Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram 18:48 - Oct 6 with 4912 viewsAlexGreen

How is it that I've never heard of him?

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 18:50 - Oct 6 with 3869 viewsTrequartista

He's from Indonesia i think. They're not very good at football. He's probably the third best player in the country.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 18:51 - Oct 6 with 3856 viewsSitfcB

66 on twitter. Not K. Just 66.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 18:54 - Oct 6 with 3842 viewsDublinBlue84

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 18:50 - Oct 6 by Trequartista

He's from Indonesia i think. They're not very good at football. He's probably the third best player in the country.

Read here:
https://football-tribe.com/asia/2019/10/08/elkan-baggott-the-indonesian-wonderki

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 18:54 - Oct 6 with 3832 viewsWacko

Town can probably now rake in more than £5k in shirt sales...

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 18:58 - Oct 6 with 3802 viewsAlexGreen

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 18:54 - Oct 6 by Wacko

Town can probably now rake in more than £5k in shirt sales...

Haha that's actually not a bad shout!

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 19:32 - Oct 6 with 3643 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 18:51 - Oct 6 by SitfcB

66 on twitter. Not K. Just 66.

Twitter is for old men.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 19:49 - Oct 6 with 3544 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Because he hasn't played a single game for the first team. I couldn't care less how many Instagram followers he has, won't effect how good he is on the pitch.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 20:20 - Oct 6 with 3434 viewsBLUEBEAT

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 18:50 - Oct 6 by Trequartista

Not Halesworth, then?

Baggott Is a common surname there.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 20:29 - Oct 6 with 3384 viewsStokieBlue

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 19:49 - Oct 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

Because he hasn't played a single game for the first team. I couldn't care less how many Instagram followers he has, won't effect how good he is on the pitch.

Thus far he looks very decent indeed.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 20:33 - Oct 6 with 3362 viewsWallingford_Boy

He is HUGE in his home country, a proper hero.

I assume most those followers are from Indonesia.

By all accounts, he’s a very good player too.

RIP Sir Bobby

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 20:34 - Oct 6 with 3355 viewsclive_baker

He's looked very good tonight.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 20:43 - Oct 6 with 3301 viewsitfcjoe

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 20:33 - Oct 6 by Wallingford_Boy

He is HUGE in his home country, a proper hero.

I assume most those followers are from Indonesia.

By all accounts, he’s a very good player too.

I think huge is egging it up a bit, he’s never played for them and been in one training squad for the 19s!

If he gets games he’ll be massive as they are all over him already, start selling some shirts

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 04:27 - Oct 7 with 2923 viewsAlexGreen

I kind of feel like Andy Warren read my post and created an EADT article about it!

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/elkan-baggott-is-a-big-name-in-indonesia-football-1

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 06:25 - Oct 7 with 2862 viewsKeaneish

Because you don’t play Football Manager?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 06:37 - Oct 7 with 2850 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 20:29 - Oct 6 by StokieBlue

Thus far he looks very decent indeed.

SB

Indeed, did well for a 17 year old, definitely did not disgrace himself in the mens game, can be very proud.

1 game though, fairly untested, let's see what the future holds.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 08:46 - Oct 7 with 2723 viewsJohnWarksTash

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 19:49 - Oct 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

Cheery sort aren't you.....
Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 09:12 - Oct 7 with 2667 viewsWallingford_Boy

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 20:43 - Oct 6 by itfcjoe

I think huge is egging it up a bit, he’s never played for them and been in one training squad for the 19s!

If he gets games he’ll be massive as they are all over him already, start selling some shirts

I bow to your superior knowledge on Indonesian football..

I heard the kids out there loved him, as he was young, handsome, doing well in the Uk so he was already a bit of a cult hero.

RIP Sir Bobby

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 11:36 - Oct 7 with 2504 viewsbournemouthblue

He's clearly a big deal in Indonesia, there's loads of comments from Indonesian's on our Facebook page

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 11:41 - Oct 7 with 2506 viewsPhilTWTD

Hadn't spotted his significant Instagram following until you mentioned it, but I was aware the Indonesian football fraternity were taking a big interest in him from this video of him stretching and warming up when he was with the squad a month or so ago.

Blues Youngster Baggott With Indonesian U19s 8th Aug 2020 09:56
Academy defender Elkan Baggott is with the Indonesian U19s squad for a training camp in Jakarta, his first call into an international squad. 5

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 11:45 - Oct 7 with 2480 viewsHerbivore

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 08:46 - Oct 7 by JohnWarksTash

Cheery sort aren't you.....

He likes to talk down the youngsters whilst cheerleading for some of the mediocre senior pros and our car crash of a manager. It's his shtick.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 12:03 - Oct 7 with 2446 viewsJohnWarksTash

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 11:45 - Oct 7 by Herbivore

He likes to talk down the youngsters whilst cheerleading for some of the mediocre senior pros and our car crash of a manager. It's his shtick.

Nice....
Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 12:51 - Oct 7 with 2400 viewsNthQldITFC

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 20:20 - Oct 6 by BLUEBEAT

Not Halesworth, then?

Baggott Is a common surname there.

Is that in the Shire?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 13:32 - Oct 7 with 2352 viewsitfcjoe

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 09:12 - Oct 7 by Wallingford_Boy

I bow to your superior knowledge on Indonesian football..

I heard the kids out there loved him, as he was young, handsome, doing well in the Uk so he was already a bit of a cult hero.

I’d been speaking to some Indonesians over weekend about it all, apparently they have the 4th most internet users in the world so doesn’t take much to be a big splash as a proportion of population if that makes sense.

But he’s got a lot that you would look for in a play, especially in a country where the average height for a male is something like 5’6. Academy Twitter feed and the DMs associates with it were busy at the weekend about him - if he does crack on here, and push through their age groups it will be massive

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 14:58 - Oct 7 with 2258 viewsThatMuhrenCross

We should get a few more of these players in from far flung lands with big internet followings. Four or five Elkin Baggotts in the squad and we'll probably have enough money in shirt sales to start paying decent transfer fees!

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 15:37 - Oct 7 with 2216 viewsAlexGreen

Baggott has 55K followers on Instagram on 14:58 - Oct 7 by ThatMuhrenCross

We should get a few more of these players in from far flung lands with big internet followings. Four or five Elkin Baggotts in the squad and we'll probably have enough money in shirt sales to start paying decent transfer fees!

Haha! Didn't Crystal Palace make more money on shirt sales than the cost of Fan Zhiyi and Sun Jihai combined back in the day?

I was studying at Essex university in those days and remember playing a football match against the Chinese student team and pretty much every one of them was a Palace fan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024