Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. 15:15 - Oct 7 with 11737 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54449573

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:19 - Oct 7 with 4010 viewsHerbivore

Moved up here at the wrong time!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:20 - Oct 7 with 4002 viewsSpruceMoose

Better get a quick pub crawl in this weekend Paz.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:22 - Oct 7 with 3997 viewsSteve_M

I guess I'll be drinking outside next week then. That or stocking up at supermarkets.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:27 - Oct 7 with 3976 viewshype313

Pubs can open, but not sell alcohol between the hours of 6am-6pm?

Who's gonna go to the pub at 6am for an Orange Juice? It's absurd.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:27 - Oct 7 with 3974 viewssolomon

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:22 - Oct 7 by Steve_M

I guess I'll be drinking outside next week then. That or stocking up at supermarkets.

Winners and losers in this lockdown, what’s troubling is the winners seem to be the really big organisations
Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:28 - Oct 7 with 3960 views26_Paz

The world has truly gone insane

The Paz Man

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:28 - Oct 7 with 3967 viewshype313

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:27 - Oct 7 by solomon

Winners and losers in this lockdown, what’s troubling is the winners seem to be the really big organisations

And the Tory led constituencies...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:31 - Oct 7 with 3971 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:31 - Oct 7 with 3966 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:28 - Oct 7 by 26_Paz

We're only just into October. It's going to be a long winter. Measures like this are needed at times.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:32 - Oct 7 with 3941 views26_Paz

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:31 - Oct 7 by J2BLUE

We're only just into October. It's going to be a long winter. Measures like this are needed at times.

Scots banned from alcohol. What’s next eskimos banned from ice ...Australians banned from barbecues ...

The Paz Man

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:34 - Oct 7 with 3933 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:32 - Oct 7 by 26_Paz

Scots banned from alcohol. What’s next eskimos banned from ice ...Australians banned from barbecues ...

I've got my fingers crossed for Paz banned from the internet

Only joking

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:36 - Oct 7 with 3922 viewsSpruceMoose

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:34 - Oct 7 by J2BLUE

Only joking

Not joking

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:51 - Oct 7 with 3863 viewsBlueBadger

Better a short sharp one now run the risk of letting hospitals get overwhelmed at peak winter pressures.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:52 - Oct 7 with 3856 viewsElderGrizzly

Witty and Vallance wanted it instead of the 10pm curfew and Boris ignored them
Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:57 - Oct 7 with 3835 viewsSpruceMoose

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:51 - Oct 7 by BlueBadger

Better a short sharp one now run the risk of letting hospitals get overwhelmed at peak winter pressures.

Maybe Paz could just sign some kind of document waiving his right to any kind of medical care relating to Covid in return for his 'Freedoms'.

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:57 - Oct 7 with 3837 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rather than this huge drawn out, death by a thousand pieces of confusing incompetence, makes you wonder if we wouldn't be better having a short sharp full lockdown to try and kick this thing hard in the plumbs.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:58 - Oct 7 with 3834 viewsStokieBlue

Cases are escalating.

The hospitalisations in the North of England are at same level now as at the peak and the local authorities are calling for more lockdowns. The overall national figures skew the really big issues in some areas.

Chief of NHS providers:

"I’ve spoken to three chief executives in the north of England today all three of whom are saying, ‘Please, please everybody, don’t be misled by the national statistics’, which show that, yes, hospital admissions are much lower on a national basis than they were in the first phase.

What they’re saying is they are seeing admission levels which are now at the same as they were in the north of England in the peak. And what they’re saying to us is they’re concerned.

In their view, it’s pretty clear evidence that the local lockdown measures that are in place aren’t working sufficiently well ...

So what they’re saying is, we need to think really carefully, really quite quickly, about whether we do need to go for tougher local lockdowns."

"And the other point they’re making is there’s no point waiting for tougher local lockdowns until people are swamped. You’ve got to start turning the tap off probably four to six weeks before you think you’re going to hit the peak that you can’t cope with.

So this is now becoming, as far as northern hospitals is concerned, a really important issue, and one that needs to be dealt with quickly."

Not that any of this will bother you. You can't put a price on freedom after all.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:58 - Oct 7 with 3823 views26_Paz

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:57 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

Maybe Paz could just sign some kind of document waiving his right to any kind of medical care relating to Covid in return for his 'Freedoms'.

Mate, I’m 33 more than happy to do that basically 0% chance I wouldn’t be absolutely fine

The Paz Man

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:59 - Oct 7 with 3825 viewsSpruceMoose

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:57 - Oct 7 by Swansea_Blue

Rather than this huge drawn out, death by a thousand pieces of confusing incompetence, makes you wonder if we wouldn't be better having a short sharp full lockdown to try and kick this thing hard in the plumbs.

Plenty of people have been arguing for that since early on but have been shouted down. Instead people wanted pub crawls and foreign holidays and 'freedoms' and now here we are.

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 16:00 - Oct 7 with 3819 viewsSpruceMoose

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:58 - Oct 7 by 26_Paz

Mate, I’m 33 more than happy to do that basically 0% chance I wouldn’t be absolutely fine

There's also basically a 0% chance that you wouldn't go spreading it around like some kind of tw@t . That's the only flaw in my plan.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 16:06]

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 16:06 - Oct 7 with 3786 views26_Paz

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 16:00 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

There's also basically a 0% chance that you wouldn't go spreading it around like some kind of tw@t . That's the only flaw in my plan.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 16:06]

Obviously I was messing around but fact remains she’s just put thousands of people out of work ...

The Paz Man

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 16:08 - Oct 7 with 3779 viewsfactual_blue

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:52 - Oct 7 by ElderGrizzly

Witty and Vallance wanted it instead of the 10pm curfew and Boris ignored them

you spelt '...and boris listened to his paymasters in the breweries instead' completely wrongly.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 16:08 - Oct 7 with 3775 viewsSpruceMoose

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 16:06 - Oct 7 by 26_Paz

Obviously I was messing around but fact remains she’s just put thousands of people out of work ...

Save your crocodile tears. You going on pissed up pub crawls and foreign holidays the second you could contributed to their unemployment. You also didn't give a fook that their kids might be going hungry a few weeks back either. So let's not pretend that you have an ounce of sympathy for anyone but yourself.

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 16:08 - Oct 7 with 3776 viewsfactual_blue

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 15:22 - Oct 7 by Steve_M

Don't forget to shout at pigeons whilst you're drinking in the park.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can't be long before we follow suit here in England. on 16:09 - Oct 7 with 3778 viewsTractorWood

Increasing rhetoric in the media today about shileding the elderly and vulnerable and going for herd immunity with the youngsters. As each day passes and ineffective measure proves pointless, it is probably time to think about a sustainable long term approach. A vaccine won't be rolled out until at least late 2021.

Rolling cycles of lockdowns, easing, escalation of cases and hospitalisations, uncertainty and redundancies is hurting every person. This approach could be stomached if it was effective but is just one long farce.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024