Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone read the telegraph lately? 19:46 - Oct 4 with 1168 viewsgiant_stow

I succumbed to a free trial and it's really surprising - they all really can't bare Boris either. For different reasons than lefties and with lots of washing hands / bemoaning a changed man, but all the same, it's quite a sight!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 19:49 - Oct 4 with 1139 viewstractordownsouth

Is it people like Toby Young who think he shouldn't have done a lockdown at all or hardcore Brexiteers who think we should've done a no deal back in January?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 19:51 - Oct 4 with 1117 viewsBlueBadger

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 19:49 - Oct 4 by tractordownsouth

Is it people like Toby Young who think he shouldn't have done a lockdown at all or hardcore Brexiteers who think we should've done a no deal back in January?

Is the answer 'both'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 19:52 - Oct 4 with 1116 viewsfactual_blue

The thought of boris is bad enough, but boris bare?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 20:02 - Oct 4 with 1101 viewsgiant_stow

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 19:51 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

Is the answer 'both'?

Mainly his incompetence regarding regarding covid, including criticism for what they see as an overly harsh lockdown, but also for the wider shambles such as the track and trace system. A view hard core brexiters, yeah, but I'd say its more about weak sh1tty leadership.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 20:05 - Oct 4 with 1093 viewsgiant_stow

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 19:52 - Oct 4 by factual_blue

As I've told you before, my typos, wrong words and general poor standards are not my fault, but the ILE (edit) of the 80s and its 'we hate grammer / spelling' belief. Honest.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 20:10]

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 20:13 - Oct 4 with 1064 viewsBlueBadger

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 19:52 - Oct 4 by factual_blue

A challenging w@nk, without a doubt.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 20:16 - Oct 4 with 1057 viewsHARRY10

you can read that and the Times, Financial Times, plus a host of other papers by using Firefox browser

and in the add-ons section click on bypass paywalls
Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 20:19 - Oct 4 with 1049 viewsjontysnut

Once Cummings manipulates Gove in to power we'll be thinking that the fat owl of the remove wasn't so bad.
Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 22:03 - Oct 4 with 957 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Aren't they just starting the process they knew they would have to go through a little earlier than planned?

Commentators in the Telegraph along with many members of the Parliamentary Conservative Party voted for Johnson as leader despite knowing that he was a wastrel and incapable of performing the PM's role. I believe they did this because they thought, massively correctly as it turns out, that this gave them the best chance of electoral victory.

Johnson hasn't changed. What changed was the world was plunged into a global pandemic which hastened the exposure of Johnson's inadequacies and made these patently obvious to a much wider audience.

The plan was always to get rid of Johnson. That plan has just been brought forward is all.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 22:17 - Oct 4 with 933 viewseireblue

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 20:19 - Oct 4 by jontysnut

Once Cummings manipulates Gove in to power we'll be thinking that the fat owl of the remove wasn't so bad.

Once the magic money forest hits its Autumn, Cummings will sit down and give Gove the “no its me not you” talk, and then rush back to Rishi to get him into Number 10.
Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 22:21 - Oct 4 with 913 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 20:02 - Oct 4 by giant_stow

Mainly his incompetence regarding regarding covid, including criticism for what they see as an overly harsh lockdown, but also for the wider shambles such as the track and trace system. A view hard core brexiters, yeah, but I'd say its more about weak sh1tty leadership.

You mean it's a bit like they have got themselves into a position where they have tried to satisfy so many incompatible positions that it is all backfiring on them at once?

The big problem is that it will be blamed on Boris rather than the party. Boris will go and the party will still be seen as the sensible party to be trusted under Gove, Hunt, Patel, Rees-Mogg or whichever other version they end up with.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 02:42 - Oct 5 with 823 viewsHARRY10

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 22:21 - Oct 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

You mean it's a bit like they have got themselves into a position where they have tried to satisfy so many incompatible positions that it is all backfiring on them at once?

The big problem is that it will be blamed on Boris rather than the party. Boris will go and the party will still be seen as the sensible party to be trusted under Gove, Hunt, Patel, Rees-Mogg or whichever other version they end up with.

Quite amusing to see the right wing rags talking of how Johnson is not the Johnson of old. Has he stopped lying, per chance ?

No, he has just reached the point where the buck stops with him finally and the silly 'Beano language' nonsense does not work, nor do the carefully choreographed stunts for the cameras.

It is now him laid bar (steady, badger). The incompetence that caused so many failures before are there for all now to see, and suffer from - not like when spunking millions on wasted projects did not directly affect people, as did his routine gaffs when he was at the Foreign Office.

The country has finally woken up to the fact that the incompetent bullshtter they elected as PM, is actually an incompetent bullshtter.
Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 02:48 - Oct 5 with 822 viewsSpruceMoose

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 02:42 - Oct 5 by HARRY10

Quite amusing to see the right wing rags talking of how Johnson is not the Johnson of old. Has he stopped lying, per chance ?

No, he has just reached the point where the buck stops with him finally and the silly 'Beano language' nonsense does not work, nor do the carefully choreographed stunts for the cameras.

It is now him laid bar (steady, badger). The incompetence that caused so many failures before are there for all now to see, and suffer from - not like when spunking millions on wasted projects did not directly affect people, as did his routine gaffs when he was at the Foreign Office.

The country has finally woken up to the fact that the incompetent bullshtter they elected as PM, is actually an incompetent bullshtter.

Like Mike Tyson said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

All the 'hilarious in the right context' bantz about picaninnies and bumboys that had the likes of Paz clapping like smooth brained seals stops being funny when reality hits home.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 09:44 - Oct 5 with 643 viewsBlueBadger

Has anyone read the telegraph lately? on 02:42 - Oct 5 by HARRY10

'The incompetence that caused so many failures before are there for all now to see, and suffer from - not like when spunking millions on wasted projects did not directly affect people, as did his routine gaffs when he was at the Foreign Office. '

Tell that to the family of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024