Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This ANTIFA mob have been around for a while haven't they. 14:52 - Oct 5 with 345 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/05/last-spanish-anti-fascist-survivor

"After crossing the border into France alongside 500,000 fellow republican exiles in 1939...."
Some more interesting history that I never heard at school.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This ANTIFA mob have been around for a while haven't they. on 14:56 - Oct 5 with 326 viewsBlueBadger

Typical lefty press, celebrating the violent extreme left again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This ANTIFA mob have been around for a while haven't they. on 14:59 - Oct 5 with 320 viewsbournemouthblue

This ANTIFA mob have been around for a while haven't they. on 14:56 - Oct 5 by BlueBadger

Typical lefty press, celebrating the violent extreme left again.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

This ANTIFA mob have been around for a while haven't they. on 15:07 - Oct 5 with 299 viewslongtimefan

Did you not read George Orwell at school? We read both Animal Farm and Homage to Catalonia.
This ANTIFA mob have been around for a while haven't they. on 15:11 - Oct 5 with 287 viewsBlueBadger

This ANTIFA mob have been around for a while haven't they. on 15:07 - Oct 5 by longtimefan

Did you not read George Orwell at school? We read both Animal Farm and Homage to Catalonia.

We read Laurie Lee at my school. My English teacher also did a bit of history on the side and had us read the whole 'Red Sky At Sunrise' trilogy, rather than just 'Cider With Rosie' because she felt the extra historical context of the two 'Spain' books would add extra meaning to 'Rosie'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This ANTIFA mob have been around for a while haven't they. on 15:19 - Oct 5 with 270 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This ANTIFA mob have been around for a while haven't they. on 15:07 - Oct 5 by longtimefan

Noooooo..... Jane fukken Austen.....my A level explored the idea that it was like a Jackie magazine for the middle classes!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024