Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours 03:30 - Oct 7 with 4334 viewsIllinoisblue

Perfectly normal behaviour, right? Only 29 days left...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 03:44 - Oct 7 with 2193 viewsSpruceMoose

One minute it's "Pelosi! You ugly!"

The next he's begging her "Please Nancy! Please! Let me sign some cheques!"

Dude is losing his mind, gasping for air like:

[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 3:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 03:52 - Oct 7 with 2187 viewsSpruceMoose

Seen online:

So roughly in a week trump has:

- Had his taxes leaked where we learned he only has paid $750 over basically a decade.

- Found out he owes $400M+ to ???

- Made a total ass of himself at a debate

- Got COVID

- Gave COVID to everyone he knows

- Went to the hospital

- Went on a COVID parade at the hospital

- Checked himself out of the hospital only to stage a photo op where he saluted to an invisible army

- Got suspended on twitter

- Caused a 600 point negative swing in the markets by trying to hold the American people hostage over a stimulus package for a pandemic he did not take seriously

Stable genius at work...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:01 - Oct 7 with 2173 viewsIllinoisblue

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 03:52 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

Seen online:

- Had his taxes leaked where we learned he only has paid $750 over basically a decade.

- Got COVID

- Went to the hospital

- Checked himself out of the hospital only to stage a photo op where he saluted to an invisible army

- Caused a 600 point negative swing in the markets by trying to hold the American people hostage over a stimulus package for a pandemic he did not take seriously

Stable genius at work...

If it was an episode of Veep or West Wing you’d be like, nah that’s just too ridiculous, the writers need to calm down.

What a time to be alive

62 - 78 - 81

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:03 - Oct 7 with 2172 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:01 - Oct 7 by Illinoisblue

If it was an episode of Veep or West Wing you’d be like, nah that’s just too ridiculous, the writers need to calm down.

What a time to be alive

I for one am hoping that 2021 is an incredibly boring year. I can't take four more years of this!

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:04 - Oct 7 with 2167 viewsIllinoisblue

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 03:44 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

One minute it's "Pelosi! You ugly!"

The next he's begging her "Please Nancy! Please! Let me sign some cheques!"

Dude is losing his mind, gasping for air like:

[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 3:47]

Be interesting if Trump and his super spreading ways has made one or more of his evil empire seriously sick with the rona. Love to see he and his dips5it sons tweet and spin out of that

62 - 78 - 81

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:04 - Oct 7 with 2167 viewsjeera

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:03 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

I for one am hoping that 2021 is an incredibly boring year. I can't take four more years of this!

Is he openly trying to bribe the public by offering to sign 'stimulus' cheques?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:06 - Oct 7 with 2166 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:04 - Oct 7 by jeera

Is he openly trying to bribe the public by offering to sign 'stimulus' cheques?

Yes... After earlier in the day screaming "THAT'S IT! NO MORE STIMULUS CHECKS FOR YOU LOT!"

There's still a month to go and he's flailing this hard... October is going to get wild.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 4:06]

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:07 - Oct 7 with 2156 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:04 - Oct 7 by Illinoisblue

Be interesting if Trump and his super spreading ways has made one or more of his evil empire seriously sick with the rona. Love to see he and his dips5it sons tweet and spin out of that

Please please please be Rudy and Miller!

Login to get fewer ads

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 06:17 - Oct 7 with 2078 viewsgiant_stow

Finger on the trigger.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 06:27 - Oct 7 with 2074 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:07 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

Bill Barr apparently has it.

Oh and Trump just admitted he will use the Supreme Court to decide the election

And Miller does have it too. Yet his wife, who was with Miller during isolation has just flown off with Pence

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/06/stephen-miller-covid-19-diagnosi
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 6:37]
Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 07:17 - Oct 7 with 1989 viewsHARRY10

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 06:27 - Oct 7 by ElderGrizzly

Bill Barr apparently has it.

Oh and Trump just admitted he will use the Supreme Court to decide the election

And Miller does have it too. Yet his wife, who was with Miller during isolation has just flown off with Pence

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/06/stephen-miller-covid-19-diagnosi
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 6:37]

Looks like Mr Miller has to stay away from Trump now

Steve Miller banned ?
Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 07:40 - Oct 7 with 1953 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 07:17 - Oct 7 by HARRY10

Looks like Mr Miller has to stay away from Trump now

Steve Miller banned ?

You Joker!
Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 07:55 - Oct 7 with 1917 viewsKropotkin123

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 03:52 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

Seen online:

- Got COVID

- Went to the hospital

Stable genius at work...

Market needs to calm down. Those selling off the back of his tweets are a bit amateurish. If you're buying at the moment, you must be loving the sudden discounts.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 07:58 - Oct 7 with 1910 viewsNewcyBlue

Trumpkin - Orange on the outside, hollow on the inside, should be thrown out in November.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:26 - Oct 7 with 1859 viewsDubtractor

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 07:40 - Oct 7 by ArnoldMoorhen

You Joker!

In Trump's position now, I'd take the money and run.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:36 - Oct 7 with 1839 viewsdavblue

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:07 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

what happened to Rudy Giuliani, i always thought he came across very well after 9/11 without following his politics really well.

Has Tramp given him a platform to spew his rubbish?
Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:41 - Oct 7 with 1820 viewsHARRY10

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:26 - Oct 7 by Dubtractor

In Trump's position now, I'd take the money and run.

I suppose that means going to the country
Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:42 - Oct 7 with 1824 viewsGuthrum

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 07:55 - Oct 7 by Kropotkin123

Market needs to calm down. Those selling off the back of his tweets are a bit amateurish. If you're buying at the moment, you must be loving the sudden discounts.

Bit more than just tweets. He has actually pulled the Republicans out of stimulus package negotiations until after the election.

Pretty much saying "If you don't vote for me, you'll get nothing until January." Otherwise known as blackmail, combined with economy-wrecking for his successor.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:42 - Oct 7 with 1821 viewsDanTheMan

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:36 - Oct 7 by davblue

what happened to Rudy Giuliani, i always thought he came across very well after 9/11 without following his politics really well.

Has Tramp given him a platform to spew his rubbish?

He was always a little strange from what I could tell.

Remember watching a documentary on the RICO case for the Mafia and he just comes across a little odd, even then.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:45 - Oct 7 with 1815 viewsDanTheMan

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:42 - Oct 7 by Guthrum

Bit more than just tweets. He has actually pulled the Republicans out of stimulus package negotiations until after the election.

Pretty much saying "If you don't vote for me, you'll get nothing until January." Otherwise known as blackmail, combined with economy-wrecking for his successor.

Can't really say I get this tactic. He could have just negotiated in bad faith until the election and blamed the Democrats, but this way he just comes out as the bad guy.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:55 - Oct 7 with 1792 viewsGuthrum

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:45 - Oct 7 by DanTheMan

Can't really say I get this tactic. He could have just negotiated in bad faith until the election and blamed the Democrats, but this way he just comes out as the bad guy.

I think things are going to get increasingly erratic as his campaign staggers towards the line still well behind in the polls and with nothing going in his favour.

Moreover, in the world of the macho business tycoon, there is only a very fine line between "bad" and "tough".

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 09:05 - Oct 7 with 1760 viewsOldsmoker

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 04:04 - Oct 7 by Illinoisblue

A bit embarassing for WH staff who don't get the virus as that means they're not close to the President.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 09:36 - Oct 7 with 1712 viewsBlueBadger

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:45 - Oct 7 by DanTheMan

It's almost like he's an incompetent and bigoted sociopath only interested in feathering the nests of himself and his mates.

See also: the British Conservative party.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 09:37 - Oct 7 with 1704 viewsBlueBadger

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 09:05 - Oct 7 by Oldsmoker

A bit embarassing for WH staff who don't get the virus as that means they're not close to the President.

Or worse, been actually adhering to guidelines.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 09:38 - Oct 7 with 1705 viewsHARRY10

Trump has tweeted 42 times in the last two hours on 08:55 - Oct 7 by Guthrum

I think things are going to get increasingly erratic as his campaign staggers towards the line still well behind in the polls and with nothing going in his favour.

Moreover, in the world of the macho business tycoon, there is only a very fine line between "bad" and "tough".

How long before we get another of those subtitled Hitler in his bunker rants - only this time it being Trump ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024