Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we ever re-release the 1992 home shirt on ITFC Direct? 20:26 - Oct 8 with 589 viewsJackSted

I've found the 1992 home shirt online (for what looks like a good price) but it's missing the Umbro sponsor on the shoulder. Did the club ever release that shirt in their retro section on the website? I've tried to find the shirt on ITFC direct but it's not there...

It's the home shirt with the red lace around the collar.

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Did we ever re-release the 1992 home shirt on ITFC Direct? on 20:46 - Oct 8 with 534 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Did we ever re-release the 1992 home shirt on ITFC Direct? on 20:49 - Oct 8 with 528 viewsITFC_Forever

It didn’t have Umbro on the shoulder.

But yes, it was re-released a couple of years ago with no Umbro badge on the right of the chest.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Did we ever re-release the 1992 home shirt on ITFC Direct? on 21:00 - Oct 8 with 510 viewsSuperCoops

It was on the website for probably over 2 years and has only recently in the past 6 months or so gone off the website. In fact, it was probably even longer than 2 years. There was a Stockwell, Guentchev, Marshall, Milton and Yallop ones if I remember rightly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024