Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid 18:45 - Oct 8 with 864 viewsKesgrave_Exile

Can he buy the club?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/oct/08/stellar-aims-for-the-stars-with

Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 19:01 - Oct 8 with 794 viewsjayessess

It's sort of weird how long Jonathan Barnett has lived in Ipswich Town folklore. I can't even really remember what grievance we had with him?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 19:03 - Oct 8 with 785 viewsIllinoisblue

Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 19:01 - Oct 8 by jayessess

It's sort of weird how long Jonathan Barnett has lived in Ipswich Town folklore. I can't even really remember what grievance we had with him?

The Richard Wright transfer, I think.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 19:15 - Oct 8 with 747 viewsjayessess

Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 19:03 - Oct 8 by Illinoisblue

The Richard Wright transfer, I think.

In hindsight a weird one to be angry about, not like Wrighty would've needed an evil agent to persuade him of the merits of moving to Arsenal at that point.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 19:33 - Oct 8 with 715 viewsEastTownBlue

Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 19:15 - Oct 8 by jayessess

In hindsight a weird one to be angry about, not like Wrighty would've needed an evil agent to persuade him of the merits of moving to Arsenal at that point.

Wright's contract negotiations the summer before that I believe started the dislike of Barnett. Probably helped by a few quotes appearing in the Star over the quiet summer period.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2020 19:34]
Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 19:41 - Oct 8 with 694 viewsIllinoisblue

Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 19:15 - Oct 8 by jayessess

The transfer fee for that deal still stinks to high heaven. Much quoted figure of 6million late revealed to be 2million.

Anyway, good we’re still holding a grudge 20 years later!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 20:24 - Oct 8 with 622 viewsgazzer1999

Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 19:41 - Oct 8 by Illinoisblue

The transfer fee for that deal still stinks to high heaven. Much quoted figure of 6million late revealed to be 2million.

Anyway, good we’re still holding a grudge 20 years later!

I still hold a grudge against the Spammers for beating us with that man Thomas as ref from 1975.
Every ITFC'S favourite agent has just made himself a few quid on 22:46 - Oct 8 with 491 viewsSouthBucksBlue

“Athletes are brands with global appeal across numerous off-the-field revenue streams, which ICM will help us cultivate and exploit,” Barnett said.

This quote sums up everything that’s wrong with corporate responsibility or rather lack of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024