Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudson 21:10 - Oct 5 with 5955 viewsitfc_bucks

I presume all those who were so pleased he got hounded out in favour of Kenlock are equally giddy at the prospect of an extended period of Myles playing every week?
Knudson on 21:16 - Oct 5 with 4058 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Knudson on 21:18 - Oct 5 with 4042 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Knudson on 21:19 - Oct 5 with 4026 viewsBlueBadger

Knudson on 21:18 - Oct 5 by BryanPlug

Knudsen

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Knudson on 21:27 - Oct 5 with 3964 viewsStNeotsBlue

Not sure Jonas got hounded out.

Some of the comments about Kenlock on here on the last few days have been ridiculous, he's more than capable at our level.
Knudson on 21:33 - Oct 5 with 3881 viewstextbackup

Knudson on 21:27 - Oct 5 by StNeotsBlue

Some of the comments about Kenlock on here on the last few days have been ridiculous, he's more than capable at our level.

hes been at this level 2 years and yet to prove it. when will he start?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Knudson on 21:35 - Oct 5 with 3861 viewsBlueBadger

Knudson on 21:33 - Oct 5 by textbackup

Same time that Lambert proves he's competent.

Knudson on 21:38 - Oct 5 with 3840 viewsBryanPlug

Knudson on 21:33 - Oct 5 by textbackup

Knudson on 21:39 - Oct 5 with 3821 viewsBlueBadger

Knudson on 21:38 - Oct 5 by BryanPlug

So, what you're saying is that Kenlock is an even worse player than Nsiala?

Login to get fewer ads

Knudson on 21:40 - Oct 5 with 3824 viewsArnieM

Knudsen “ hounded out”, ??? Get out of here .... he’d decided to jump ship after his World Cup squad inclusion as he saw himself better than he was. His agent told him he’d be snapped up by big club in England . No one came in for him ! So he moved abroad . Good luck to him . But he wasn’t hounded out.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 21:41]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Knudson on 21:43 - Oct 5 with 3805 viewsBlueBadger

Knudson on 21:40 - Oct 5 by ArnieM

Knudsen “ hounded out”, ??? Get out of here .... he’d decided to jump ship after his World Cup squad inclusion as he saw himself better than he was. His agent told him he’d be snapped up by big club in England . No one came in for him ! So he moved abroad . Good luck to him . But he wasn’t hounded out.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 21:41]

I bet he was gutted to be playing European football rather see loads of new grounds and being part of the Better Football we've seen here.

Knudson on 21:45 - Oct 5 with 3781 viewsBryanPlug

Knudson on 21:39 - Oct 5 by BlueBadger

So, what you're saying is that Kenlock is an even worse player than Nsiala?

Knudson on 21:48 - Oct 5 with 3760 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5d9wsf

Knudson on 21:48 - Oct 5 with 3755 viewsBryanPlug

Knudson on 21:52 - Oct 5 with 3735 viewsStokieBlue

The evidence of his performances suggests he isn't.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Knudson on 21:57 - Oct 5 with 3699 viewsEly_Blue

Knudson on 21:38 - Oct 5 by BryanPlug

With Nsiala you could see there was a good player in there if he could get rid of the silly mistakes and he had proved himself at Shrewsbury, Kenlock has gone backwards I’m afraid

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Knudson on 22:06 - Oct 5 with 3623 viewsKeaneish

Should be a regular by now if he was going to make a good career here. He’s not that good imo and he’s played under Three or four managers now.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Knudson on 22:09 - Oct 5 with 3595 viewsStNeotsBlue

Knudson on 21:52 - Oct 5 by StokieBlue

The evidence of his performances suggests he isn't.

SB

He wasn't great on Saturday but last year we lost once in a game he started, Sunderland away. I'm not saying he's a world beater but some of the comments in the last few days have been ridiculous.
Knudson on 22:15 - Oct 5 with 3553 viewsTieDyedIn95

I am not sure he got "hounded out" as the support doesn't decide who stays and goes. I expect the fact that he was an International on a fair whack of a wage had more to do with it when we dropped to the third division.

Stop blaming the fans. We do not make the decisions here, if a bad decision has been made look to the owner and manager instead.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Knudson on 22:31 - Oct 5 with 3458 viewsHerbivore

Knudson on 22:09 - Oct 5 by StNeotsBlue

He wasn't great on Saturday but last year we lost once in a game he started, Sunderland away. I'm not saying he's a world beater but some of the comments in the last few days have been ridiculous.

He only started about 7 games. And correlation is not the same as causation. He was poor last season when he played too, which is why he got dropped from a winning side. Sadly we've seen enough of Kenlock now to know he isn't going to make it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Knudson on 22:33 - Oct 5 with 3447 viewstheipswichman

Fyi just because Kenlock isn’t great doesn’t mean Knudsen was good.
Knudson on 22:47 - Oct 5 with 3389 viewsBlueBadger

Knudson on 22:33 - Oct 5 by theipswichman

Fyi just because Kenlock isn’t great doesn’t mean Knudsen was good.

The main problem with Kndusen is that he wasn't Mings or Cresswell. He was a perfectly competent to above-average upper-championship level full back. He just wasn't an exceptional one, like those two. Calling him crap is basically like outing yourself as a football illiterate.

See also: Jermaine Wright, Cole Skuse(of a few years ago).

Knudson on 23:01 - Oct 5 with 3320 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Knudson on 23:30 - Oct 5 with 3230 viewsHarryWright

Knudson on 22:47 - Oct 5 by BlueBadger

The main problem with Kndusen is that he wasn't Mings or Cresswell. He was a perfectly competent to above-average upper-championship level full back. He just wasn't an exceptional one, like those two. Calling him crap is basically like outing yourself as a football illiterate.

See also: Jermaine Wright, Cole Skuse(of a few years ago).

Right so because someone doesn’t agree it makes them a ‘football illiterate’ interesting.
Knudson on 23:45 - Oct 5 with 3200 viewsBlueBadger

Knudson on 23:30 - Oct 5 by HarryWright

Right so because someone doesn’t agree it makes them a ‘football illiterate’ interesting.

Alright Paz, no, not appreciating decent-but-not-flashy players does.

Chambers is another one for that list.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 23:49]

Knudson on 00:24 - Oct 6 with 3134 viewsjudespiveyg

I never understood why we didn't play Knudsen at centre half, he always played really well there, I'd have preferred him there to the likes of Nsiala, Webster, latter years Berra and most of the others who played there during his time here, always solid and enough pace to complement slower players like Chambers or Smith.

Patchy at full back I thought though, solid enough defensively but not nearly good enough going forward, which is a shame because he could actually cross quite well. Never looked remotely comfortable with the ball at his feet and had a knack of slicing it out of play.

In comparison to Kenlock, Knudsen's the better out and out defender (hence his ability at centre half). People are quite harsh on Kenlock though, I think people make the mistake of thinking he's worse than he actually is because he isn't very elegant. (People made the same mistake about Chalobah and Pennington). Kenlock's far better going forward than Knudsen was and is actually quite a good dribbler even if his final ball can be a little wayward. It's not like he's a hopeless defender either. I think for a full back in today's game the ability the get forward is as important as defensive ability so for me I still think Kenlock's the better full back.

Knudsen is a better centre half than Kenlock is a left back though.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024