Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. 17:29 - Oct 6 with 2351 viewsEnigma_Blue

I have never disliked an MP more the this sh't weasel.

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:34 - Oct 6 with 2135 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but the Labour party.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:35 - Oct 6 with 2133 viewsfactual_blue

The Member of Parliament for the Jockey Club answer was actually that he accepts all those points were valid, but he's not going to do anything about them.

Not arrogant, not clever. Just. Thick. As. Pig. Sh!t.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:36 - Oct 6 with 2129 viewscatch74

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:35 - Oct 6 by factual_blue

The Member of Parliament for the Jockey Club answer was actually that he accepts all those points were valid, but he's not going to do anything about them.

Not arrogant, not clever. Just. Thick. As. Pig. Sh!t.

But boy, can he sing.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:39 - Oct 6 with 2114 viewsSwansea_Blue

Speaker should give him a rollocking about that and tell him to answer the question. He did exactly the same yesterday when someone else asked similar. The could be phrasing this question better though, rather than just making it NHS v private (which no Tory will ever budge on). What not call for a reinstatement of COBRA to try to get the key players in one room, or a cross-party review or just push them to declare all the contracts they are giving out? Something a bit less easy to bat away.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 17:56]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:51 - Oct 6 with 2077 viewsfactual_blue

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:36 - Oct 6 by catch74

But boy, can he sing.

Errr...no. He can't.

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:54 - Oct 6 with 2066 viewsBasuco

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:39 - Oct 6 by Swansea_Blue

Speaker should give him a rollocking about that and tell him to answer the question. He did exactly the same yesterday when someone else asked similar. The could be phrasing this question better though, rather than just making it NHS v private (which no Tory will ever budge on). What not call for a reinstatement of COBRA to try to get the key players in one room, or a cross-party review or just push them to declare all the contracts they are giving out? Something a bit less easy to bat away.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 17:56]

But those contracts are given out as a thank you for services to brexit by Boris and Dom.
Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:57 - Oct 6 with 2058 viewsEnigma_Blue

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:36 - Oct 6 by catch74

But boy, can he sing.

Singing is that what that is. I thought it was a video of a speech he gave at the Brighton conference.
Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 18:01 - Oct 6 with 2041 viewscatch74

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:51 - Oct 6 by factual_blue

Errr...no. He can't.

Oh no - so what can he do?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 18:04 - Oct 6 with 2038 viewsDanTheMan

Is the Speaker allowed to step in with this? I agree the point the MP has made is a bit laboured and overdramatic (aren't they all?) but they should still have to answer the question.

That said, my biggest pet peeve with these question answer sessions has always been the ability for the person answering the question to just flat out ignore whatever has been asked of them.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 18:04 - Oct 6 with 2034 viewsSwansea_Blue

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:54 - Oct 6 by Basuco

But those contracts are given out as a thank you for services to brexit by Boris and Dom.

Which they're being taken to court over, so they could try and push some buttons around the lack of scrutiny and accountability. I don't know, it just feels really frustrating that they can ride roughshod over Parliament. Speaker should be a lot stronger.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 18:06 - Oct 6 with 2030 viewsjaykay

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 17:51 - Oct 6 by factual_blue

Errr...no. He can't.

and to think thousands voted in my constituency for the other lump of lard in that video.
still i expect they thought they were cool.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 18:07 - Oct 6 with 2026 viewsfactual_blue

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 18:01 - Oct 6 by catch74

Oh no - so what can he do?

Brings this to mind....

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 18:11 - Oct 6 with 2016 viewsfactual_blue

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 18:04 - Oct 6 by DanTheMan

Is the Speaker allowed to step in with this? I agree the point the MP has made is a bit laboured and overdramatic (aren't they all?) but they should still have to answer the question.

That said, my biggest pet peeve with these question answer sessions has always been the ability for the person answering the question to just flat out ignore whatever has been asked of them.

The Speaker hates the MP for The Jockey Club (halfcock closed either a hospital or A&E Dept in The Speaker's consistuency).

Whenever possible he pulls halfcock up on Parliamentary rules.

The answer to your question is almost certain 'sadly not. The Speaker would have done so if there was even the tiniest breach of the rules involved.'

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 18:51 - Oct 6 with 1943 viewsGeoffSentence

This is exactly why it is better to ask open questions.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 19:14 - Oct 6 with 1901 viewsEdwardStone

Didn't he have a meltdown at an election meeting ?

It made him look petulant and childish....the very opposite of statesmanlike
Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 19:31 - Oct 6 with 1856 viewsHerbivore

Utterly pathetic. He's a contemptible little sh!t. It's very telling that when threads like this are posted none of the proud Tory boys appear to offer a justification. The silence is deafening.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 20:40 - Oct 6 with 1776 viewsTractorWood

I think the problem is you don't quite grasp his views on parkour.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MattHancock/status/1013786371096547328
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 20:41]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 07:22 - Oct 7 with 1602 viewsHARRY10

But boy, can he sing.

Fck me, that isn't real is it ?
Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 08:45 - Oct 7 with 1541 viewsJohnWarksTash

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 07:22 - Oct 7 by HARRY10

Fck me, that isn't real is it ?

My thoughts exactly. It's the hardest I have seen Coffey working since the election.
Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 20:46 - Oct 7 with 1395 viewsBluesquid

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 19:31 - Oct 6 by Herbivore

Utterly pathetic. He's a contemptible little sh!t. It's very telling that when threads like this are posted none of the proud Tory boys appear to offer a justification. The silence is deafening.

Well thank god we've got an opposition leader - an amoeba.

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 20:51 - Oct 7 with 1377 viewsHerbivore

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 20:46 - Oct 7 by Bluesquid

Well thank god we've got an opposition leader - an amoeba.

Strange whataboutery there.

wtaf (n/t) on 20:52 - Oct 7 with 1372 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 21:26 - Oct 7 with 1343 viewsBluesquid

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 20:51 - Oct 7 by Herbivore

Strange whataboutery there.

Sir Keir of the Tory party.

Sorry....i of course mean't Sir Keir of the working class!
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 21:28]
Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 22:40 - Oct 7 with 1275 viewsTheReverendSpooner

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 18:07 - Oct 6 by factual_blue

Brings this to mind....

Might I borrow this fine pictogram for inclusion within my new publication, "Course and Hunt"?

There veritably is only one Sticky Mockwell, don't you know.

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 08:15 - Oct 8 with 1173 viewsHerbivore

Matt Hancock showing even more contempt to fellow MP's in parliament. on 21:26 - Oct 7 by Bluesquid

Sir Keir of the Tory party.

Sorry....i of course mean't Sir Keir of the working class!
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 21:28]

This thread is about Matt Hancock, mate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024