Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... 00:15 - Oct 8 with 965 viewsMatt_Netherlands

First goal up, picks the ball up on the half way line....

Wonder what the deal is with him. Surely a loan would’ve done him good by now after that one memorable performance? Very strange to see him not even getting a look on for the EFL trophy.

Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... on 08:22 - Oct 8 with 795 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yeah good finish that . Obviously the powers that be really don't rate the guy unfortunately

The limited bits I have seen of him he always gives me the impression he'd be ok at this level but what do I know

Poll: If it were one or the other

Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... on 11:00 - Oct 8 with 662 viewspatrickswell

His treatment last year was classic Lambert. Scored the winning penalty vs Peterborough in the EFL trophy, then picked for the Cup replay with Coventry. Had a torrid time by all accounts and summarily banished back to obscurity- no chance to learn from the experience or given a run of games just to see how he might develop. One chance and bosh.

I suppose it could be argued that our brief for last season demanded that giving young players time to prove themselves wasn’t a priority for league matches, but still...
Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... on 12:42 - Oct 8 with 576 viewsSomethingBlue

Chiwera's a great finish too. I wonder if we'll see him push on quickly.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... on 12:43 - Oct 8 with 576 viewsSomethingBlue

Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... on 11:00 - Oct 8 by patrickswell

His treatment last year was classic Lambert. Scored the winning penalty vs Peterborough in the EFL trophy, then picked for the Cup replay with Coventry. Had a torrid time by all accounts and summarily banished back to obscurity- no chance to learn from the experience or given a run of games just to see how he might develop. One chance and bosh.

I suppose it could be argued that our brief for last season demanded that giving young players time to prove themselves wasn’t a priority for league matches, but still...

I'm not sure you've really made a case for playing him in our league games there if I'm perfectly honest! Scoring a pen in a shoot-out is neither here nor there.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2020 12:46]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... on 15:44 - Oct 8 with 464 viewsPilgrimblue

Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... on 12:43 - Oct 8 by SomethingBlue

I'm not sure you've really made a case for playing him in our league games there if I'm perfectly honest! Scoring a pen in a shoot-out is neither here nor there.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2020 12:46]

Whenever I've seen him always thought he played well. Against Villa he was great in central defence but that was a long time ago. More recently he still looked like he could be worth a space on the bench. However, what we don't see is his attitude in training etc but I'd give him a chance in next few games esp the cups and see what he has to offer.
Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... on 15:53 - Oct 8 with 443 viewstrncbluearmy

Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... on 15:44 - Oct 8 by Pilgrimblue

Whenever I've seen him always thought he played well. Against Villa he was great in central defence but that was a long time ago. More recently he still looked like he could be worth a space on the bench. However, what we don't see is his attitude in training etc but I'd give him a chance in next few games esp the cups and see what he has to offer.

Seen him play several times at the training ground,
always been impressed,got the odd mistake in him but only because he tries things, attitude seems good, always geeing the others up,
can't understand why he is not getting the chance he deserves.
Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... on 16:37 - Oct 8 with 408 viewsstrikalite

Cotter’s goal for the u21s wasn’t half bad.... on 15:53 - Oct 8 by trncbluearmy

Seen him play several times at the training ground,
always been impressed,got the odd mistake in him but only because he tries things, attitude seems good, always geeing the others up,
can't understand why he is not getting the chance he deserves.

From what i remember when he first arrived he looked quite tidy, good first touch....MM must have seen something in him, better than Kenlock but that's not difficult, pity he can't play on the left really..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024