Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? 16:17 - Oct 6 with 3329 viewsCoco

He is 19 now so not inconceivable that he could be pushing for a starting berth at a League One club.

Is Tommy Smith a left back? Is he ahead of Clements now?

Can Dylan Crowe play left back? He was being talked up about 2 years ago.

Surely it's worth blooding one of these rather than persisting with Kenlock and Donacien.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:21 - Oct 6 with 3310 viewsHerbivore

I expect Clements will start tonight, perhaps if he does well he might be trusted for a game or two.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:34 - Oct 6 with 3254 viewstractorboy1978

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:21 - Oct 6 by Herbivore

I expect Clements will start tonight, perhaps if he does well he might be trusted for a game or two.

He's out on loan.
Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:37 - Oct 6 with 3237 viewsAlexGreen

I'd really love to see Dylan Crowe tonight - I don't get how Arsenal were supposedly vying with Bayern for his services and now he struggles to get off the bench on U23 matches - is it injuries?

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:38 - Oct 6 with 3233 viewsHerbivore

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:34 - Oct 6 by tractorboy1978

He's out on loan.

I must have missed that! Where is he on loan at?

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:39 - Oct 6 with 3224 viewsSpruceMoose

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:38 - Oct 6 by Herbivore

D&R

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:39 - Oct 6 with 3221 viewstractorboy1978

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:38 - Oct 6 by Herbivore

Dagenham along with Kai Brown.
Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:48 - Oct 6 with 3188 viewsfactual_blue

Bailey Clements sounds like a dreadful cocktail.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:50 - Oct 6 with 3178 viewsMetal_Hacker

And this is the point I was trying to get to by utilising what we have

I suggested Cotter but happy to try someone else

Please not Kenlock...sorry not a witch hunt but really do not rate the guy

I do think he's progressing.....but progressing into a worse player

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:59 - Oct 6 with 3145 viewstractorboy1978

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:50 - Oct 6 by Metal_Hacker

And this is the point I was trying to get to by utilising what we have

I suggested Cotter but happy to try someone else

Please not Kenlock...sorry not a witch hunt but really do not rate the guy

I do think he's progressing.....but progressing into a worse player

The problem is you have no idea how good Smith, Clements, Crowe are. Those watching them every day obviously think Kenlock is the best backup option at the moment. Clements was absolutely abysmal at Luton in the cup last season.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 17:00]
Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 17:03 - Oct 6 with 3125 viewsWallingford_Boy

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 16:59 - Oct 6 by tractorboy1978

The problem is you have no idea how good Smith, Clements, Crowe are. Those watching them every day obviously think Kenlock is the best backup option at the moment. Clements was absolutely abysmal at Luton in the cup last season.

And Cotter is a right back.

Jeez, our fans.... love to hate!

Kenlock will play on Saturday and wouldn't surprise me if he had a stormer.

Throwing a kid in before they are ready could destroy them.

RIP Sir Bobby

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 17:03 - Oct 6 with 3120 viewsSpruceMoose

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 17:03 - Oct 6 by Wallingford_Boy

It would shock me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 17:09 - Oct 6 with 3105 viewsMetal_Hacker

From what I've seen Kenlock hasn't been much better when he's played in the first team

Suppose it shows how light we are in that position and who's coming through

Perhaps not an abundance of riches as we'd like to perceive

Poll: If it were one or the other

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 17:33 - Oct 6 with 3040 viewsmarchy

Good grief no, our 21/22-year-olds are "kids", Clements is practically an embryo.
Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 17:36 - Oct 6 with 3032 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 17:03 - Oct 6 by Wallingford_Boy

Agreed, kenlock will play and he needs our support. ITFC fans need to stop snagging him off on social media and podcasts and get behind him.

So long as he has someone in front of him who doesn't leave him exposed then he should do ok.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 17:53 - Oct 6 with 2990 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 18:28 - Oct 6 with 2933 viewsAce_High1

As Shane Warne said about Monty Panesar when he reached 50 caps for England, he is like a guy who has played his first test 50 times.

Same applies to Kenlock - makes the same mistakes he made when he broke through, has not learned or improved at all. Plays like an 18 year kid just making his way, needs to be shipped out.
Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 18:44 - Oct 6 with 2887 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 17:53 - Oct 6 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

He’s a better wingback, good going forward to be fair to the kid.

Him and Brown on loan at D&R anyway

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Is Bailey Clements anywhere near ready? on 18:58 - Oct 6 with 2861 viewsHerbivore

The problem is that those watching them every day aren't very good at their jobs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024