

Seriously, what is wrong with these pathetic t0ssers? Are they really SO inadequate that even the mention of 'diffrunt peepul' gets them crying like toddlers at bedtime?
God only knows, we've got a few of these spoon-bangers on here but I still don't understand it.

And don't forget, these are also the same people who complain that 'everyone is so easily offended nowadays, you can't say anything'.

The amount of people saying they’re not shopping at Sainsbury’s anymore is ridiculous.

I am astounded.

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 19:51 - Oct 4 with 2233 viewsJ2BLUE

First they support pride month and now this.

Those monsters.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 19:55 - Oct 4 with 2237 viewsBlueBadger

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 19:47 - Oct 4 by NewcyBlue

The amount of people saying they’re not shopping at Sainsbury’s anymore is ridiculous.

I am astounded.

I want my country back.

I want it back from dickheads like these who've been pandered to, courted and encouraged by vile, lets-hang-around-with-foreign-nazis t0sspots who are exploiting their pathetic Very Real Concerns to feather their own nests.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 20:08]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 19:57 - Oct 4 with 2216 viewsfactual_blue

Presumably laurence fox will be shopping at Home & Colonial Stores?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 20:17 - Oct 4 with 2153 viewsHARRY10

Sainsburys - every less bigot helps
Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 20:23 - Oct 4 with 2132 viewseireblue

Darn Ruskies infiltrating the supermarkets now.
Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 20:33 - Oct 4 with 2108 viewsBlueBadger

I've started a thread with this, but there's some brilliant internet work here.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2020/10/04/gay-men-take-over-proudboys-on-twitte

Login to get fewer ads

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 20:56 - Oct 4 with 2056 viewsHerbivore

I am astounded.

Really surprised that Hampstead hasn't picked up on this yet, given his views on cancel culture.

Seriously, imagine being so triggeed by a supermarket showing solidarity with a minority group that you refuse to shop there anymore. Then imagine feeling so emboldened in your petty bigotry that you gladly broadcast that decision to the world. The absolute state of it.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 20:57]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 20:58 - Oct 4 with 2042 viewsjeera

I am astounded.

There's some real trash on that thread.

I shall start popping into Sainsburys a bit more though, knowing their clientele's class has improved no end.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 21:12 - Oct 4 with 1998 viewsBlueBadger

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 20:56 - Oct 4 by Herbivore

Really surprised that Hampstead hasn't picked up on this yet, given his views on cancel culture.

Seriously, imagine being so triggeed by a supermarket showing solidarity with a minority group that you refuse to shop there anymore. Then imagine feeling so emboldened in your petty bigotry that you gladly broadcast that decision to the world. The absolute state of it.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 20:57]

I love Hampstead's view on the non-existent phenomenon of 'cancel culture'.

They can essentially be summed up as 'nobody should criticise me for my racism and MI5 should definitely do something about the vegans'.

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 21:24 - Oct 4 with 1932 viewsMelford

Every other supermarket should do the same and give the people kicking off about this nowhere to go.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 21:30 - Oct 4 with 1901 viewsSteve_M

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 21:24 - Oct 4 by Melford

Every other supermarket should do the same and give the people kicking off about this nowhere to go.

Apart from Asian-owned corner shops.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 21:46 - Oct 4 with 1857 viewsMelford

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 21:30 - Oct 4 by Steve_M

Apart from Asian-owned corner shops.

There was one near where I lived in this sh*thole at uni. I'd swing in late, off my face and buy anything they had in the basket at the front which was half price because it going out of date. Over time I got chatting to them and we got on alright. One time I was walking past there and the bloke deilvering their crisps and stuff left it all on the street and left it to the lady running the shop who was up the duff to carry it in on her own. I stopped and helped her carry all the boxes in and from then on they couldn't do enough for me, they invited me to their house for a meal. I went over a few times to eat. They kind of adopted me for a bit.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 21:54 - Oct 4 with 1825 viewsBlueBadger

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 21:46 - Oct 4 by Melford

There was one near where I lived in this sh*thole at uni. I'd swing in late, off my face and buy anything they had in the basket at the front which was half price because it going out of date. Over time I got chatting to them and we got on alright. One time I was walking past there and the bloke deilvering their crisps and stuff left it all on the street and left it to the lady running the shop who was up the duff to carry it in on her own. I stopped and helped her carry all the boxes in and from then on they couldn't do enough for me, they invited me to their house for a meal. I went over a few times to eat. They kind of adopted me for a bit.

Mate of mine is a Bradford lad. Several years ago he moved to Coventry. On visiting his local Asian corner shop, he noticed that they had a whole Indian supermarket thing going on, so he stocked up on chapati flour, spices, etc.

Lady running the shop on noticing this pretty much tried to marry him off to one of her daughters there and then.

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 21:55 - Oct 4 with 1813 viewsDubtractor

Oh Jesus, the comments under that post are depressing in the extreme.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 22:08 - Oct 4 with 1785 viewsvapour_trail

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 21:55 - Oct 4 by Dubtractor

Oh Jesus, the comments under that post are depressing in the extreme.

There is a strong case for corporates not using Twitter as a comms channel.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 22:26 - Oct 4 with 1728 viewsBlueBadger

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 22:08 - Oct 4 by vapour_trail

There is a strong case for corporates not using Twitter as a comms channel.

The words 'corporates', 'as', 'as', 'comms' and 'channel' are superfluous here.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 22:26]

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 22:31 - Oct 4 with 1710 viewsvapour_trail

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 22:26 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

The words 'corporates', 'as', 'as', 'comms' and 'channel' are superfluous here.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 22:26]

I disagree. I enjoy Twitter, I don’t tweet, but I follow people I’m interested in, I find amusing,
controversial etc. It’s quite entertaining.

I’ve run comms teams and Twitter as a channel has been nothing but problematic. People coalesce behind appalling agenda and it is more trouble than it’s worth.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 22:43 - Oct 4 with 1685 viewsSpruceMoose

"Seriously, what is wrong with these pathetic t0ssers? Are they really SO inadequate that even the mention of 'diffrunt peepul' gets them crying like toddlers at bedtime?
God only knows, we've got a few of these spoon-bangers on here but I still don't understand it."

Yes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 23:02 - Oct 4 with 1632 viewsElderGrizzly

This was beautiful though

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 23:04 - Oct 4 with 1628 viewsNewcyBlue

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 23:02 - Oct 4 by ElderGrizzly

Yeah I saw that Fox bloke calling someone a paedophile. I thinks he done it a couple of times on that thread!

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 23:13 - Oct 4 with 1610 viewsSpruceMoose

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 23:04 - Oct 4 by NewcyBlue

Yeah I saw that Fox bloke calling someone a paedophile. I thinks he done it a couple of times on that thread!

Elon Musk got sued for calling someone a nonce online.

You can get away with it in America apparently.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50695593

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 23:19 - Oct 4 with 1594 viewsjeera

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 23:13 - Oct 4 by SpruceMoose

Elon Musk got sued for calling someone a nonce online.

You can get away with it in America apparently.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50695593

As though a phrase being common to South Africa in that era is some kind of endorsement.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 08:37 - Oct 5 with 1362 viewsDubtractor

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 23:02 - Oct 4 by ElderGrizzly

Coming straight from the mouth of the anti cancel culture King no less.

What an absolute turd of a human being.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024